• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom mha rp

stannct666

Lurker
hello, i'm looking for someone to do a long term mha rp with me :) i have been doing rp since 2016, so i have almost 5 years of experience now. i'm really big into angst plots, but am also open to anything else if that isn't your type. my literacy can go from semi-lit to lit, and i would like someone who is around the same since one liners are difficult for me to answer. the characters i rp as from the show are: kirishima, deku, todoroki, nejire, tamaki, and toga. btw this rp doesn't have to be a ship, but if that's what we decide on, please don't pick any nasty ships like incest (shoto x dabi) or teachers x students- ALSO i do any pairing bxb, gxg, or bxg (only if i'm female though for bxg due to past experience)

anywayssss, i don't have anymore things to say and i don't want to ramble much more </3 i hope to find someone though and would love to talk more about it if it interests anyone :) have a lovely day or night!

heyo can i rp with u
hello, i'm looking for someone to do a long term mha rp with me :) i have been doing rp since 2016, so i have almost 5 years of experience now. i'm really big into angst plots, but am also open to anything else if that isn't your type. my literacy can go from semi-lit to lit, and i would like someone who is around the same since one liners are difficult for me to answer. the characters i rp as from the show are: kirishima, deku, todoroki, nejire, tamaki, and toga. btw this rp doesn't have to be a ship, but if that's what we decide on, please don't pick any nasty ships like incest (shoto x dabi) or teachers x students- ALSO i do any pairing bxb, gxg, or bxg (only if i'm female though for bxg due to past experience)

anywayssss, i don't have anymore things to say and i don't want to ramble much more </3 i hope to find someone though and would love to talk more about it if it interests anyone :) have a lovely day or night!

Hello, i love angst and i am semi lit! I have no triggers and im a multishipper, i always match my partners length so if this works my discord is Pussy stealer#5798!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back