• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Midnight - The Lost Heir of Erenland (D&D 5E)

I just looked at the druid's starting gear and the second part of it has a scimitar as part of it. It's in the PHB page 66. Very interesting.

As I said, I'm going to go with either monk or fighter.

Also, how should we submit our Character Sheets? Should we submit it as the Form Fillable D&D Character sheet or in another way?

Player Name: (Username no real names)
Look/Faceclaim: (picture or in depth description)
Name: (Character name)
Class:
Race:
Backround:
Feats:
Languages:

Stat block:
Hp:
Energy/Sorcery poibts: (if applicable)
Str: # base (+or- Modifier)
Dex: # base (+or- Modifier)
Con: # base (+or- Modifier)
Wis: # base (+or- Modifier)
Int: # base (+or- Modifier)
Cha: # base (+or- Modifier)

Skills:
*=Proficent
**= Double Proficiency (Rouge exclusive usually)

Arobatics: (Dex mod
Animal Handling: (Wis mod
Arcana: (Int mod
Athletics: (Str mod
Deception: (Cha mod
History: (Int mod
Insight: (Wis mod
Intimidation: (Cha mod
Investigation: (Int mod
Medicine: (Wis mod
Nature: (Int mod
Perception: (Wis mod
Performance: (Cha mod
Persuasion: (Cha mod
Religion: (Int mod
Slight of hand: (Dex mod
Stealth: (Dex mod
Survival: (Wis mod

Cantrips: (if applicable)
Spell list: (if applicable)

Last edited:
Anyone want to be a Druid?
I was considering Druid, but not tied to it if you want, I'm happy to fit around the party.
I did had a concept for a character who is trying to keep old stories and writing alive, even when it means risking their own life. That could fit into a couple of different classes, so I'll wait and see what's free.

I was considering Druid, but not tied to it if you want, I'm happy to fit around the party.
I did had a concept for a character who is trying to keep old stories and writing alive, even when it means risking their own life. That could fit into a couple of different classes, so I'll wait and see what's free.
If you want Druid then go ahead. I can think up of another character.

So far, I've seen this for the team composition:
  • Sorcerer
  • Monk or Fighter
  • Druid
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
I do believe that is the current team comp.

I'm going to go ahead and go with my fighter build.

I'm thinking either Druid or Rogue, still haven't completely decided. Blayden Blayden any thoughts on where the concept would fit best?

I'm thinking either Druid or Rogue, still haven't completely decided. Blayden Blayden any thoughts on where the concept would fit best?

Well, without knowing what kind of encounters we are set for, all I can say is that having a rogue to disarm traps and pick locks is never a bad thing.

So, do we have enough players for this game to take off? If so, when do you want character sheets done by?

So I think I'll be a monk so that means this is the updated team comp. I've seen:
  • Sorcerer
  • Fighter
  • Druid or Rogue
  • Barbarian
  • Monk
I do believe that is the current team comp.

I can give my friend Psychie a bump to see if she'd like to jump into this, too. She'd enjoy a rogue character.

So I've got my character sheet mostly done. I just haven't done things like backstory, boons, faults, what they look like etc. Where should I post it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back