• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA, Warriors, Wings of Fire! Oh my! MxM

AceNfriends

Please boop Ace's snoot!
Hello! I am friendly drago Ace here with my friends!

First off, a little about us! We have something called multiple personalities, or something similar to it, I guess. We’ve decided to make a thread with all of our interests and ideas! First off we’re going to each give a little introduction for everyone who likes to rp so you can get to know us all better.

Oh, and if you also have multiple personalities or are curious about the whole thing feel free to pm me and give me snoot boops! It’s an interesting topic and I love snoot boopins!

Let’s start off introductions with me, Ace! I am a super awesome bouncy drago who loves snoot boopins! Please boop my snoot! Apparently, Odd thinks I’m really annoying and hyper but that’s ok because he still loves me cuz I’m totally awesome!

Next on the list is Odd. He’s kinda the boss I guess. He make sure everyone is taken care of as well as taking care of the important stuff such as work and other things. He’s pretty honest and straight forward and he absolutely loooooooves me!

After Odd is Donte. He’s a big birdy who doesn’t talk much and is probably least likely to want to rp but there are certain topics and ideas he likes.

Up next is Rosy. Rosy’s the sweetest out of everyone except me! (Ace) but he’s also shy. He likes light hearted and chill kinds of rps.

Last but not least is Marcello! Marcello’s new here and has never rped before but I think he would like it if he got the right partner/subject. He’s sweet like Rosy but also a little awkward like Donte and I love him so much! I know he would like snoot boopins too and I’m more than happy to share with him!

---

What I prefer to write and rules!:
MxM only
I prefer to write at least 3 small paragraphs but I can't write a while book for one post. (Starter posts may very)
We really like the "getting to know each other" phase in rps

Rules:
No one liners
Please keep the rp going
We like communication!

---

We're doin fandoms first!

Phantom Tales of the Night - I really like the Inn Keeper and wouldn’t mind an rp either with this anime or something similar
Servamp
Tokyo Ghoul - I like Uta as a character but I also have an OC for my Tokyo Ghoul plot
Pokemon - My pokemon of choice is a black mew that goes around as a black absol
Kaiju No. 8 - I'd like to play Leno Ichikawa
My Hero Academia - I love to play Todoroki and I like pairing him with Deku, Bakugou or Iida

Fandom plots!

My Hero Academia Plots:

OMG They were roommates! - This is a basic rp where Todoroki and whoever you wish to play are meeting for the first time and find out that they are roommates. It’s opened to a lot of fun ideas and possibilities.

Dark Days - He finally said it. Todoroki has finally told his father that he's gay. And now, after a fist fight with Endeavor, Todoroki finds himself bruised, soaked, and afraid. He ran away after the fight, not being able to be in the same house as his father, and is now wondering the streets in the middle of a rain storm. He wonders what he should do now, having no where else to go, until he hears someone call his name.
(This rp deals with a bunch of abuse and can be pretty graphic when it comes to Todoroki's injuries. If you are interested in this plot please let me know if you have any sensitivities when it comes to injuries.)

---

Warrior Cats - For a warrior rp I'd like to start out with the characters being kits getting their apprentice ceremony or young apprentices starting their training. We can discuss deeper topics like clan life, battles and other stuff before rp. I'm going to try to have 3 characters to start with but I may add more.

Tragic Baby:

Bloodkit, Bloodpaw, Bloodclaw

Appearance: Blood red fur covering his body except white covering chin chest stomach and the tip of his tail.

Clan: We'll discuss later
Mentor: discuss later
Father: Snaketail
Mother: Unnamed rogue (dead)

Bio: Bloodkit was brought into his clan by his father, Snake tail. His mother, a rogue, died giving birth to him. His father named him Bloodkit, because of the tragic birth. After the death of his mate, Bloodkit's father didn't want to have anything to do with him.

Happy baby:

Sunnykit Sunnypaw Sunnyflight

Clan:
Mentor:
Father: Lionclaw
Mother: Fernheart

Appearance: Yellow cat with white paws

Sunnykit can't wait to become a warrior! He's the fastest of his litter mates and knows that one day he'll become the leader of his clan!

Odd baby

Wishkit Wishpaw Wishheart Wishstar

Clan:
Mentor:
Father: StoneHeart (dead, deputy)
Mother: Flowerlily

Appearance: Solid black except for white patch on forehead that looks like a waning moon.

Wishkit was the only one of his litter to live, barely. He was weak and no one thought he would make it but he pulled through. After he opened his eyes he discovered that he could see dead cats. He saw his litter mates and his father who was killed in battle. When the clan discovered this they thought he should be a medicine cat but that wasn't Starclan's will.

---

Wings of Fire - So I don’t have any ideas yet for this rp but my character is named Shadowsong and is a nightwing/rainwing or a nightwing/silkwing hybrid.

My Hero Academia OC

Full name: Calcifer
Nickname:Cally
Alias: Kelpy
Attitude/Personality: Mostly indifferent, quiet
Sexuality: Gay
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120
Body Shape: Thin and slouched
Eye Colors: Red
Extra Facts: Shark teeth!
Quirk: Sticky Ink
Physical changes: Black bodily fluids (spit, sweat, ect.)
Quirk abilities: Bodily fluids become sticky at will
Quirk strength: Quirk will stick to anything at will, can hold up to 300 pounds. 1 drop to every 5 pounds (May be tweaked)
Quirk weakness: Using quirk too much will lead to dehydration. The stains are a pain to get out. Ink stands on top of water like oil. Can evaporate in EXTREME heat (200 F?)
Side: Vigilante

Accelerator.600.334554.jpg

Howdy! I’m interested in doing a Pokémon RP with you - I prefer to use a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon format, if that’s to your fancy. If so, then feel free to send me a DM! Hopefully we can work something out.

Sidenote - I would like to use Discord for this, since I’m more active there (which is an understatement). I’ll send you my tag between private messages, if you so wish.

very interesting :]

i have fell in love with ur personalityyyyyy(s) /p
but on that note, i would love to do a warriors roleplay with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back