• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA/BNHA 1x1 anyone?

oma

panta rat
Hi there! i'm oma and I currently find myself craving a My Hero Academia roleplay! I'm not really sure what else to put here so I will just get on to the important stuff.

About Me!
----------------

I am a 19 year old genderfluid writer with she/he/they pronouns. I am currently using they/them pronouns but I will let you know whenever my pronouns change. I am currently striving to be an author, but procrastination and writer's block are being a real pain right now. I do have depression, anxiety, and panic disorder so I may take an unexpected disappearance but I always come back when I feel ready. I enjoy making memes and headcanons about fandom characters and ocs, I also enjoy making headcanons for pairings and ships. I am not the most social person out there, I am very introverted and shy but give me time and I will slowly be more open to talking. That being said, I love OOC chat with my partners but it is not necessary.

About the Roleplay!
-----------------------------

1) Please be LGBTQ+ friendly! on my end, I prefer m/nb, m/m, f/nb, and f/f. I will do any gender pairing in return for your end.

2) While I do highly prefer AUs for this fandom, I can stick to the main storyline if you would prefer that.

3) Please give me enough to work with, I don't expect a novel reply from you but just give me enough to make a reply.

4) I will do OC x OC and Canon x OC pairings for this fandom. Doubling up is required for both.

5) Please don't nag or bug me for a reply as that stresses me out. If I haven't replied for a full 7 days, feel free to bump me.

6) Try to let me know if you lose interest! I will understand and I will not be mad at you. I will also let you know if I lose interest.

7) Help me plot! You share ideas you might have, I will share ideas that I might have.

8) Please be 17+ of age, I am not comfortable roleplaying with those under 17.

9) Slowburn romance is an absolute must. I'm not good with platonic roleplays, nor am I good with instant romance roleplays.

Canon x OC stuff --

Play for me:
bakugou, kirishima, aizawa, ochaco, momo

I can play:
midoriya, todoroki, himiko, mina, tsuyu

AUs that I enjoy:

() Soulmate AU
() Coffee Shop AU
() MHA x Danganronpa AU
() College Roommates AU
() Horror Movie AU

Anyways, sorry if this is short and rushed! If you're interested, feel free to comment on this thread or shoot me a PM! Hope to hear from you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back