• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA: Vigilantes RP

Delinquent

The Bee's Knees
I've recently discovered the My Hero Academia spinoff "Vigilante: My Hero Academia Illegals" and after finishing binge-reading it, thought that the premise would make for both an interesting rp and one that would be a nice change of pace from the normal MHA rps on this site.

For those who haven't read the spin-off, it's essentially a sligthly darker and grittier version of MHA that focuses on vigilantes rather than students. Now, if you haven't read the spin-off but is still interested in joining, don't worry. This rp will only borrow the basic premise and will follow an original plot.

Speaking of which, the plot is gonna start fairy simple. The short gist of it is that it's set a couple of month after All for One and One for All's fight. So the crime rate have seen a drastic increase and to make matters worse, people (mostly junkies and small-time criminals. You know, the type nobody really misses or even notices is gone) have recently started disappering only for their dismembered corpse to show up a couple of weeks later. As both the cops and pro-heroes are too preoccupied with more urgent business or simply can't be arsed to deal with this, a rag-tag group of vigilantes decide to take matters into their own hands and solve the case themselves, thus proving once and for all that you don't need something as small as a fancy-schamncy license to fight crime.

Also, I just want to be clear with this from the get-go. This rp is gonna be a tad bit lower on the power-scale than most MHA roleplays. Like, I really love the idea of quirks (i.e simple and rather straightfoward powers like the ability to have engines in your legs or the abilty to have explosive hand sweat) and I feel like most MHA roleplays tend to go for something more akin to the powers seen in things like DC and Marvel (i.e big and flashly powers with so many fucking different abilities that All for One would be green with envy). Now, as you probably can I tell I vastly prefer the former and will do my best to ensure that the quirks in this rp is more in line with those.

im interested, thoughts on an ability where the stronger and the more poisons, drugs, alchohol etc that the character drinks the stronger they get?
so if they drank cyanide they would be really strong for a while.

im interested, thoughts on an ability where the stronger and the more poisons, drugs, alchohol etc that the character drinks the stronger they get?
That'd be perfectly fine. I had a fairly similar idea myself actually.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back