Miguel and his Associates

JujuBee

Pettiest Bitch Out There

Miguel's Relationships

Logan

He automatically rolls his eyes in response. "What about her? What she do now?"

Logan is a stubborn headed, annoyance that Miguel spends more of his time with bickering. She refuses to let him win in any arguments, always steals his clothes to wear for herself and has no problem signing him up for things he doesn't even want to do. There have been plenty of times where the thought of attacking her has crossed his mind but he's never gone that far and he knows she won't either. At the end of the day, she's family and he'll be damned if he lets someone hurt her. That's his job.

@ Me cuz fuck yall, family first

Mari

Miguel pauses for a moment, blinking in surprise as his cheeks turn a light shade a red. Flustered, he shoves his hands in his pockets and looks away, muttering of ‘fucker’ escaping his lips.

Marietta. Marietta. Marietta. Mari. Not many have swiveled their way into his life like she has. Beautiful as can be and an absolute joy to be around though Miguel wouldn’t just say that to anyone. It wasn’t his intention to fall as hard as he did for her, but spending a summer just getting to know her did just that. It doesn’t necessarily help that her best friend was done incredibly dirty by his best friend but Miguel has every intention of making sure that at the end of the day, she knows what’s up with him. He has no intentions of every hurting her and can only hope she understands this.

Angel

Khalil

“That’s my main homie for real.”

If there’s one person who isn’t blood that Miguel would have no qualms spilling blood for, it’s Khalil. They’ve known each other for quite some time and despite the fact that they were associated with two different gangs, it made no difference. Spending their time at the park shooting hoops or selling their mary jane, he’s always in action with him. Khalil is also one of the very few that Miguel actually opens up to. He knows that his friend is truly a friend and not some snake in the field. This is his brother- blood or not.

Antwan

“Cool kid.”

Antwan is pretty cool in Miguel’s mind. He’s not stupid, he’s not annoying, and he pays for weed. He also doesn’t seem to judge Miguel on his personality and the fact that he isn’t the most happy-go-lucky guy in the city. He feels acceptance and something close to the feel of family. If anything Miguel thinks of him more as his pothead buddy than anything else. He also knows that Antwan understands the shit that he goes through. They're both survivors, looking to make it another day and for that, he'll always be thankful for another friend. He always knows that if he needs a partner to just roll up a blunt with and chill, Antwan is the man to call.

Celeste

"No comment. I feel like if I say something she'll attack me and I ain't here for that."

If there's one girl that is just as fierce as Logan if not more, it's Celeste. That girl is absolutely crazy in Miguel's opinion. But luckily it's not a... negative crazy. More of a 'don't fuck with her' crazy. He actually liked her and was happy when she was with his homie Khalil. But of course that asshole fucked shit up and any kind of friendship the two could have had is probably long gone. But that doesn't mean he'll stop liking her. Confident and classy, Miguel will always have respect for her.

Will

“Um… He’s a pretty nice guy. Don’t really fuck with him like that.”

Miguel doesn’t know William too well and never really plans on having to. He’s just another student who happens to be a part of the minority group in their high school. He finds it kind of funny, a white boy in a non-white school. But he certainly knows how to hold his own and Miguel gives him props for that. He feels as though Will is on the level-headed side and ready to go for what he wants. He’s one of the good guys that’s going to actually get out of here. Sometimes… Sometimes Miguel hopes he can be like that too. But until then he’ll be rooting for Will on the sidelines. Not like he’d ever tell him, though.

Imani

“Fuck her. Fuck her life. Fuck her dreams. Fuck her ambitions. Fuck everything she thought she was about…”

Miguel does not like Imani. Not at all. He isn’t necessarily sure when this dislike came about but he knows that it came on pretty damn strong. There was never any lust or desire to have her either- she was always simply Logan’s best friend. Despite their fierce attitudes and harshness with one, another Miguel does have some respect for her. She’s certainly a girl that’s confident with herself (he thinks, he doesn’t really know) and he knows that she’s just trying to survive out here like the rest of them. So he’ll never stop throwing insults her way but if she ever really needs it, he’ll be there to help.

Vance

“Fuck that bitch.”

If there’s anyone that Miguel hates more than Imani, it’s Vance. Well… Maybe they’re a bit equal. He doesn’t know. He doesn’t really care either. He just knows that she’s some girl who suddenly latched onto his best friend. He doesn’t like her vibe, he doesn’t like her attitude, and he damn well doesn’t like having to be with her whenever he’s with Khalil. But they’re ‘family’ so he has no choice. She seems to have some ambition in her somewhere and has to give her props on the hard exterior she has but that's about it. Miguel does his best to suck it up and keep it going but she’s getting under his skin slowly but surely and he’s not too sure how long he can keep a hold on it.

IDFWU

I'm DEAD! No holding back on this one at all these quotes are everything.

I was going to use the same song for the Khalil and Miguel relationship too aaah.

The Logan, Mari, and Celeste quotes... I'm done boys and girls.

Happy to have entertained lol.

18 minutes ago, AkuTheWolfOkami said:

Song choices are dope! Also love this style, totally gonna steal it maybe.

Glad you like em love! Steal away. Even though I have no idea what style you're talking about xD.

Thanks Vance one though. Daaaaaaaamn

Miguel really doesn't like her lmfao.

Just now, Kingly said:

I'm DEAD! No holding back on this one at all these quotes are everything.

I was going to use the same song for the Khalil and Miguel relationship too aaah.

Really?! Oh man xD

And what's the point in holding back?! I live for this shit and drama is a part of it.

12 minutes ago, T I R E D + P R I N C E said:

Vance doesn't even have a clue how bad she is disliked by Miguel

I think that's pretty damn good. He's wonderful at keeping his feelings and opinions wrapped up. Less drama for him that way xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back