• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA: Shiketsu Academia (SA) IC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
David had been called on for admission to a team. Consisting of four members, he made sure to remember their names. He would have to call out to them and find them by name, since faces were totally unfamiliar. No one here had met him yet, aside from glances and looks on the bus. At least two people had made fun of his fall, but he couldn't be sure.

When the bus came to a stop, David off-loaded with the rest of the students and moved to roughly the center of the generally disorganized patch of students. Nudging and slipping past other students as he did so, doing his best to avoid actually bumping into anyone. The group had been brought out to a forest, something he had not been informed of. Now that he was there, and the rest of the class was gathered, David raised his hands to his cheeks and cupped them around the corners of his mouth.

"Team six!? I am six! You are team six, answer me! Names are Yamaha, Haven, Miyaki? Yes?" It would become overwhelmingly self evident that David's grasp of the language was weak, at best. As well, his understanding of cultural norms in this country was even thinner, only knowing about the 'hero culture.' Shouting at the top of his lungs in the middle of a crowd of students, all from different cultural backgrounds, David had accidentally made himself a fool again. This time, however, less self aware of the fact.

Of the three, one raised their hand in response. One stood and looked in his direction, another spoke up in surprise.

David took notice of the three. One was a boy, a very blue boy. Average height, has a pair of spouts projecting from his hands. Another was a girl, pale skinned and pale haired. It seemed a lot of quirks had this affect on students in this class, making them easy to distinguish. The last was a very red girl with several horns. Resembling something from Japanese folklore.

Teams were breaking off to follow respective tasks. Team 6 was yet to assemble as the various groups began to meet and speak.

David had made the first move, so how would the others react to their new teammates?

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit - Miyaki
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide - Hana
Refaulted Refaulted - Shogo

silver-fan_S6jXX6ZS.jpg
Bang smiled.

バング

“Dark side missed out on such a little detail. I can't blame her.” Looking at Panko, the old man took note of heterochromatic eyes once more. The old man would be lying to say that the woman didn’t look quite good sitting in that chair.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Panko and Bang both knew that it was only a matter of time before the students found their way to their little lair. The question really remained as to which team maintained enough intelligence to make it past Dark Side’s game. Even then, they had to deal with Bang. This time, the old man had no intentions of physically harming the students. The test was all about using their brains as opposed to their brawn. Bang was just the shield that was designed to separate the students from getting to Panko. It would take a little more than just busting through the front door to properly deal with Bang’s speed and power.

When Panko mentioned using one of their phones to sync to the drones to get some visibility, Bang was completely on board. He removed his cell phone from his pocket and handed it to the woman without question, leaning slightly to slide it onto her lap. He wasn’t sure how she would go about doing it, but Bang certainly wasn’t the one who was going to figure it out. As far as technology went the old man was rather disconnected. In his youth, he was quite interested but as time went on and he grew older, Bang would rather focus on what little time he had left to live. The life in front of him.

It must have been when he established his martial art, opened his dojo and started gaining students. Bang had a simple approach to how he used the money he garnished. Half of the payments received from his students went toward maintaining the grounds and payments for space. Bang lived in his dojo, so aside from eating his living expenses were nominal. He spent a lot of money donating to charities, working with special privilege kids and victims of disasters. The old man never turned away a student, regardless if they could afford to learn or not. As far as he was concerned, the ones who could pay would. That was enough.

One foot led the other as he walked from the wall, placing both hands behind his back as he paced around the room. His eyes traced the ground. Taking notice of the poor condition, Bang made an audible comment.

“How the hell did Dark-Side find this place?” Not that it didn’t seem like her forte to know of such odd spots. Perhaps it was a place she visited in her youth that had since gone abandoned? It provided a great area for her test but it was awfully boring to be cooped up, even for the old man. After tracing the same line back and forth a few times, the old man would finally take a seat right in the middle of the room. He crossed his legs and placed both of his hands on his knees. Bang took a deep breath before closing his eyes.

There was no point in pacing. No point in waiting. He had to make proactive use of the spare time he had. Bang took note of his surroundings, took note of his breathing…

And waited for Panko to pull up that feed from her fucking drones.

Idea Idea

From within the throng of students, a red-skinned being of pure dread emerged. Her hair drifted behind in a curtain of pure grace, while her legs moved with the presence of one who could only be called 'King'. Dignity. Power. Greatness, and many, many things more would be the words that first entered the minds of the feeble-minded teens who'd been assigned as her, no, as Tartarus Girl's underlings. It would be instant and obvious the great honor they'd had bestowed upon them, and the bonds that they forged would be steadfast. Eternal, even. The beginning of something truly beautiful and everla-

Er, no no, there was something off there. It wasn't very Hades Kid to be making friends right away, was it? Probably not. Definitely not. That one scene in the second movie with Rohan was testament enough to the fact. She remembered something about her mom saying that this sort of thing sent mixed messages too. Using 'Dread' to describe herself in one sentence and 'Grace' in the next.

But they were both such good words!

A pencil darted across the pages of a diary marked 'Hideka Miyaki' a few more times, before its owner shut it with a small grumble.

Writing was definitely way too hard. How did Mom bear to do this for a job? Really, Hideka had no clue. It was a good pass time if nothing else, but whenever she thought she had something good going there was an instant an inevitable flashback to one of mother's 'pro tips' or another. Mean. Mean! Just because it was part of her job, that didn't mean that she was right, did it?

She wasn't actually sure. Maybe she'd ask Dad about it later. Mental Mom definitely needed to give her a break either way.

Right then, where was she? Right. Exiting the bu-

The actual, real-life bus's doors swung open a noisy, metallic hiss.
...​
"Yes! I am Team Six too!" After sitting through her very 'anti-hero foil'-acting Teacher's rundown of the day's activities, Hideka immediately began to look through the crowd of students in search of her illustrious Team Six. Just looking. Her earlier writings had made no mention of making a vocal bid for her would-be allies, so she had no intention of it. The scene. It was all about the scene, and definitely not the first day nerves that she could feel welling up in her stomach. She needed to do just as she’d written. Calm. Cool. Responding to her pole-faced teammates role call swiftly and instinctively.

No no no! That wasn’t right! 'I am Team Six too'? Waaayyyyy off!

Hideka broke into a small jog as she squeezed her way through the crowd and towards her very, very big teammate, before sliding to a swift and slightly flustered-looking stop.

Take 2. Half bow. Left arm on the horizontal. Right arm tucked over her stomach. Keep it loose. Make it look like you don’t care.

“Hideka Miyaki, The Enigmatic Hero Hero… Tartarus Girl, at your service.” So. Sooooo cool! Now she just needed to let one arm fall slack, rest the other on her hip, straighten her posture into a casual-yet-cool neutral pose, and there it was. The perfect introduction.

“So, big guy, what can I call you? Are you willing to do what needs to be done?” After she spoke, a very intentional smirk came across her features. Just like at the end of issue thirty-five. Nice.

L LeeRoy
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Refaulted Refaulted

Hana Haven

Hana wasn't too bothered by Kath responding to her greeting before going back to her own friends. It didn't surprise her that she had made other friends, though there was a tiny little seed of something negative in her mind, wondering why Kath couldn't help her integrate with this new class after all Hana had done for Kath in the past.

The rest of the bus trip was uneventful, and when the bus was stopped, the students were told what would be happening next. They were to be assigned to groups and those groups would then be sent to attempt a faux hostage rescue scenario. Hana was pretty excited! Right out the bat, a change for her to prove she belonged here despite missing the first day! The only problem was, who were her teammates? She knew that she was in Team 6, but she didn't recognise any of the other names spoken besides Kath's and her own.

Her dilemma was soon solved when she heard a very loud voice in the crowd shout out; "Team six!? I am six! You are team six, answer me! Names are Yamaha, Haven, Miyaki? Yes?" It wasn't too hard to see the source after standing up and looking around, as he towered over the other students. It was the boy who had failed to get onto a bus earlier and lay there blocking the way, forcing Hana to use her quirk outside of school grounds. Luckily, she had gotten away with that, or at least she thought. Well, at least one member of the team was someone she recognised, for better or worse.

Most of the other students had dispersed by this time, into their own separate groups, but Hana still had to squeeze past a few people standing around looking gormless in order to reach David. By that time, another girl had already reached David, and she also saw a blue haired boy approaching. The girl had white hair, red skin, and horns, and looked just like a devil. Fitting that she called herself Tartarus Girl. She had a very masculine bow, though, which bothered Hana a little more than it should. It was a mistake of people who tried to emulate having Class in order to fit their Hero persona. There was nothing wrong with that in itself, but Hana's mother spent a long time icily teaching Hana how to be a Lady as she was taught herself as a child and she though it was good character-building. A pity that Hana threw most of it out the window in favour of her father's more clownish and flirtatious traits.

"Hello. Well, you've already stated that your name is Hideka Miyaki, and Big Boy over here is foreign so I'm guessing he must be Monsieur Koenig. That would make the blue-haired boy Yamaha. My name is Hana Haven. So, this is Team 6, huh? What can everybody do? What are our quirks?"

Interacting with: L LeeRoy (David), The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit (Hideka), Refaulted Refaulted (Shogo)

Mentions: Idea Idea (Kath)

Shogo Yamaha
The High Pressure Hero: True Blue

Throughout most of the bus ride, Shogo had been trying to contain his excitement. Really, though, he wasn't doing such a great job. He was fidgety the entire bus ride, moving around in his seat, looking out the window, and staring at different students, trying to figure out some of the Quirks of those whose Quirks weren't very apparent. At one point, to try and sit still and not be as annoying, he sat in his seat and tried to patiently count down from one million, though he messed up twice and eventually gave up, going back to jumping around in his seat.

When they finally arrived at their destination, Shogo was one of the first students off the bus, looking around in excitement at the location of their trip. He had only been in a forest once, so being back at one was rather exciting for him, because he liked running among the trees with his siblings. However, he knew that this time wouldn't be like that, since this was for hero training. He had to take this seriously, and when Shadowstrike started naming off the teams, Shogo listened intently, then looked around for his teammates, excited to put his Quirk to use for hero work, though it was just a simulation of a scenario.

Shogo was about to call out to his team, but was beat to it from another student speaking rather poor Japanese, so Shogo assumed it was one of the foreign students. His assumption was correct when he saw the towering foreign student, and Shogo let out an audible "Oh!" and he began to make his way over to him and the other two female students who were probably in their team. He was just within earshot of them when they made their introductions. When he got close enough to all of them, he was grinning from ear to ear and held his hand far out in greeting. "Yo! I'm Yamaha Shogo! As for who I will be, I'm going to be the High Pressure Hero..." He quickly brought his arm into a salute, his palm facing behind him and brought his other hand to his hip. He spaced his feet apart and puffed out his chest. "The hero known as...TRUUUUUUU-" Before he finished, water shot out of the rod in his hand, splashing his face. He recoiled in surprise, not realizing he had activated his Quirk.

He stood there for a moment, stunned, before he proceeded to laugh. "Well, that's embarrassing!" He shook his head, water splashing around him. Once he felt like he was dry enough, he turned to his teammates, starting with Hideka. "So, you're Miyaki-san..." He moved to David next. "...and you're Koenig-san..." And finally he turned to Hana. "And you're Haven-san. Got it! I'll remember all your names. I hope that we can all work well together! As I'm sure you noticed, my Quirk is the ability to fire water out of the rods in the back of my hands! I can change the levels and power of the water however I want, but I have my limits!" His grin returned, and he seemed to radiate positive energy. "I'll be in your care!"

Interactions: L LeeRoy (David) The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit (Miyaki) Cyan Hide Cyan Hide (Hana)

It wasn't long before Yasugai realized Kath ( Idea Idea ) seemed to be... in another team? He frowned a little. Her quirk had sounded incredibly helpful. On top of that, despite his initial characterization of her, she'd seemed amicable enough to become the first victory of his crusade to win friends. Counting on the third member of Team Three to arrive and introduce themselves, well... it didn't seem to be working out after that. Some time passed as Yasu waited by the boy ( _Line 213 _Line 213 ) who seemed rather anxious to get the team sorted out, probably unbeknownst that one of them was standing right next to him. During this time, the pink-haired youth looked over to his former teammates and silently wished their team hadn't been broken up. Things sounded like they could have been so much easier that way. At least for him. Which, in retrospect, sounded sort of selfish he supposed...

His bag slung around his shoulders now, the young man looked down at the twig he had been given on the bus earlier. Jasmine ( QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel ) had endeavored to make him feel better and give him a chance, more so than anyone had in a very long time. Receiving that sort of treatment then having it snagged away from him so suddenly stung a bit. Yet... a part of him knew she'd probably be better off without him on her team. He looked up and dared a glance in her direction. She seemed comfortable with her new squad. At least, he thought so. Watching them head off to begin their exam, he almost waved goodbye. But, instead, he resolved to silently wish her good luck.

After she'd left, Yasugai would sigh before turning to the obnoxious and overactive foreigner. Timidly, he'd tap on his shoulder. "Um... Werks, is it? Or Von? I'm sorry I don't know but... I'm new to this class. Yasugai Yamashita is the n-name... I'm your teammate, I guess." He hooked his hand on his opposite arm, glancing away at nothing as he continued. "Should we, um... explain each other's quirks? I basically... manipulate sugar. I can turn candy into weapons and objects, for example... and change their composition into other sugar-based things." He stopped there. Again, he wouldn't mention the sticky hair. Or go into too much depth, for fear that he was talking too much and boring him. Glancing back the boy, however, he would prompt him to hopefully explain his own.
"W-What about you? Also... do you think our other team mate will show up soon?"

He sure hoped so. Otherwise they would be at a distinct disadvantage.

MIKADO SARISClassroom
kalter.png
It didn't take long for her rallying cry to yield results as a wolf-eared girl approached with some nerd in tow. She gave the pair a quick wave as the girl introduced the pair. "Johanna and Jono, huh? Name's Mikado." She thumbed towards herself as she said her name. "As for a plan, ain't like we got any information to go on. Like, best we can do is just get through it as we encounter it." Plans were only useful if you had something to plan around. All they knew was there was a hostage somewhere in the woods and Bang was guarding her, not really enough to go on. Her focus shifted to the nerd as he spoke up to voice his opinions. "Well, like, I'm not good without a group so I also think we should stick together." She generally liked to keep the full extent of her quirk to herself, but they'd need to know the basics if they were going to be useful. Or maybe she could get away with not saying anything?

At the nerd's attempt at encouragement she offered him a smile and a dismissive wave. "Don't worry 'bout it, we've only had like ten minutes together ignoring the bus ride. All I need from you guys is to keep an eye on me if a fight breaks out. I can handle the rest from there." That was a good way of putting it. Then again it made it seem like she just wanted some cheerleaders. Then then again, that wasn't really wrong. Either way, the voice of the Ninja calling out for them to begin caused her to offer the two a shrug along with a little smile. "Looks like we gotta go." She turned her back on the pair, heading in the appointed direction without any form of hesitation. Obviously her teammates would be right behind her, wasn't like they'd just sit back and fail the test. As she walked forward a dark shade grew over the woods, the tree canopy blocking the majority of the light. At least it resulted in little undergrowth so walking forward was easy.

"So, like, JoJo, what can you two even do? Like, what're your quirks? Like I said, as long as you two just sit back and watch I can handle any of the fighting or heavy lifting but I can't, y'know, be expected to do everything. So it'd, like, be nice to know where you guys fit in the team dynamics, right?" Given how uneventful their little trek through the woods was she figured she may as well find out what the two had in terms of quirks. However, shortly after posing the question she came to a stop. A large clearing lying ahead of them. As far as she could tell there was nothing of note in the clearing, but she still looked over her shoulder at the pair. "Whatdya think, JoJo? Think it's some kind of trap or something?"

Forest
Interaction: Brax Brax (John) AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (Johan)​

Ren Hirogami (Blackjack)

25fbcacf313fc8eba494e4cb84fde6d0--art-drawings-anime-guys.jpg
To the HQ

That was all the message had said. No time. No specifics. If Ren wanted, he could’ve shown up to HQ next week and it would still fall in line with the request. For him, orders were more like requests anyway. Ren wasn’t a follower of Stain’s ideology. The concept of a villain killing “villainous” heroes in order to bring back the ways of true heroism was largely illogical to the Yakuza member.

Villainous heroes were easier for him to work with. Easier to corrupt.

The Old Man probably had his own reasons for allying with the League of Villains. Reasons he hadn’t told Ren. Not that it mattered. He had joined the Old Man’s Family to escape the gutters. He continued to work for the Family because it was fun and he rather liked the guy. That was all there was to it.

And now, by the Old Man’s request, he was helping the League of Villains.

Jamming his hands into his pockets, Ren continued to slither his way down to one of the most rundown parts of the city with his senses enhanced. Left. Right. Left. He knew where he was going. He’d been there a couple of times…the “Headquarters” of the League of Villains belonging to Mugetsu. If one could even call it that. It seemed more like a temporary meeting place than any sort of HQ since it wasn’t exactly livable. At the very least, Ren had no intention of living there.

Ren heard Obake long before he’d reached the entrance. Her voice was very…distinct.

Damn. He called her too.

That was Ren’s thought as he put on a false smile and raised a hand in greeting to the frail-looking girl waiting outside of HQ. “Yo. How’s it goin’, Obake-chan?”

Both his associates were noticeably insane, but, for some reason, her level of insanity freaked him out more than the Hero Killer ever did. Delusional and violent, he could deal with, but she was simply…creepy. Especially decked in a white sundress.

Ren kept his hands in his pocket as he sauntered over to Obake. Not too close though, since he didn’t want Sentinel cutting him up for touching her or something. As if he would. Ren might've been a slut, but even he had standards. The dark haired villain leaned against an adjacent wall as he eyed the entrance to the Hero killer's lair, an eyebrow raised. He could hear the music through the thin walls as clearly as if he was in the building himself. 'Mugi' was in a good mood.

Ren couldn't care less.

If the Hero Killer didn’t answer soon, Ren was picking the lock. Or kicking down the door. Whichever proved to be more convenient.

Castello Castello
Brax Brax

Last edited:
Max Werks
Somewhere in front of the bus
Interacting with: Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam , Oslonaut Oslonaut

Max spun about a few times, circling his vision a few times in an attempt to spot anyone walking towards him, stopping short when he realized someone was standing right next to him but for some reason hadn't actually said anything.

"Oh. Okay, so you must be, uh," he narrowed his eyes for a moment, sliding his mind back in gear as he attempted to guess the boy's name. Thankfully, he introduced himself before Max had to make himself look like an idiot, and the American shot his hand out with the intent to offer his fellow classmate a firm handshake.

"Nice to meetcha Guy, I'm Max Werks," he replied; to Max, it was a brilliant pun. To anyone unfamiliar with American dialects, it probably just sounded like he lopped off the first part of the boy's name for some unfathomable reason. "Don't stutter, makes ya sound like a car with a bad engine and everyone will either hate you or refuse to talk to you, little tip I learned the hard way in middle school. Enunciate! Articulate! You'll look confident, you'll get leading roles in school theatrical productions, guys will respect you, women will love you, and that's a guarantee." At that point, he pulled his hand away with a wide grin, regardless of whether or not the other student had taken it for a handshake; if he did, he'd notice that the boy had quite a grip, even if he himself seemed entirely normal in terms of build.

It was also worth noting that he talked remarkably fast, especially for someone who wasn't a native Japanese speaker.

"Me? I've got this whole uh, portal thing goin' on, you'll see, it's no big deal," he said, waving his hand dismissively, "the real big deal here is that we're one in the hole and it doesn't look like they're gonna be showin' up any time soon. But y'know what? Who cares, we're gonna have to roll through this entire absolutely idiotic exercise whether we've got two people, three people, or manage to get lost along the way and end up playing solo, so why don't we just..." He waved his hands vaguely, as if looking for the right word. "...Ahh, whatever. Y'know what I'm saying?"

Last edited:

Felix "Ninth Life"
Felix.PNG
Felix's mind sparked at the suggestion of him being the scout. It made a lot of sense and he was very quick to nod agreeably. These girls seem to know each other enough to work together and with Felix's overwhelming advantage in mobility, it was probably for the best he have some space to work his magic. He had the sight to find a needle in a haystack from afar and the speed to get to Bang quick. Felix knew that Katherine and Arietty were probably best used as distractions for Bang, with his speed, Felix thought that he would be able to get to Panko before Bang could turn around, granted he had a hiding spot.

"Scout?" He tested out the words. "Yeah, that's a pretty good gig, meow. Stay close and I'll keep an eye out for any obstacles; if there's trees for me, I'll have the high ground to watch. If you guys are worried about traps, I got quick reflexes and good eyes, so just keep your tabs on me." Felix said with an endearing thumbs up. "I think this time we should avoid fighting the teach, he is going to be defending but if you two can lure him out, I can find a good place to hide and rescue poor Miss Amenouta while Bang is distracted! We could all sneak up together but you two got such bright hair... I don't think we can together, you'd give us right away!"

With the mention of hair, his eyes drifted for Arietty's pony-tail... He really wanted to hit it again, or rip it off and make a toy out of it. The color blue was the perfect color for a cat toy, so shiny. It was hard not to tackle her down now and give it a couple of wacks, but with every fiber he resisted and listened to what his teammates had to say. Though, he was quick to remember about a fourth team member.

"What about that other guy apart of the team? Some kind of Billard person?" Even though it was rather simple, Felix butchered Alice's name.

Lots of foreign names that were hard to pronounce, he already struggled with Japanese, but English was a whole other weak spot for Felix. "Oi! We got a Billard person lying about here? Come here so we can plot!"

Maj Maj Idea Idea Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

Last edited:
Grey.Wolf.%28Kemono.Friends%29.full.2082388.jpg
Johanna

Johanna rose a brow when the girl before her spoke, saying that they didn't have anything to go off so there was no point to make a plan. She didn't even TRY to make a plan, and Johanna had opened her mouth to say something in rebuttal, but she kept going. It seemed she'd declare herself the leader, the decision maker, which clashed with her alpha instincts.

Slowly she balled her fist and did a low growl, but decided for the sake of the test she'd calm down. The success of the team meant more than her pride, but it took the strength of her ancestors to not just tell the girl to shutup. The nerve of her. Instead of letting her temper run her, she started to tune out and create a plan of action in her head. If Mikado didn't have a plan, she'd make sure she had one in its stead.

She started sniffing the air, thinking back to the teachers. She was familiar with Bang's scent, she had been in close proximity with him. She even recognized Izanami's scent, and it lingered in the air probably for two reasons. She was relatively close and she probably had been here earlier to set up for the test. This meant that tracking her scent was unreliable unless she was close enough that she could pick it up directly. The other teacher, Anemouta? Well outside of the perfume or whatever it was she was wearing, she didn't really have a scent so tracking it would be pointless.

That meant Master Bang's scent was the best one to follow because it also meant they more than likely took a route that avoided the traps. Judging by his obedience to Kazama sensei, she assumed that he had not been here before. Her fathers always said, to be a successful hunter you had to think like the prey.

Her quarry was Bang, and she'd have to understand his mindset. Her train of thought was thrown off when a faint scent of blood caught her nose as they moved through the darker area before coming to an opening. She glanced to Mikado when she asked the two for their thoughts,"I smell blood.....It's a rabbit..I think. Smells a little different than the rabbits that I'm used to....but it's similar. " she sniffed the air again and pointed the direction the scent came from,"Though seem like a fresh kill, but I don't smell any decomposition. What do you guys think, investigate?"
Interactions: JONO MIKADO Brax Brax Xel Xel
Mentions: Panko

GM post for Akane/Jasmine
As the two walk down the path with the green full leaves, a gust swoops directly towards them. The gust is strong enough to require the average person to brace or else be forced back. Most of the leaves on the path are forced to move, tumbling as the wind holds them at their mercy. Most of the leaves accept a pile ten feet ahead of them. The leaves seemed immune to the strong gust, as if they were stuck together by something and pinned to the ground. The trees close to them had claw marks, as if a some animal had marked their territory earlier.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel rennuelaw rennuelaw

fisheye_placebo__3d_paintover_test_by_yuumei-da313q3.jpg
Impulse

Hearing Johanna growl, Jono would move to place a hand on the girl’s shoulder. This wasn’t the time nor the place. He could easily tell she was upset by her mannerisms and audible contest. As far as Jono’s opinion went, he could really care less. Nothing was going to stand in the way of glory. Friends, foes, whatever. People who wanted to play leader or actually lead. It was irrelevant. Jono was going to be sure to follow every cue as closely as possible to find Panko and follow his gut.

Jono looked over to Mikado as she spoke. She had mentioned keeping an eye on her if a fight broke out, but Jono wasn’t sure what that meant. The teen had no idea what the girl’s quirk was either. So, Mikado was either telling them to watch how great of a fighter she was, or hinting at a bit of her quirk’s power. Either way, it didn't matter. Jono nodded once without a word. In the case that she failed in a fight with Bang, which Jono believed to be undeniable, at least both Johanna and himself could back her up. If it came down to it, her being a distraction would prove to be quite useful.

Following both Johanna and Mikado, Jono continued walking into the forest until the three momentarily stopped. Jono looked around in a full circle while searching for anything that would give away the slightest hint of a clue as to what their next move should be. Mikado asked their opinion. Jono shrugged, continuing to look about. He could not see anything out of the ordinary as hard as he looked. It was bothering him. Someone such as himself, who was so attentive to detail and completely aware of his surroundings at all times, was already being thrown off at the first part of the journey. Oh, the irony.

“Nothing is wrong here…”

Johanna spoke up next, immediately following his response. Jono turned his head to look at the girl, who began to describe the smells she was experiencing. This was interesting to Jono. That was when his stream of consciousness began running on all fours. Lifting his right hand up to caress his chin, Jono’s eyes moved to the ground near his feet.

“You smell something nearby that has just died? No decomposition means that it was recently killed, surely. There are two possible options. One, it’s an actual rabbit that got killed by its prey and that’s one hell of a coincidence considering the timing. Two, somebody purposefully placed something with that smell - be it a real, dead thing or whatever - so that we could follow it. This could be why we were supposed to go second. Mikado and I aren’t supposed to know what to do here because our noses can’t sense the smell. We both don’t see anything strange around here and that’s our only clue. We should follow it.”

Jono removed his hand from his chin and looked between Johanna and Mikado with a smile on his face.

“Ladies first.”

Xel Xel AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami
Idea Idea

mugetsuRaiden.full.1485441.jpg

His pinky shakily lifted up from his lap to his nose. Mugetsu’s nail belonging to that finger was grown much longer than the rest for that reason. He never needed a key or anything on his person to do a bump, though his sword had occasionally proved to be quite useful. Oftentimes, Mugetsu had been known to utilize objects around him to get a proper bump. Though, he had no concept of germs nor did he give a shit. Sniffing up the white powder until his nail was clear, the villain placed his opposite index and middle fingers onto his right nostril - closing it. Then, he sniffed once more; only harder. As the powder traveled up his nostril, he felt the cavity go numb. His mucus mixed with the saliva in his mouth as it went down his throat. In its wake, the cocaine left the back of his throat with the same numb feeling. Being sure he didn’t miss anything, Mugetsu placed a finger into his left nostril and swished it around nice and carefully. Gathering every last particle with his finger he could, Mugetsu then placed that finger into his mouth. He rubbed it around his top gums. His mouth went numb.

Mugetsu removed his finger from his mouth and wiped the remnants off on his pants. That was some good shit. Where did he get it from? Obviously, it was from one of the other villains in the League but he would certainly have to give compliments to the chef. This shit was so good, Mugetsu wanted it’s creator to taste the metal of his blade. That’s when he heard the knocks at his door. The shouting. Mugetsu jumped an inch off of his seat. He let out a yelp as he stared at the door. His eyes widened, he felt a sweat coming on. The villain’s posture was completely scrunched up and shoved into the corner of the couch furthest from the sound of the knock. Was that the police? Could it be the... Number one? Was it his mother? The possibilities were endless and all of them had scared Mugetsu absolutely shitless!

“Who the hell is that!?”
The goons, you idiot.

Mugetsu giggled, loosening up. His eyes returned to their normal size. He had forgotten that he had sent a text to both Obake and Ren telling them to convene at his place. They had been to the headquarters plenty of times before, but this was for a more important purpose than the rest. He called it his headquarters, but really it was just a limited-sized apartment that the head of the League of Villains paid for because Mugetsu was completely incapable of taking care of things such as bills. He was highly capable of killing and had tremendous powers to boot, but paying a cable bill? Why would he do that if he could just send someone to kill everyone at the company and take it over so he got free cable for the rest of his life?

Yeah.

Pushing himself up to his feet, he galavanted toward the door in magnificent fashion. It was halfway between a strut and a skip. Have you ever heard of Prancercising? The art of physical and spiritual excellence? A springy, rhythmic way of moving forward similar to a horse's gait and ideally induced by elation? As his fingers moved to unlock the deadbolt, Mugetsu continued conversing with himself.

“Sometimes, I’m really dumb.”
You’re really fucking dumb all the time, dude.

His hand moved down to unlock the doorknob. These locks weren’t keeping anyone in or out, but for some reason, Mugetsu felt much more comfortable with them in place. Deadbolts were hard as shit to pick and he would hear it from a mile away. Or would he?

“There’s no reason to be so rude.”

The voice inside of his head scoffed. Mugetsu opened the door wide, waving to both Ren and Obake. Then he turned quickly and walked back to his couch. Upon taking a seat, he realized that he had minimal space for his guests. The two would have to sit on both sides of him, seeing as he took up the middle of the couch.

And he wasn’t moving.

Castello Castello QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

• 766911bb35d9af0e2cf9dd83446762e138934d15_hq.jpg
    Yuuta might be overthinking, but the fact that there were pine needles on the ground was definitely off. He threw off the needle that he was just inspecting earlier and focused on the objective at hand. It absolutely doesn't seem like there were people around. All that he's hearing wer the chirping birds and rustling leaves. The atmosphere felt calm and serene. He felt that there were neither overwhelming presence nor pressure building from all directions on his position. With his senses still on high alert, he walked towartds the open area. He was still deep inside the forest, but for some reason, there was an area clear of trees. It wasn't too big, but it wasn't too small either. He grappled on a tree near him, cut off branches, sprinkle some leaves on top of them, and set it on the ground. It may not serve any purpose, but actually, it does. It depends on the victim's psychological understanding. It would look like a pithole. A visible, obvious pithole. When the victim thought that this fake pithole was a real one, they'd find a way to maneuver around it. Either jump over it, or go on another way. But, the real trap are on the possible other ways. He put a tripwire on the sides of the trees. And again, it's the same trap that he used to make earlier. If the victim would think that this pithole was fake, or they didn't notice it, the trap would fail.

I don't want to flood the whole forest with my traps. The other teams might distracted by it. He thought out of concern. He wiped off the sweat on his forehead with his arm. "That should be enough." He said out of satisfaction. "Now to go back to my team..." He looked around him. Trees. Dense leaves above. That's it from all directions. Literally, no landmarks other than he made as a reminder that there's a trap he set up. The trees are close enough for me to utilize my mobility. If I were to engage in close combat, then I should be fine by myself... He reassured himself. Yuuta couldn't use his wires to travel up and forward since the leaves and brances on top of the trees were denser than the ones on the starting point. He decided to stick to the ground, but at the same time using his wires to go forward, preserving his strength. He was creating little to moderate noise as his shoes were making contact to the ground. Yuuta was currently looking for his team, and at the same time, looking for the hostage.

Jasmine Setsuki (Team Two)

5b658c48796ebaf175c479981ce1b8bf.jpg

As a sudden gust assaulted them, Jasmine tightened her grip on her notebook and stepped behind Akane, letting the taller boy shield her. The movement of wind generated kinetic energy. A blunt force. Assuming he wasn’t blown back by the attack, his quirk was should allow him to absorb the energy generated by the displacement of wind and grow stronger. At the very least, that was how Jasmine understood his quirk.

She didn’t move forward until the wind died.

Admittedly, her first thought was ninjutsu. Such a gust couldn’t have been naturally generated unless there was something strong enough or fast enough to create it.

“Are you alright, Tsukino-san?” Jasmine glanced up at her teammate, silently assessing him for any injuries. Unless a rock had been blown towards him or something, she doubted the gust would’ve done any damage. Still. It never hurt to make sure.

Peeking from behind the taller boy, Jasmine studied their surroundings. The wind had cleared out most of the leaves in their path. Only one pile remained unmoved. Curiously, Jasmine picked up a twig and approached the pile, cautiously poking at it. If it was a trap, better to trigger it now while they were prepared. If not…well at least she wouldn’t have to worry about it.

Her voice dropped to a whisper. Then again, it had never been loud to start with. “…I think there’s something dangerous living in the forest.”

She’d taken notice of the claw marks around the surrounding trees. However, she wasn’t enough of an animal expert to identify what sort of creature could’ve made it. Bear? Tiger? Something else? Either way, if it was carnivorous, then staying still would only make them easy targets for a meal.

“Our objective is to find Amenouta-sensei and Bang sensei. We shouldn’t wait around for whatever lives in the forest to attack us. At the same time, we have to be careful.”

Avoiding it altogether was the best possible scenario. However, Jasmine rarely ever placed her bets on her own luck.

Five minutes had passed. The second team had likely already entered the forest. As for her mandrake, it hadn’t died, but it hadn’t returned yet either. Jasmine had been marking the trees they passed along the way. If Yuu wanted to find them, it was easy enough for the green haired boy to return to the entrance where they all started and follow the trail she’d left. Easy enough for the other teachers and students to track them as well...in the event that the worst happened. For now it was best to move forward.

Cautiously.

If whatever lay ahead was strong enough to create massive winds, it was bound to be large...or strong.

Assuming, of course, that what generated the wind was ahead of them. Or behind them. Wind tended to travel in one direction...unless it was somehow manipulated. Given a world full of quirks, Jasmine wouldn't be surprised.

"...it might be best to move out of the open...at least until we've managed to identify the threat."
Jasmine suggested as she continued to poke pile of leaves glued to the ground with the stick she'd picked up. Activating the traps ahead of time would prevent any of them from accidentally falling into it when they inevitably made their way back. It would also make it easier for their third teammate to follow them. The only traps Jasmine wanted in the forest were Yuu's traps.

At the same time, the more traps they found, the greater the likelihood the enemy base was near. Traps could be used as offense, but they were more often placed for defense so Jasmine imagined she would find a lot more the closer they got to the villain's hideout. As the rescuers, it was their job to go on the offense...in a manner of speaking.

Jasmine glanced ahead. Regardless of the decision they made, she intended to stay with Akane.

rennuelaw rennuelaw
takki takki
AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami

The group converged together near the center as things began to pick up and get more lively. Introductions were made and various personality traits were becoming clearer between the students. For example, the red girl who looked like an Oni ran to Ayuta and asked a bizarre question. The first half made enough sense. 'What can I call you?' Plain enough, he answered the first half of the question without hesitation. "You can call me Streamline or Ayuta. Don't call me my last name."

It was the second part that gave him pause, however. 'Are you willing to do what needs to be done?' A weird question, not something that a normal person would ask. His face furrowed for a moment, deep lines of thought painted him for a moment. He figured she had some other motivation, maybe understanding his motivation would help her to justify herself. "The Powers That Be drive me, and compell me to act."

The second girl approached and spoke with a French inflection, and words of the foreign tongue scattered without her sentences. Evidently she was another foreigner, many students in this class were foreign. He knew the school accepted foreigners, but this was too much. Nothing could be said about it, so he smiled and nodded. "Yes, I am Ayuta Sokudo, I see you are foreign. Judging by your manner of speak you are French, I assume?"

And lastly came the boy, a particularly blue boy. Lively and energetic, though it seemed immensely obvious he had poor control over himself. Splashing himself in the face immediately after introducing himself. Though he had almost finished his introduction and Ayuta was able to figure the rest out. "High Pressure Hero. Enigmatic Hero. And..."

He pointed towards Hana. "You didn't say what we should call you. Or what your hero title is."

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit - Miyaki
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide - Hana
Refaulted Refaulted - Shogo

Last edited:
[class=img]
float:right;
display:inline-lock;
[/class]
[class=img1]
[/class]
[class=1word]
color:lightblue
[/class]
[class=imgtongue]
[/class]
[class=tongueword]
color:lightblue;
display: inline-block;
[/class]
[class=imgcry]
[/class]
[class=cryword]
color:lightblue;
display: inline-block;
[/class]

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=PC] [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]token Kath.png[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld[/div] ~Metric: Density~[/div]

[div class="img img1"]Jack Assassin Knee Cloak.jpg[/div][div class="img imgtongue" style="display:none"]View attachment 448660[/div][div class="img imgcry" style="display:none"]View attachment 447931[/div] I listened to Arietty's explanation of her quirk's powers, a rather unnusual kind from what I understood. There was no truly unique quirk to my awareness, but a few certainly tried, and that was one of them.

"An exchange of emotions then? Plus lifting things..." I took a hand to my chin, frowning an eyebrow. How did Arietty defeat Dark Side with that? Was she lying? No, Arietty didn't seem the type...in fact if she was, she was too good, no way I'd be able to see through every farse. That girl had to be trustworthy, that I had to believe. Still, she truly hit a lucky strike touching Dark Side when she did then. Somehow there was a small weight of my shoulder's, just about Arietty's weight to be precise. Ari got lucky. That's why she was ahead of me. But now that I thought about weight... "Arietty, I... I..."

I couldn't say it. My legs were starting to shake a little. Arietty went on to explain that Felix's quirk was easy to understand, something which made me want to add "and CUTE!", but I held back, still trying to recover from my own thoughts. Even though I'd have to ask her sooner or later, since we WERE in the same team.I was snapped out of the thought by Arietty asking me about my quirk, however. I sighed, since it was the second time I had to explain my quirk today, but smiled too as I suddenly felt somewhat relaxed for some reason. Was Ari's quirk jamming me with calm or something?

"My quirk lets me overlap the matter of anything I bite with other matter. I cna control certain parts of it, like how intense the overlap is and whether weight is affected when I merge objects or condense them by making their matter overlap with itself. However, some properties remain the same, like the object's resilience. I don't really have much in the way of objects with me today though, so the use of my quirk is a bit more limited, but I can still manage something. Any questions?"

Then Felix spoke. I was glad to hear he agreed to be our scout, but by the way he was talking, he didn't fully understand his job. Then again, I couldn't stay mad at that "meow", now could I? It was just so adorable that I even had to turn around, hands on my cheeks to not show him how much I was was fawning. I quickly regained composure, and turned back to face him normally.

"You do have a good point about our hair. Personally I'd rather avoid fighting the old geezer too. " I couldn't tell them this, but not only did I loose the element of surprise, today I wasn't hardened by objects hidden on my skin. If Bang hit me seriously today, I'd certainly need more than a nurse. Felix brought up the last team member. "Most of the class didn't even come yesterday. We can't be sure they even will show up or what kind of quirk they have. Assinging a role ofr them would be imposible right now."

Nonetheless, Felix began calling out for the new team member.

"Ok, Felix, you look for our last team member. And Arietty.." I turned to her, my mouth failing to even form words the first couple of times. "... ... ... C-can you come with me behind that tree? I have a favor I need to ask you."

I pointing towards a nearby tree that probably wasn't part of the exercise grounds (hopefully). I took off to that place, hiding behind the aforementioned tree. As soon as I saw Arietty again, my red, almost steaming face managed to face her. I twindled my thumbs for a moment.

"I-I, well, the things is, cause quirks all that, I-I-I w-well, y-you know..." Ah, just do it already me! I gulped, then raised my arms towards Arietty. "C-can you...p-pi-pick m-me up?"

Interacting with: Maj Maj (arietty) Castello Castello (Felix)
Mentions: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (Dark Side)
Might Also Want to Read: Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

[/div]

[script class=tongueword on=mouseenter]
hide img
show imgtongue
[/script]
[script class=cryword on=mouseenter]
hide img
show imgcry
[/script]
[script class=img on=mouseleave]
hide img
show img1
[/script]

MIKADO SARISClassroom
kalter.png
Mika glanced back over her shoulder as the dog-girl let out a low growl. She couldn't help but quirk a brow at the subtle display before returning her focus forward. She didn't know what her problem was, but it's not like it mattered that much. Hell, the girl being angry at her might even be good for her quirk. In the nondescript clearing it seemed that neither her nor John noticed anything. Of course, before she could actually speak up about what to do the wolf-girl chimed in. A dead rabbit? Freshly killed? Either it was a trap or it was just nature being nature. She looked over at John as he rambled on about the situation, finally ending on stating they should follow it. That's where she had to take a stand, shaking her head from side to side. "Like, why would we follow it? It's totally an obvious trap, or it's just an animal having a meal. There's, like, no reason to go to it in either of those situations. We're here to find a hostage, not dead animals. Obviously we should go around the clearing and avoid it."

She folded her arms under her chest as she spoke, her expression clearly highlighting her dislike for John's plan. Who willingly takes the bait and walks headlong into a trap? Not her, that's who. "If, like, you wanna go then you can go by yourself. No sense in all three of us getting caught by whatever trap it is. When you get caught me and the dog will totally save you." She thumbed at Johanna as she spoke. If they were really hellbent on scouting out a gross dead body then she would sit that out. Somebody had to be there to save em when they got caught. And from what limited information she had it was probably best to send the nerd to spring the trap anyways. The more she thought about it the better an idea it seemed with a smile forming on her lips. "Yeah, I like that idea. You go see what's up and we'll come rescue you." She nodded affirmatively at her own words, giving the boy a light nudge on the shoulder to push him forward as she did so. "Like, good luck~"

Forest
Interaction: Brax Brax (John) AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (Johan)​

Akane - Team Two

848e592cf62fcd066bd296fc122be9f5.jpg

Akane hummed in contemplation at Jasmine's words, his golden eyes surveying the path as he thought about their next course of action.. Akane prided himself on the fact that despite the fact his quirk was basically all brawn, which was something most wouldn't expect due to his tall but slender boy type, he was pretty intelligent. He had come to the same conclusion as Jasmine, the potential of there being traps hidden under the leaves but traps only meant that they were probably getting close to the hostage. Pushing a dreadlock out of his face, he nodded.

"Let's go." He said before beginning to walk, already on high alert. He kept his eye trained on surroundings. Akane had noticed the claw marks before the gust of wind came and was about to mention it when the wind came. Immediately his arms came up and his quirk activated, golden eyes shifting to piercing lilac as Jasmine hid behind him. Akane felt some of the kinetic force of the wind seeps into his body, making him feel even stronger. After the wind died down, Akane immediately turn to Jasmine.

"I'm fine. Are you ok though, and do you see those claw marks?" He asked, giving the girl a once over before following her as she went to poke the leaf pile. Humming at the girl's words, he nodded.

"We should hide in the trees and stay put and wait for your Mandrake or Yuuta to return." He says, eyes still surveying the surrounding area for any more signs of danger. To be honest, he was somewhat shaken and scared. He was incredibly vulnerable to sharp objects, and whatever set of claws put those marks in the trees was exactly that.

Interactions: QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Mentions: takki takki

Ren Hirogami (Blackjack)

25fbcacf313fc8eba494e4cb84fde6d0--art-drawings-anime-guys.jpg
Ren opted to avoid the couch Mugetsu sat on not just because there wasn’t enough room, but because the musty furniture didn’t look to be in the best condition. Instead, he settled on the head of a metal frame that supported an old mattress, his legs casually crossed as he faced the hero killer with an expression of boredom. If one looked close enough there were tinges of mild curiosity as well, like when dichromic eyes landed briefly on the blood-covered paper plate, but—for the most part—Ren was bored.

There was little fun in needling a crazy person. Truly insane people were too unreasonable to chat with and had too little sense to respond in a way Ren would enjoy, especially when they were high and incoherent. It wasn’t hard for Ren to tell what Mugetsu had been fixing himself with. Even if he couldn’t smell the crack on the guy, the dilated pupils and slight jumpiness were a dead giveaway.

For the third seat of the League of Villains to be an addict was a little…pitiful…but there was no denying the strength that killed heroes either and, to be honest, Ren didn’t really care. Villains did what they want. Bought drugs. Sold drugs. Made money. Stole money. There were no rules in the dark underbelly of society. One simply survived using everything they could, or they didn’t—a thrilling life to be sure.

“It’s been a while, Hero Killer. I hear you’ve been having a lot of fun recently~”

Splashed in the front news in fact.

Removing his hands from his pocket, Ren folded them from his across his chest as he studied the happy killer. The man's taste in music was horrible. Only added to Ren's mildly annoyed mood. “Just so you know, if this is a simply social call, I’m leaving. I’ve got better things to do than hang out in a cramped room with a couple of fugitives. No offense, of course.”

Eyes flickered briefly to Obake, wondering if it was just the two of them called and for what purpose. Obake’s quirk was the high offense-defense type. His, the sensory type. Course he was also a torture/information gathering expert, but he doubted Mugetsu would’ve called him to HQ for that. The man herald himself some sort of bringer of justice by killing “false” heroes. Probably looked down on his line of work.

Brax Brax
Castello Castello

Last edited:
Hana Haven

"I suppose I am foreign," Hana wondered aloud. "I moved here six years ago and I'm half-Japanese so I consider myself a local, but I did spend most of my life in France." After a pause, where Hana studied his face, she continued in a noticeably less cheerful and friendly tone than before. "Is there a problem with non-Japanese-born students attending this school in your opinion?"

It was then, that Shogo made his introductions, and splashed himself in the face in the process. Hana's mood very quickly improved and she failed to suppress a chuckle. He was so bombastic and dramatic about making his introduction in a similar manner to the Devil girl, and also Hana's own mother, the Illuminating Hero: Radiace. And to flourish this display his quirk misfired and he soaked his own face. Even in spite of this, he remained cheerful, which was a good impression in Hana's eyes. Possibly even better than if he didn't embarrass himself at all

.Ayuta addressed Hana once again, pointing out that she never explained her Hero name or Quirk. Hana put her hand on her hip and pointed ho herself with the thumb of her other hand, and grinned. It was a simultaneously a casual and a posturing pose. "Just call me Hana. If you really want to use Hero names, I've always liked 'Lumière'. My quirk is that I can turn my body into light, but I can only do it for less than a second and no more than three times every ten minutes or I might pass out. It takes a lot of energy. I can use this to create a bright flash of light, or move at the speed of light for about ten to fifteen meters."

Interacting with: L LeeRoy (Ayuta), The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit (Hideka), Refaulted Refaulted (Shogo)

Last edited:
Grey.Wolf.%28Kemono.Friends%29.full.2091908.jpg

Jono had spoken up and his thought process followed the same as her's, for the most part at least. Which was good, because it meant she didn't have to convince him to follow it, but the other girl. She wasn't so up to the task and did her best to even mock them in the process- though she wasn't sure if that was entirely on purpose.

"I'm not a dog," she stated plainly, sniffing the air again,"I agree with Jono. It's not a coincidence that our group - a group including me, would run into something of this nature. They wouldn't make an obvious trap with no reward for it." she stated gently. The teacher who was setting the traps was a ninja by trade, there was nothing she didn't do without a specific intention. She was aware of Johanna's background and her quirk, meaning she knew she had a background of hunting and dealing with animals. She also knew of her grandfather, who came to power for his search and rescue prowess. And wouldn't luck have had it, he had given her a crash course in the wildlife of Japan.

"It's rabbit blood and a faint scent at that so there's no carcass around. There are essentially two animals native to Tokyo that would kill a rabbit outside of a raptor. A fox and a bear. I don't smell either so we can safely assume it isn't an animal's kill. That being said...." she said cracking her neck and staring at Mikado,"We should ALL follow the scent. Since you're so confident you can 'save' us, you should be the one in front as I take it you're combat oriented. We are a group, we should work as a team and two out of three of us chose to go."

She shrugged her shoulders before she rose her hand as she walked forward in the direction of the scent,"But you can do as you please, at the of the day we get our individual scores. Jono keep your eyes peeled for anything suspicious, we'll have to be careful."

Brax Brax Xel Xel

Yuuta's travel would go unimpeded for a bit, about twenty seconds or so before as soon as his wires tagged the last to trees a wooden fence rosed up between the trees that he had attached too, strong enough to withstand his force if he wasn't able to stop. Behind him another fence would rise, and on the two sides would too. It was a trao set up between four trees. The walls were at least four stories high, and fit the distance between the trees. There was a four tree square that the fences made around Yuuta, about 3x3 metres. The close proximity of the area and height of it, made it near impossible to see out of it at any angle but up. The wooden fence was about 10 centimeters thick and seemed to be covered with an oil.

takki takki

• 766911bb35d9af0e2cf9dd83446762e138934d15_hq.jpg
    Yuuta didn't know how long he's been traveling in one direction. Has it been five minutes? Ten? He has no idea. Damn it, this forest doesn't seem like it has an end. And Calypso-sensei, the school's nurse, was at the end of the forest. He thought to himself, implying that Calypso-sensei would be almost pretty impossible to find in this hellishly wide forest. He's been purposely making sounds with his feet sliding on to the ground while he was using his wires to move forward. He's doing that for quite a while now. He didn't care if it would give away his location to nearby unwanted persons, such as the villain that would be protecting the hostage. He was lost, and finding his teammates, except for Master Bang, would be good so they can regroup and tell them where he set up his traps. Well, he could've followed the landmarks he made on his traps, but that, he didn't even remember which tree he put it in this whole forest.

While lost in thought, a wall suddenly appeared in front of him. Yuu didn't have enough time to react properly. He tried to slow himself down by using his legs as a break, but his body slammed into the wall. He felt a wet sensation as he made contact with it. Stunned by the impact, he managed to take a few steps back, and he felt another wall suddenly appear behind him, followed by another two walls on his left and on his right. The walls were... absolutely high. He tried to kick it down using the strength from his legs, but it didn't even budge. As expected. He wiped off the liquid-like substance on his face when he slammed into the wall. He smelled it, Petroleum? Cooking oil? Some other slippery liquid? I can't tell. He contemplated. Whatever it is, it must be flammable, I think. If it was really flammable, and someone accidentally or intentionally burned it, he'll be cooked alive. He knew that he needed to get out of here fast as he thought about his true objective.

Yuuta looked above, shading his eyes with his arm from the sunlight that was passing through the leaves from the branches of the trees. He let out a whistle, "This is incredibly high." He was astonished that something this big and high was hidden in the forest. He sat on the ground, thinking of possible ways to get out of this trap.
    Mentions: QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel rennuelaw rennuelaw Brax Brax AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (And anyone inside the forest that can see the wall trap)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back