• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Middle Earth Group Rp? (1v1 available too) (Ignore Reply Count!)

WaffleWamego

Alrighty, I’m just gonna keep things short and sweet. Since some get kinda disinterested having to read long paragraphs. ^^”
I’d like to do something based on Tolkien’s Middle Earth centered series such as The Hobbit and LOTR. No, this wouldn’t exactly have canon characters. Sort of an AU if you must, but it will basically involve the same ‘Hero’s Journey’ Quest guideline. I’m also totally fine with doing 1v1’s with this because some aren’t exactly comfortable doing groups, and that’s completely okay!

A few things to mention in this RP:
-I don’t have an exact plot figured out, I like to collaborate with my partners and have them actually be involved with the development of the plot.
-There isn’t much information or details because I don’t like to limit my partners and some get frustrated when there’s a lot of rules to go by.
-There will be mature themes, but comedic ones as well.
-I’d like to use Discord to Rp this because there’s more channels for development
-Nothing sexual

A few rules:
-You can make your character any gender, sexuality, or Middle Earth based race you want. It’s your character!
-Just keep it realistic, ya know, stuff that would make sense.
-Be kind to your other partners as well. Don’t try to horde all the attention to just your character! Let some others have a turn in the spotlight.
-This will be 3rd person point of view, paragraph form. No-one liners. But 1-3 paragraphs is acceptable, don’t worry about having to write 10+ paragraphs or anything like that.
-Please, please, please, tell me if you won’t be able to reply or do the Rp anymore. It’s completely okay, I just don’t want to keep the group waiting on someone to reply.
-HAVE FUN!!! It’s absolutely okay to goof off or joke in an Occ chat, we’re here to have fun. Not be overly serious!
-Romance and ships are allowed.

If interested, just comment or pm me! Either is great! As for character sheets, I will edit this later after a couple people are interested and add one. (Yes, you can use face claims if you want!)

Yeah! Of course! Fairies are in LOTR, but this will be an AU so I’m sure that appearance will be fine! (Also your drawing looks great! >w< )

Yeah! Of course! Fairies are in LOTR, but this will be an AU so I’m sure that appearance will be fine! (Also your drawing looks great! >w< )
Okay cool x3 i based him off actual fae mythology so he'll probly be a bit more accurate to his actual race with a few twists becuase also he's a bit still in development so I haven't worked out every aspect of his being

Hey, relatively interested in participating.

If I join, i'd like to play an Easterling because I love their armor, I could be a deserter or something along the lines of that.

So I see that this is on discord, so I feel inclined to ask: Is this voice or text?
If voice, i'll pass, but if text count me in.

Since it is a Lotr roleplay would playing as a being who had similar abilities to the nazgul be acceptable, just curious not sure if imma stick for this one

Hey, relatively interested in participating.

If I join, i'd like to play an Easterling because I love their armor, I could be a deserter or something along the lines of that.

So I see that this is on discord, so I feel inclined to ask: Is this voice or text?
If voice, i'll pass, but if text count me in.

This is text only, voice makes me super uncomfortable. And sure, I think that’s fine.

UPDATE: We’ve kinda already started in the main rp, we’re not too far though. So it shouldn’t cause too much trouble for those who wish to join

Users who are viewing this thread

Back