• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA: Black OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Sounds good, Im off today and tomorrow so free for a bit. I prefer Discord for chatting in general due to faster speed than forums in general

Discord is something you can use entirely in a Browser if you ever want.

I use the app on the phone myself guess i assumed the browswer version would work on phone too.

After talking with PlusUltra PlusUltra I've accepted her character.
If Kumi loses concentration or her line of vision is disrupted, the target can then "break" the stoplight.

(I can also reduce the 5 minutes to 2 minutes if it's coming off too powerful!)
Yeah, reduce the time of it and I'll accept it.

Controlling heat.
If I understood you correctly, it'd be more akin to moving heat from one place to another. So she can't say shoot blasts of heat without first removing said heat fron somewhere else?

Delinquent Delinquent It's hard to gauge strength and durability, but I reckon he'd be able to throw a couple tonnes and have the stopping power to halt a charging Elephant (at least a Rhino). Standard super-strength stuff, smash through concrete, bend metal. In terms of durability, he could get hit by a car and stand up shaken with a little bruising.
It's hard for me to gauge stuff like that.
I feel like that's a lot of stuff thrown into one quirk. Can you decrease it a bit?

Well for a psychical buff, I want her to at least be able to pick up the average boulder (Although with some struggle).
Not sure I get how strong that'd be. Can you give a estimated weight?

But yeah, if you could limit it to the normal human senses (at least for now), that'd be great.

Elysium Elysium OrWangatan OrWangatan Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn
Sorry, but my lunch break is coming to a close. I'll take a closer look at you guys' stuff when I get home.

After talking with PlusUltra PlusUltra I've accepted her character.

Yeah, reduce the time of it and I'll accept it.

If I understood you correctly, it'd be more akin to moving heat from one place to another. So she can't say shoot blasts of heat without first removing said heat fron somewhere else?

I feel like that's a lot of stuff thrown into one quirk. Can you decrease it a bit?

Not sure I get how strong that'd be. Can you give a estimated weight?

But yeah, if you could limit it to the normal human senses (at least for now), that'd be great.

Elysium Elysium OrWangatan OrWangatan Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn
Sorry, but my lunch break is coming to a close. I'll take a closer look at you guys' stuff when I get home.
Well, an 8 cubic foot sandstone boulder weighs around 1200lbs, so I'd say that's her strength limit.

Delinquent Delinquent In what sense though? You asked me to give a measure of how strong he is in the form. I can remove the regeneration in his human form and just make it exclusive to when he's a lizard but I feel like a time limit would be too restrictive then.

All done!

Name: Elyse Farron
Appearance:
View attachment 744596
Costume: a close-fitting grey jumpsuit, a steel protective mask with hundreds of eyes carved on it
Hero Name: Lovecraft
Personality: she's snarky, bearing a smirk or a grimace whenever she's talking to someone, in reality, this is just a defense mechanism.
Background: she was born into a middle-lower class family, her father worked long shifts and her mother was an addict. When her quirk manifested, they were understandably horrified by it but supported her through it. At 10, her mother died to a drug overdose, and her father fell into depression. He killed himself when she was 15. She was taken in by foster parents, but when they found out about her quirk they were disgusted by it, leading her to rebel against them, smoking and drinking. She would run away to parties without telling them. when one of these parties were attacked by villains, leading to most of her friends at the time being killed, she decided to join the academia, to learn to be a hero.
Quirk: eldritch abomination- an uncontrollable form of shapeshifting where her body erupts into tentacles, insectoid limbs, fleshy blobs, legs, arms, mouths overflowing with teeth, eyes everywhere, just becoming a well, an eldritch abomination like something straight out of Lovecraft. she is unable to control the process at the moment, the only capacity she has to do so is deciding whether the floodgate is open or closed. the destructive potential is massive, as she has very little control over her body during the process. and civilians often mistake her for a villain, run scared, or just break down crying, because just like in HP Lovecraft's novels, the human mind can barely comprehend it. (not as OP as it seems, as at this level she can barely move around in the form. it's essentially just an explosion of body parts)

That's a cool concept!

Here's mine!
Name: Miguel García-Villalobos

Appearance:

Costume:

Hero Name: Sandcastle

Personality: Miguel can be a bit distrusting at first, and warms up slowly, but he has a genuinely kind heart. He doesn't tend to hold grudges and is generally a calm and collected individual. He likes to observe more than take part in things, but enjoys company nonetheless.

Background: Miguel has lived a normal life, with both parents, in the rather quiet border town known as El Paso. With daily temperatures regularly reaching up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit, he learned to despise the burning desert heat and longs for an area with cooler temperatures and less-deadly wilderness. Despite his parents raising him well, the pressure of being a minority within a town with a distrust for others who didn't look like them caused Miguel to be very wary of strangers and to assume hostility where there might not have been, and to be generally distrusting of others himself. He plans to continue his education in engineering and to move North into colder, more forested areas where he can use his quirk without the risk of overheating.

Quirk: Mineral Printer - Miguel can absorb metals and minerals from the earth and use them to "print" weapons and tools with his hands (shields, wrenches, clubs, swords, screwdrivers, helmets, chest-plates, ect). The bigger the items he makes, the longer it takes to "print" it (ie a screwdriver can take a few seconds, whereas a shield or chest-plate could take up to five minutes). As with most printers, the more he uses his quirk, the hotter his hands get. The size of the things he can print varies with the amount of metals and minerals in the ground, and the speed at which he can "print" increases with the temperature of his hands, making avoiding overheating and burning his hands difficult to avoid. Since his quirk only works through his hands, he won't be able to use his quirk if the skin on his hands is burnt or torn away.
Updated the CS, let me know if you need more info! 🙂

Trombone Trombone PlusUltra PlusUltra HerculePyro HerculePyro waifu waifu ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon pbtenchi pbtenchi @donut.uwu OrWangatan OrWangatan @SP3CT3R
@Kingly K Duel @nurse princess @Snugglepopsboi @MorsArena iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing @Entity.Eclypse enterelysium enterelysium Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn @Flowiest-D @Nightshade98
DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0

Sorry guys, but it's starting to become pretty clear that I might have bitten off more than I could chew with this project. So I'm just gonna cut to the chase and end this rp now before I waste anymore of your time.

Again, sorry for wasting everybody's time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back