• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Deathkitten

I am the Deathkitten! Fear me!

• Kallendaughter.pngBasics:
    Name: Alina Yuumi Griffin
    Hero Name: None yet
    Quirk: Vampiress
    Quirk Description: She has general control over blood like her father. She can gain power, however, by taking in blood. The more blood she takes in the stronger she becomes. While in her empowered state (after drinking/taking in enough blood) Alina's overall abilities become second to none even so far as to enhance her own mental capabilities. She can use blood to store and repel energy, similar to her mother's ability, albeit specific to blood. As a result of her quirk and the difficult pregnancy her mother had, she has anemia, similar to how Emrik used to have it. To combat this, she's on a diet (though she's not always the best about sticking to it), and has some pills she can take if she doesn't feel great.
    Nationality: Greek/British/Japanese
    Orientation: Pan
    Height: 5'7" and still growing.
    Reason for becoming a hero: Mom's a hero, Dad's a badass, brother's a hero/doctor. She wants to be able to keep up!

Equipment: Has multiple small knives, always has a cell phone on her at the request of her parents, and always keeps a little bottle of blood on her just in case.

Personality: She's a very kind bean who is struggling with anger issues. Keen on whacking the fuck out of someone if they piss her off. Easily embarrassed. Total daddy's girl. Definitely a bit of a troublemaker and an adrenaline junkie.

Background and Family: Kallen Griffin is her dad (242) and Amara Griffin (35) is her mom. Emrik is her older brother (35) (though by relation is technically closer to her nephew). She has two nephews (technically grand-nephews) that are Emrik's kids. They are twin boys, Kallen Griffin II (3) and Vilken Griffin (3). Emrik's ex, Kahlia (37), is no longer around the twins. Last Emrik knew Kahlia had gotten addicted to drugs.
    kallen.jpg
    Amara Adult.jpg
    adultemrik.jpg
    Kallen the Second
    Kallenthesecond.png

Vilken
    Vilken.png
    kahlia.png
    Statistical Analysis at Admission into class 1A
    Power: 6
    Speed: 5
    Technique: 4
    Intelligence: 5
    Cooperativeness: 2

Last edited:
Name: Titania Roninyahkov /Roni-Nyah-Kov/
Hero Name: ???
Quirk: Accelerated Prediction
Quirk Description: When focused on a particular person they see where they are going to move as if seeing the future. No mater how you move she will always see how you will move in the next few seconds provided she keeps her sight on you.
Nationality: Russian
Orientation: Lesbian
Height: 5'8"
Reason for becoming a hero: She was encouraged to become one by her Foster Mother.

Equipment and Appearance:

perfect.png

Personality: Titania is a misunderstood girl who has a hard time depicting emotion. Her face is quite literally incapable of such. Thus she's depicted as a rude, snobby girl when it couldn't be further from the truth. She's sweet and kind to everyone even if she is stone-faced all the time.

Background: Born in the mother land, Russia, she was raised by her mother and father who were part of what remained of the Russian mafia. After an incident nearly eighty years ago they were focusing on rebuilding after losing almost all their power and half the families involved. (Completely Kallen's doing we all know it) Her mother not wishing for her to get caught up in it and becoming a assassin sent her to Japan to grow up outside of the mafia's influence from the age of eight. This however was not a good time to do so. By this time learning to read and write a new language was hard on the young girl. She after a while understood it, however her reading level took a long time to catch up. It wasn't until she was fifteen till she could apply to U.A. due to her being held back a year in her previous schooling when she was younger.
Family: Mother- Tatiana Roninyahkov(Deceased), Father- Nathan Roninyakov(Deceased)
Foster family mother- Hanako Shinyaku. Hanako was more like a aunt to her but she evenutally became her actual mother after word reached them that both her mother and father died after being poisoned.

Statistical Analysis at Admission into class 1A
Power: 2
Speed: 4
Technique: 5
Intelligence: 3
Cooperativeness: 2

Alina hummed along to the music blasting her ears in her earbuds, long blue hair tucked on the right side behind one pointed ear. It was definitely way too loud, but she was jamming out, head bobbing as she waited for class to start. Dad and Mom had made sure she was early - didn't wanna make a bad impression and whatnot. So she had nothing better to do than sit back and listen to her music with her thumbs swiping through websites on her phone. She had the tunes set to autoplay.

She had scored close to the top of the pack in the entrance test. Not first or second, but fourth. She didn't feel a need to stand out too much, it'd be annoying. As is, fourth place would get a lot more attention than she'd like.

Two other kids were in the classroom. How long did she have left? Alina checked the time, swiping down to show her lock screen for a moment.

1637331317243.png
Ten more minutes.

Unsurprisingly, her lock screen wallpaper was pretty edgy. She was 13, and damn it did the wallpaper look like it.

Elementary school and stuff were bad enough for her parents, she could only imagine how much her Dad was twiddling his fingers right this second. Her Mom was probably doing an extra patrol just to entertain herself. Oh gosh, and the first boy to hit on her??? Oh, they were so doomed. She glanced up from her phone at each entrance into the classroom until it seemed to be close to full. It was only then that she put the device and headphones away, shoving them unceremoniously into her bag. All the teachers here were pro heroes, right? She was kinda hype to see who was gonna be her homeroom teacher.

Absollover77 Absollover77

Azuza Reiko
Teacher now? Holy crap.

1637371177489.png

Azuza was taking her time getting to home room. She recieved the privilege of being class 1-A's new teacher. Not much had changed about the pint-sized fox eared girl. She grew a small bit from when she attended U.A. Class 1-C with her friends. Since her graduation she worked her tail off after that and powered through in order to get her position here. She wanted to be the teacher for 1-C however, the spot was already filled and the principal decided to drop the responsibilities of class 1-A on her instead.

Her hero name was a shotguned choice made quickly in the heat of the moment after her licensing exam, Juggernaut. It was an interesting choice for her to make but it crafted her career exactly how she thought it would. She had taken her career to the level of top five heroes in the country within the past fifteen years. Her youth is Atributed to her animalistic qualities.

She stepped into the classroom snapping to her left and looking at all the students in attendance a smile on her face. "Welcome... To class 1-A. My name is Reiko Azuza. Miss Reiko to all of you, most of you know me as rank four hero Juggernaut." Her eyes scanned the room for a few moments taking note of an empty seat and looking down at the roster. "It seems that we have an absent student already... How very disappointing." She looked at a note that was on the desk and then nodded. "I see... Well it looks like our absentee is going to be late due to a major accident clogging up subways. They will join us later. Now I will begin role-call. If I say your name tell me if you are here. First is," She read of multiple names until falling on Alina's. "Alina Griffin."

alina.png"Yello," Alina responded, "My Mom Amara was in your class here, miss. 1C and all that. Kallen Griffin is my Daddy." She felt the need to respond not because she wanted to make herself sound famous or whatever, but to explain herself. Her last name was kinda well known, after all. "Looking forward to your class, miss. Rank four is impressive," she added as a murmur of whispers made a wave through the others in the class about her parents. Her very existence was scandalous. Her dad's relationship with her mom was scandalous. A hero with such a scary man? It spooked some people. Not that she gave a damn.

"Heck, you might even be able to give dad a workout with how strong you are!" she teased, "What's the plan for the very first day at this crazy school? Hm? I'm hype to do some testing or exercise or whatever!"

Absollover77 Absollover77

Users who are viewing this thread

Back