• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Might as well get started somewhere...

Dragon-Effect

• Hello! I'm Dragon, and I just joined RPNation the other day. This seems as good of a place as any to get started, so here I am!
    Some things you may or may not care about:
    • I am 27
    • I am a woman, so she/her pronouns.
    • I can play either guys or girls, but prefer playing girls.
      • On a related note, I'm good with M/F, F/F, or M/M pairings.
    • I typically post at least one paragraph, but usually two or three, depending on the day. I'm a little rusty, though.

Last edited:
I just saw this, I would love to have a RWBY RP with you if there's still an opening. I'd even go for a 3 person RP if Kozaru would be okay with it (though I know this is in the 1 x 1 section).

I just saw this, I would love to have a RWBY RP with you if there's still an opening. I'd even go for a 3 person RP if Kozaru would be okay with it (though I know this is in the 1 x 1 section).

Still down! I haven't gotten to rp in the RWBY setting, so I think I'd rather keep it small, though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back