• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mikayuu rp?

Yuu Hyakuya

Rper with to much time on my hands
So I’ve recently started rewatching “Seraph of the end” and I was wondering if someone wanted to do a Mikayuu rp. I have a plot in mind for it but we can also bounce ideas off each other as well, I can double up.

Both Yuu and Mika get turned into vampires and have to go to the school, the two often take water bottles full of blood so they don’t have to worry about feeding for a while. Everyone this the two are best friends which is true but they are also partners, so things are going well for the two until Mika thinks that Yuu is flirting with someone in the class so Mika gets overprotective of him.

The plot would be an Au where Yuu also get's turned into a vampire, the two then flee to Guran who enrolls the two into the school. Yuu and Mika share a dorm room that Guran made sure was stalked with blood for the two. So at first the class isn't to keen on having two fangs among them but eventually the two gain the classes trust. Mika however thinks that Yuu (who he secretly has feelings for) is flirting with one of the guys in the class (he's not) and gets overprotective. So much so that the two have a small argument over it where the two tell each other how they feel

The plot would be an Au where Yuu also get's turned into a vampire, the two then flee to Guran who enrolls the two into the school. Yuu and Mika share a dorm room that Guran made sure was stalked with blood for the two. So at first the class isn't to keen on having two fangs among them but eventually the two gain the classes trust. Mika however thinks that Yuu (who he secretly has feelings for) is flirting with one of the guys in the class (he's not) and gets overprotective. So much so that the two have a small argument over it where the two tell each other how they feel
Ah so basically a mxm vampire romance rp.... im game... just pm me whenever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back