• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA Roleplay

Pixelleci

Pixeled
[Discord] MHA Roleplay

[Discord] MHA Fandom Roleplay

[AFA] MHA Fandoms Roleplay

Hey all! I’ve been a little more invested in MHA (My Hero Academia) lately, and while I’m watching the show, I want to do some stories!

I’ve already had spoilers about manga and show, so don’t worry about exposing anything. If there’s anything you don’t want me to spoil for you, just let me know! I’ll do the same :)

I do like ships (Todobaku, BakuDeku, Tododeku, Shinkami, Kiribaku, Todobakudeku, so on.) and I am fine with OCs. I can do MxM, FxF, or MxF pairings! I also plead that your OC isn’t a Gary/Mary Sue, in the concept of being the main character and have this godly quirk.

My only request is that you are literate, 18+, and have proper grammar as well. My stories usually include mature content, and obviously romance, so you might want to be okay with that! I never ask that much of you as long as you give me something to work with and contribute to the story. I will play just about any character, and I’ll do AUs or canon based plots. We can brainstorm for any! I have a couple ideas already, some concerning some Pro-Hero storyline, and some can just be plan AUs depending on the situation. Really, I’m not picky. If you have a plot you’ve been wanting to do? I’m happy to do it.

I can do doubles also, if that’s what you want, but I’m fine with playing a canon character for your OC, or vice versa! I am Pixel, 18+, and have been roleplaying for about 5 or so years! I love making servers, sharing art, head canons, or talking ooc! I don’t bite whatsoever, not unless you make me, and even then it’s rare. Other than that? I’d love to roleplay with you! Just message me or comment :)

Hey! I'm interested in either a BakuDeku or KiriBaku rp, if you're still open for it! I can pm you my discord so we can chat there if you'd like!

Hello! My name is Moth, I am over the age of 18 and I am quite comfortable with mature subjects within the RP. I have also been roleplaying since 2010; approximately 10 years, making me literate to semi-literate. But the length of my posts varies, as I believe responses should be quality over quantity. I love to write a lot of detail into my Rp's so I hope that is okay. I am almost always active, if there is something pressing where I won't be online I always make the effort to let my RP partners know.

I am very interested in creating an RP with you, I am always up for plot building and throwing ideas around so we can both add desired elements into the story. Doubling has never been a problem with me, I find it helps add depth and push stories forward.

I would love to do an OCxOC RPwith you, as I have been currently working on a few new OC's but if you'd like to use a Canon Character I am okay with that too.

Let me know if you'd like to RP with me as soon as you can, so we can create and discuss things further! :)

[Discord] MHA Roleplay

[Discord] MHA Fandom Roleplay

[AFA] MHA Fandoms Roleplay

Hey all! I’ve been a little more invested in MHA (My Hero Academia) lately, and while I’m watching the show, I want to do some stories!

I’ve already had spoilers about manga and show, so don’t worry about exposing anything. If there’s anything you don’t want me to spoil for you, just let me know! I’ll do the same :)

I do like ships (Todobaku, BakuDeku, Tododeku, Shinkami, Kiribaku, Todobakudeku, so on.) and I am fine with OCs. I can do MxM, FxF, or MxF pairings! I also plead that your OC isn’t a Gary/Mary Sue, in the concept of being the main character and have this godly quirk.

My only request is that you are literate, 18+, and have proper grammar as well. My stories usually include mature content, and obviously romance, so you might want to be okay with that! I never ask that much of you as long as you give me something to work with and contribute to the story. I will play just about any character, and I’ll do AUs or canon based plots. We can brainstorm for any! I have a couple ideas already, some concerning some Pro-Hero storyline, and some can just be plan AUs depending on the situation. Really, I’m not picky. If you have a plot you’ve been wanting to do? I’m happy to do it.

I can do doubles also, if that’s what you want, but I’m fine with playing a canon character for your OC, or vice versa! I am Pixel, 18+, and have been roleplaying for about 5 or so years! I love making servers, sharing art, head canons, or talking ooc! I don’t bite whatsoever, not unless you make me, and even then it’s rare. Other than that? I’d love to roleplay with you! Just message me or comment :)
I'm down to roleplay, I have a father/daughter kind of plot idea involving Aizawa and my oc. I really want to roleplay it and have yet to find someone who would like to roleplay it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back