Story Middle school story (chapter 1 see what you think happens and I will post chapter 2 later)

animalzrule06

Chapter 1

This all started yesterday on the bus, there was a fire in town. I was on my way home from a friends house me playing on my phone like always.
When we saw the whole town hall blow up in smoke everyone was taking pictures of the fire so we had fire drill and the bus driver called the fire department.

Wait oh sorry, I forgot to mention my name, my name is Isabelle Brown. I have brown eyes, long brown hair, I like to wear dresses, and I like to wear my hair in braids. I am not any one special. But, this is all about my horrible life.I am a 6th grader at ,well I am currently home schooled, but I like to think of my home school as the owls because they are my favorite animal. Okay back to the story,where was I …..

That's the last time we were in Lillian, Texas . We moved to Toccoa ,Georgia people heard about the fire on the news but I did not know that I would be everywhere. My mom said “That's it we are moving again” “and never coming back”.My little life was over now we are moving again to who knows where and have to leave my friend and I will have to go to another school and make new friends. It is just not fair I have to move over and over again!

Well I finally found out where we are moving , New York, New York city, yay the busiest city in the United states of America. Why, why god are you doing this to my life I first had to move to Georgia. Now we have to move to New York City. It is just a never ending cycle. So I told my mom that and she said “Suck it up buttercup we are moving and you better like it because you don't have a choice.”. Can you believe that she said that it, it just makes me want to scream!
Can you believe that I can not play sports because I am a 6th grader.So it has been about 3-4 months from when I moved here from Georgia. I have met one person and she is kind of my friend we talk sometimes but we are not best friends. Her name is Emma Fowler but she is so smart. There is one more person that I met his name is Christopher Washington and he is kind of cute, but I do not have a crush on him. Have mentioned that I am in 6th grade? Sorry if I am telling you again, I have a bad memory.

Remember that boy Christopher Washington well I talked to him to day and he said “Call me Chris that is what my friends call me”. Does that mean I am his friend or that he likes me too?

Hi, the craziest thing just happened to me, Chris just asked me to the fall dance! Can you believe it or does that sound insane! I don't know if he was dared or not but I said yes! Do you remember Emma well we are officially friends almost best friends. Well I told her that Chris asked me to the fall dance and she was over the moon for me. We talked about it all the way until The day before the dance than I was so nervous about the dance it made my whole body numb.

Well we met for the dance and we talk for a little bit and then he asked me to dance with him on a slow song. Ok, now I new it was a prank that his friends would come over and start laughing at me any second 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, here they come. I closed my eyes ready but, there was no one coming Chris was wondering if I was going to take his hand. So, I did nervous as can be we wonder out to the dance floor and danced. He was so nice to me, he was so popular, but he was dancing with me, can you believe that he would dance with me of all the people that he knew he choose me.

After the dance me and Chris started to, I don't know, hang out more and more. I know I am only in six grade, but, we had a good connection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back