• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA (My Hero Academia) Interest check (1x1) CCxOC

Plutonia0

Plutonia
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi! I've been inactive for a bit, but I'm back to being online from my slight break from social media.
Recently, I've caught up on MHA (My Hero Academia)'s season 6, I've reached Dabi's Dance and finished it so far, so I'm really wanting to do a rp on it !

I don't have many rules, these are just the few I do have.
- I do double up's usually, CC x OC, I'm fine on your part if you'd like to do CC x CC. I usally pair an oc of mine with a CC
- I don't mind playing multiple characters as long as you do too, I have a hard time leading a roleplay by myself, it's easier when both of us put effort.
- I usually do descriptive RPs. { i.e - They bashfully looked away due to embarrassment, how could they say something so stupid? Clearing their throat they look up to (insert character or oc). "Sorry...I'm going to go.". }.
- OOC (out of character) I usually use "//" before saying anything
- Don't control or kill off my oc.

I'm pretty lean back with my RP's, I don't mind RPing here, discord, or Quotev. Whatever works for you.
If you're interested hmu. :)

*peeks in curiously* can i dm you my oc and we can discuss whos on the table cc wise?

I’m interested! I meet all those criteria, so if it’s fine with you can I send a PM to you, and can we discuss in Discord? I’m still relatively new being on here and I’m a lot more used to roleplaying back there.

Hi! I've been inactive for a bit, but I'm back to being online from my slight break from social media.
Recently, I've caught up on MHA (My Hero Academia)'s season 6, I've reached Dabi's Dance and finished it so far, so I'm really wanting to do a rp on it !

I don't have many rules, these are just the few I do have.
- I do double up's usually, CC x OC, I'm fine on your part if you'd like to do CC x CC. I usally pair an oc of mine with a CC
- I don't mind playing multiple characters as long as you do too, I have a hard time leading a roleplay by myself, it's easier when both of us put effort.
- I usually do descriptive RPs. { i.e - They bashfully looked away due to embarrassment, how could they say something so stupid? Clearing their throat they look up to (insert character or oc). "Sorry...I'm going to go.". }.
- OOC (out of character) I usually use "//" before saying anything
- Don't control or kill off my oc.

I'm pretty lean back with my RP's, I don't mind RPing here, discord, or Quotev. Whatever works for you.
If you're interested hmu. :)
Im so nervous asking but are you still looking? I use discord mostly and I can even make a really well organized server for it, i've been looking for someone for a couple weeks now and I was just introduced this site LMAO
I'm also looking for CC x OC as well and I can totally also do doubles, even multiple if you wanted to do separate ones.
Though are you under or over 18? :'D

Im so nervous asking but are you still looking? I use discord mostly and I can even make a really well organized server for it, i've been looking for someone for a couple weeks now and I was just introduced this site LMAO
I'm also looking for CC x OC as well and I can totally also do doubles, even multiple if you wanted to do separate ones.
Though are you under or over 18? :'D
Sorry for the late reply! But yes I am still looking and would love to do a rp with you through discord! Just dm me your user and I'll ass you!
A double up sounds great!
As for the question I'm exactly 18!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back