• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mid-Zombie Apocalypse Nationbuilding Group RP (Possibly with Tabletop RP elements)

RageOfInfinity

Improbability is a bad reason to disbelieve
All of the particulars, I would prefer to decide as a group. I'm hoping for between 3 and 10 people for this, and would appreciate that only those who are literate, and capable of responding with between 2 and 5 paragraphs in every reply.

Correct grammar is the most important requirement, and this cannot be stressed enough.

Thank you for your time and interest.

All of the particulars, I would prefer to decide as a group. I'm hoping for between 3 and 10 people for this, and would appreciate that only those who are literate, and capable of responding with between 2 and 5 paragraphs in every reply.

Correct grammar is the most important requirement, and this cannot be stressed enough.

Thank you for your time and interest.
I suppose I'd be interested, but what about the specifics, like what the RP itself would be like?

Pat Pat
I have a few ideas for that, and it all depends on things I'd rather we decide on as a group, for instance, would the main enemy be other humans, or would the zombies be terrifying and strong enough that there literally are no other human groups near enough to be our enemy?

Do we start from patient zero, the major outbreak, or mid-apocalypse?

Do we have a group for other human enemies (which needs the first question answered, first) or do we have some people playing multiple characters?

Too many variables to present my ideas, yet.
mausedpotatos mausedpotatos You're in then xD Do you mind PMming me?

I'll be bringing you all into a group message when me and my core group come up with the basic rules.

I will tell you this: We have agreed on Max Brooks "Zombie Survival Guide" style zombies.

I'll be bringing you all into a group message when me and my core group come up with the basic rules.

I will tell you this: We have agreed on Max Brooks "Zombie Survival Guide" style zombies.
Interested but unfamiliar with this kind of zombie. Can I ask about tech level? Have guns died out yet?

im in! my acc is too young to pm (i forgot my other acc password sO) but link me when you make the rp!

Long story short, at first, just survive. Over time, you'll be provided with opportunities and chances to build those nations. My team of admins and I will sometimes introduce NPC survivors for you to take in or kill (as you would do, if you're a leader)

You can choose to all band together, or you can choose to create your own faction. As time goes along, we'll build the lore, together.

I'm considering breaking it up into seasons, but I'm not sure yet.

Long story short, at first, just survive. Over time, you'll be provided with opportunities and chances to build those nations. My team of admins and I will sometimes introduce NPC survivors for you to take in or kill (as you would do, if you're a leader)

You can choose to all band together, or you can choose to create your own faction. As time goes along, we'll build the lore, together.

I'm considering breaking it up into seasons, but I'm not sure yet.
Understood my dude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back