• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA / Seeking Shigaraki [fem! Deku]

Super Kawaii

かっこ
xUaro8F.png

Hey all you cool cats and kittens! Thanks for stopping by my little thread! Before I get too into the details (not that there are many to get to), I need to make it abundantly clear that I am craving to play as a genderbend of Deku or Shoto.​

I AM REALLY CRAVING a roleplay between Shigaraki and Female! Deku! I'd love for Shigaraki to still be a villain in this story, and maybe Deku is a villain as well? Or turns into one? Let's talk about it!

★ Literacy. So, I don't accept one-liners, and I'd prefer a partner with a decent grasp on spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Mistakes happen, but it's obvious when someone simply doesn't care enough to put any effort into a post.

★ I'm NOT INTERESTED in doubling against any OC's.

★ I am interested in playing as other characters as well, just ask!

As mentioned above, I don't have any plots or anything in mind, so that's it from me for now. If you'd like to potentially brainstorm with me, feel free to message me and we can get the details fleshed out!

Thanks~!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back