• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mha Undercover Aizawa (Villain Aizawa) roleplay?

KloraOxidi

Hello I am looking to roleplay with someone who likes to be Aizawa and is ok with me being my oc. She is a child so the roleplay will be a father/daughter type thing. I am looking for someone who is semi to literate in responding. So comment or DM me if you would like to roleplay!!!

The plot is: Where Aizawa is undercover as a villain and is on a job to take down a serial killer, from the inside, who has killed over 30 people. And during this time he mets the serial killers daughter. Who Aizawa finds out that the daughter is being used to kill people with her quirk.

My oc is Mavka Davis and in the roleplay she will be 6 or 7 and has the quirk of radiation. Meaning when she uses it the opponent will suffer from dehydration, confusion. And on extreme cases bruising, burns, and fainting. The drawbacks is that if she uses it for to long she will also suffer the same effects of the quirk. Mostly getting dehydrated, receiving burns, and fainting. 19933_C4v3hy2q.png

The picture is made from a site called Picrew, the only thing that's mine is the specific design of the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back