• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheMuseIsIn

Lethal uwu
1616699548569.png1616699765631.png1616699848940.png1616699882587.png1616699929889.png
Looking for a group of 3 players to play Microscope with in order to build a nation for roleplaying or just for fun! It's appreciated if you have the book but I know it's expensive so I can sum up the rules for you instead. I currently only have vague ideas so any suggestions are appreciated, although we'll get more into it during the game.
Microscope is a game for 3-4 players where there is no prep and no GM. It's used to build complex and dynamic histories, from the beginning to the end. It is a collaborative process where members support each other's ideas and build off of them.
Please indicate your interest and add the platform you are most comfortable with (rpnation, discord, roll20 etc) and any little ideas you have of nations you want to build and/or play in. This can be as little as a single sentence and as long as a paragraph. This might serve as our "Big Picture" when we get down to playing. I will be selecting people based on how interesting I find their idea and whether I think our styles of writing will mesh well. We will all be equals so this is especially important. Please DM me for any questions!

Last edited:
Interested!

Discord would work for me.

Nation idea: A human nation ruled by clans of humanoid cannibals, capable of creating biological armor from their bodies at need.

I'm interested but also unfamiliar with the source material.
Hi there, wanted to let you know that it's totally ok if you're unfamiliar with the source material, microscope is mostly just a skeleton of rules to help guide us through material creation so there's no lore or materials needed, just have an idea of what kinds of stories are interesting to you!

Just so everyone knows, I'd like to start around Monday so I'll be accepting applications up until then & then I'll message three people to let them know that I think we fit ok <3

I’d also be interested in joining. Would we have to post our ideas here or would we have to DM them? Thanks!

I’d also be interested in joining. Would we have to post our ideas here or would we have to DM them? Thanks!
Hi there, I know you already DMed me so this is more for anyone else who might be wondering! Whichever you are most comfortable with is fine, I check notifications at least twice a day.

Hi everyone! Invites have been sent out, thank you so much for your interest! Please don't be discouraged if you didn't get an invite, it has nothing to do with the quality of your writing! It was very difficult for me to pick. I hope you all have a lovely time rp'ing, and remember to check your conversations!

~ Crow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back