• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Midnight In Chernobyl(OOC thread)

Jannah

Barely holding on.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The original interest check thread is here.

Here's the character sheet:

Name:
(18+ please. I doubt there would be too many children roaming around.)
Nationality: (Most characters will be from within the Eastern Bloc, but other locations will be accepted with a suitable backstory as to how and why they ended up in the Exclusion Zone.)
Appearance: (Written descriptions or face claims are acceptable here. If using the latter then please no anime or cartoons.)
Personality: (What is your character like? Strengths and weaknesses? What makes them tick?)
Skills/specialties: (What useful or unique skills does your character possess? Please note that this section will be heavily scrutinized in order to avoid overpowered characters and skills that don't fit the character or the setting.)
History: (How did your character get to where they are today? What was their life like before the apocalypse? What are they doing since the apocalypse? Feel free to get as detailed as you like.)

I should add, just so everyone is aware, that this takes place in the recent past. The early 90's, literally months after the initial outbreak. The virus did not take long to spread as the Soviets were doing deadly biological experiments, which is totally a point I added in that is somewhat true to history. There really was a classified laboratory and nowadays it's part of the reason why the Aral Sea region is so polluted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back