• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA: Chance Institute IC (Private)

Before she reached the stairs, hearing the conversation about a coupon made Fumei come to a halt. That definitely seemed like a solution to her issue of lunch for the day, but having an awkward meal with people she didn't know didn't seem that good of an idea to her. She also would still need to go buy groceries later anyway for dinner and the rest of the week, so it didn't even really solve anyth- 'Stop. Overthinking this will get me nowhere. It's not like I don't want to get along with my classmates, so might as well get to know them now.' She turned around and put some strenght into her voice "I'll join, what time is good for you guys?"

Donovan looked at the time. It was around 4 o'clock. He still needed to unpack and get some training in before he met his hero. He wanted to show the Captain how much he's grown since he saved him.

"How about 8 o'clock? That way we all have some time to get the rest of our stuff in order."

"Fine by me" Hiroto replied swiftly, usually he preferred to have dinner at 7 but doing so one hour late wouldn't be too much of a bother.

"8 o'clock works for me, sure. See you guys at the front of the complex, then." Fumei then proceeded to walk as fast as she could without running while looking up what was the nearest supermarket on her phone.

Tsuki had been just keenly observing everything so far, there was the wimpy guy who just said yes to the meet-up and scaredily left. The guy with her gave off cool and smart vibes, the girl who they had just passed around the stairs also seemed pretty high with common sense. Despite the school being a chance for everyone, even the weaker ones, the ones who had enrolled seemed to be mostly pretty good and level-headed fellows. 'Well, at least so far and even then there was wimpy-kun ahaha' she thought to herself and gave out a small laugh. Tsuki sighed in relief after realizing that the old woman hadn't been hurt afterall and the commotion was just all these interactions.

She nodded her head and grinned to the group standing, "Oh sure, 8pm works. I don't mind if it was a little earlier too, since if we leave at 8pm that means we'll end up eating some time after that... and I'm the hungry type ahaha. But sure, sure. 8pm works." She was hoping she didn't come off as too rude, these were meant to be her classmates for the next few years.

The blond then headed back downstairs with Hiroto, "Thank you for checking this out with me. I'll see you tonight." She waved goodbye at him and entered her room after he waved back but before he could even leave, she quickly came out again. With the laundry hamper in her arms "Actually, do you mind if we go together? Kinda new here. So are you of course.. haha."

Donovan sighed of relief . He along with the others now had plans to eat and possibly get to know each other.

"8pm it is. See you all there."

As he headed back to his dorm he realized that anxious crocodile kid ,Sadao? Whatever his name was, didn't know the time. He might as well go tell him.

Donovan headed to room 201 where he saw the kid bolt into and knocked on the door. He fixed his chain link necklace and black band shirt while he waited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back