• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy mHuman x fAngel

Qro

Certified Edgelord
Hello all! I'm looking to find one or two partners for some good ol' fashion romance.. My post length will generally be 3-6 paragraphs, and I would hope for similar from you. Let me know if you have any questions about me, my writing ability, or the pairings.

The story would be about my character having died and gone to Heaven, where he sort of becomes an Angel's 'roommate' for a year to help him acclimate to his new "life". Depending on the type of character you'd play, it could center around her trying to help my character get over his death and be able to enjoy his new life - or perhaps my character needs to prove himself to yours because she believes that humans are filthy, sinful creatures that don't belong in Heaven. This would be a roleplay more centered on slice-of-life, romance, and some adventure.

I would definitely be interested in something like this with you! let me know if you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back