• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom another mha/bnha search (canon x oc preferred) ★

kindly

(( please pm me if you’re interested! ))

i am somewhat in a mha phase again so like. hi again, here’s a somewhat sloppy mha canon x oc search!!
oc x oc is welcome as well, but i don’t have much muse for it rn. doubling is okay with me too, but completely optional!
also, these ideas don’t necessarily have to be used, so please do feel free to suggest any ideas that you may have if you’d like to!! i’m completely open to them. :>
okok. onto the good stuff!

ABOUT ME
  • my pronouns are she/they and i’m 20 years old atm! i turn 21 in november, if that matters to anyone.
  • i’m relatively up to date with the anime, but i’m quite a few chapters behind in the manga; however, i have been keeping up to date with most spoilers (so any spoilers are completely fine with me)!
  • i usually prefer to type more than one paragraph for my replies, but ultimately my reply length depends on yours. i also use third person POV in my replies.
  • i write normally (like proper uppercase n whatnot lol) when roleplaying, i promise. i only type in all lowercase when ooc.
  • i’m okay with basically any dark theme.
  • i don’t do smut. please, for the love of everything holy, don’t ask or expect me to do it.
  • i usually only play female characters, but will try to attempt playing a male character ONLY if it’s needed when/if we double up. that being said i’d really prefer MxF with me as the female, but i can try FxF as well! nothing against MxM, i’m just not good at it and it doesn’t hold my interest enough. :’33
  • romance is a must!
  • discord is preferred, but i could attempt to rp in pms on here if you’d like. i just can’t guarantee how frequently i’d reply if it is through pms. please just let me know what you’d prefer and we can talk it out!
  • i tend to have low energy due to multiple health issues, so my replies might be inconsistent/scattered. i apologize in advance if i do become absent, and i’ll try my best to reply back as often as i can, whenever i can!

PREFERENCES
  • be 18 or above in age, preferably; however my absolute cut-off is 15 and below.
  • at least be a little talkative OOC, as i tend to be really talkative ooc once i’m comfortable with my rp partner, haha.
  • let me know your triggers asap, especially since a majority of my ocs have some form of mental health issue and/or heavier backstory.
  • use third person POV and type at least a paragraph in length for replies, preferably.
  • be willing to rp as multiple (most likely background) characters if the plot calls for it.
  • be communicative about how the rp will go. tell me ideas you have when you get them, please don’t leave me in the unknown. i really don’t want to be the sole controller of it, as much as i may enjoy the rp.
  • when you send me a pm asking to do a rp, please don’t just send me a one liner. i’ve had bad experiences with people who do. so, tell me a little about yourself, what you’d like to do for the rp, etc! it helps me warm up to you faster in a way, anyways. :]
LOOKING FOR
  • aizawa shouta (CRAVING)
  • kaminari denki
  • kirishima eijiro
  • dabi (CRAVING)
  • bakugo katsuki
  • hawks

COULD ATTEMPT
  • midoriya izuku
  • amajiki tamaki
  • kirishima eijiro
  • probably any female 1-A student
  • ask about others!
NOTE: again, feel free to suggest your own ideas for any of these characters if none of my ideas interest you enough! AUs are completely welcome as well!

• maybe my charrie/oc happens to become aizawa’s new neighbor? i don’t really know where the rp would go after they initially meet, but it’d be an interesting thing to include imo.
  • or maybe my oc happens to have to stay at aizawa’s place for a certain amount of time? for this, i was thinking my oc could’ve been a prisoner of an unnamed villain group for some years, but somehow escaped and now has to stay at aizawa’s place until the pro-heroes/police/whoever can track down and put away the villains, as the villains are hunting her down to get her back.
  • perhaps aizawa and my oc already know each other from earlier days (like middle school or high school), but were separated without warning for some reason? my oc could’ve been kidnapped by villains like the above bullet point, or she could’ve been forced by her parents to move away before she could give him a proper goodbye! or, they could just be ordinary childhood friends with no super angsty past.
  • if you wanna add some more angst, perhaps my character is either related to shirakumo or just reminds aizawa of him somehow?
  • could always do the cliche nurse’s assistant idea where my oc becomes recovery girl’s new assistant at UA and her life happens to become intertwined with aizawa’s!! or a teacher’s assistant!!
  • what if my character ends up being saved by him one day from fallen debris after a villain attacks the town, and as a result she ends up in the hospital for her injuries? he could visit her from time to time because he could be reminded of shirakumo, or just out of his own kindness!
  • i don’t have a specific plot in mind for him atm, but maybe it could just focus on my oc and kaminari’s school days together and how their relationship grows or whatevs?
  • i don’t really have a specific plot in mind atm.
  • maybe my oc is related to bakugo somehow, and they meet through him? could be interesting!
  • could just focus on their school days together n their relationship!
  • so i have this old unnamed oc who was touya’s closest (and probably only) childhood friend and after touya’s sudden disappearance, she spends her days trying to figure out what happened to him and eventually becomes a vigilante (or villain). we could do something with her, if you’d like!
  • i can’t exactly think of a good way for them to meet again, unless it’s like.. my oc goes to investigate the LOV for some reason? maybe she catches wind of a villain with a similar quirk to touya’s (dabi) and goes to investigate him, but ends up getting involved with the LOV in the process??
  • or, she’s already a villain and joins the LOV at some point after dabi.
  • maybe my character is a prisoner of the LOV who dabi surprisingly has a (somewhat) soft spot for?
  • we could also do an AU where touya never becomes a villain and instead manages to become a pro-hero, if you’re interested in that!
  • i have an old unnamed oc who was a prisoner of the LOV for a few years, but is eventually rescued during the chaos where bakugo is rescued.
  • if you want me to use my old unnamed oc, she and bakugo could meet when bakugo gets kidnapped, but if not, my oc could just be a regular 1-A student.
  • bonus idea, she could be the childhood friend of bakugo and izuku! or maybe she could even be a friend or cousin of kirishima!
  • plot twist, she’s quirkless and they meet outside of school one day due to mina’s planning! could be cute to focus on their days together.
  • maybe hawks happens to rescue my oc, who is partly trapped under debris from a villain attack? if so, maybe he could visit her in the hospital while she heals? it could be cute imo!
  • or maybe they became friends when they were both very young and would meet in secret whenever possible, but were ultimately separated when hawks and his mother had to flee. they’d obviously meet again later on, but we’d have to discuss how!
  • my character could be out of high school already (19 and up), still in school at UA as a third year (18 y/o), or a former part of HPSC like he is (they could’ve even been there together)!
  • au where quirks have never existed and everyone is just an ordinary human
  • zombie apocalypse au
  • royalty au
  • supernatural au (like monsters n whatnot.. or even like the tv show lol)
  • au in which all the 1-A students have graduated and are adults now
  • fantasy au
  • soulmate au
  • feel free to ask about/suggest others!

(( my original/ocxoc search: clicky! // my other fandom search: clicky! ))

Last edited:
bump! i added a new character (plus some ideas for them), as well as edited some of the plot ideas i already had written down. :]

bumpity bump!
ps, as of today, i might be willing to do oc x oc IF the plot interests me enough. i do have like one or two oc x oc prompts in mind as well, just in case. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back