• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom γƒŸβ˜… 𝘣𝘭𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘣𝘢𝘡𝘭𝘦𝘳/𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘩π˜ͺ𝘡𝘴𝘢𝘫π˜ͺ 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘡 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘡! (𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯!) β˜…ε½‘

Juni_Tootie

toots
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
[this is definitely not gonna be the most visually pleasing, just a warning for those who think it is cuz the fancy title- i thought it looked good so i'm using it a lot tbh :,,)]

~

γƒŸβ˜… π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯𝘳𝘰π˜₯𝘢𝘀𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯 β˜…ε½‘

~

a certain anime had put me in its grasp again, and just when i thought the show wouldn’t leave my brain it does the EXACT OPPOSITE-

But hi! i go by a good handful of names and stuff, but the ones i like the most are juniper, grell, or tea! of course you’re 100% free to suggest a name and i will most likely allow it :). my pronouns are they/them, and i also use neopronouns so if you’d like to know what they are ask me, i don’t mind! i am 15 and currently a highschool sophmore, so life will get busy for me!

fair warning: i have horrible memory, am not the best with communication, and lose motivation quite quickly. if i don’t respond for a while, it’s because i am stressed or i cannot find the time to write up a response. please, please, please, don’t think you’re the reason why i don’t respond. it’s all me. due to irl issues, i am only available to respond during the weekend. If i respond during a weekday, i am most likely on a holiday break.

~

γƒŸβ˜… 𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴 β˜…ε½‘

~

- no, i do not do nsfw. it makes me uncomfortable, and even more so if you try to convince me by saying that you’re a minor too. i’ve had it happen on a lot of occasions and it’s annoying.

- please respect me, and i will respect you. i already stated my responding issues, so if you don’t respect it please do not reach out to me. also, overall homophobia, transphobia, racism, etc., is not tolerated. if you’re doing any of that, you’ll be blocked rather quickly.

- no, i do not do oc x cc doubles. i lose interest in that real quick. the things just become repetitive to me, no hate to people that do oc x cc, but i’m just not a big fan of it.

- i do like doing oc x cc no doubling, but only if i am the oc.

~

γƒŸβ˜… 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘡𝘴 β˜…ε½‘

~

[1-5 β€œβ€οΈŽβ€ indicates how much i’m craving the plot, 1 being the lowest, 5 being the largest! an asterisk next to a cc’s name shows i prefer to play that character! also, i just realized literally almost all of these are grell x sebastian i'm so sorry for ppl searching for variety. there are only three plots up at the moment, i will come up with more when i get the chance to. feel free to suggest plots to me, i know i seem a bit intimidating at times, but i swear i am super nice!! ]

~

- (sebastian x grell*) this is an actor au. ever since the release of black butler’s hit show, a lot of the fans have been all over sebastian and grell. the directors take notice of this, and choose to have some scenes become a bit more β€œintimate” to please the hardcore fans. The thing is, grell’s actress’ personality isn’t that far from her character’s personality, especially the part in which she has a thing for a certain tall, dark-haired actor.[❀︎❀︎❀︎❀︎❀︎]

- (sebastian x grell*) what if jack the ripper was proven to be someone else, madame red and her β€œbutler”, seeming innocent in this case? of course not a soul would know, but sebastian, of course. sebastian having that knowledge in the back of his mind, he doesn’t tell his master, since the case was already β€œclosed” and done with. when sebastian and grell are alone, sebastian reveals what he knows, and vows to help keep it a secret. [❀︎❀︎❀︎❀︎]

- (demon oc* x oc; additionally ciel* and sebastian will be used.) the ocs are starting to make their names known in the crime-solving world. Of course, the earl ciel phantomhive and his butler had to investigate what exactly made them spike in popularity. Shockingly, there wasn’t anything wrong; and just shortly after the four met, sebastian and ciel realized that the two are in a similar situation as them. After afternoon tea times and games of chess, the phantomhive and his servant gain two new friends. [❀︎❀︎❀︎]

~

γƒŸβ˜… 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘀𝘭𝘢𝘴π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯 β˜…ε½‘

~

[if you made it this far, i would like to thank you for reading! feel free to send me a message or just respond to this and we can figure it out! have a wonderful day/night! <3]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back