• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mha OC x OC roleplay? (always open)

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
Self explanatory I think, Romance story in MHA, our characters will both have powers, we can either already be in a relationship or have one grow. If we have one grow we’ll start on year 1 of school, if not we’ll start on year 2 or 3, I would like there to be some action in this since it’s MHA. I would like a partner who’s chill, fun-loving, and I’d like someone who’s at least semi-active, I’m on here most of the time. if you are not any of those things then kindly go screw off (just kidding). If you are interested please let me know

Last edited:
I just thought of something else, since MHA is an ensemble show, we could both also make characters of the opposite gender and have them be each others’ best friend, if that made no sense please let me know

i would like to do this roleplay with you
Ok, you’re actually the second person in a row to ask me, a friend just contacted me on discord about this. I’ll still do it with you though, I’ll just make another character for that one so I don’t feel like my guy is cheating

Can we do it here I have a discord just it isn't set up completely

If you are still interested I would love to plot something with you.

I am interested in making an OcXoc rp with you :) I am currently in the process of making two new Oc's. Let me know if you'd be interested and we can discuss it further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back