• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Aquanette

Hello, I'm craving from My Hero RPs and am looking for some partners for OCxCanon. So things you need to know.

1. My Time Zone is Central Daylight Time or GMT-5 time zones don't usually matter to me as I will reply to you when I can I don't need to be online at the same time as you, but if this sort of thing is important to you I just wanted to put it out there so you can know when I'll likely be up and because sometimes I stay up late and I don't want people thinking it's morning where I am.

1. I'm not particularly hung up on post length as post length doesn't equal quality or fun. However, I would appreciate effort, I don't want to feel like I'm the only one trying and I do not want to essentially be roleplaying with myself. I'm not particularly a fan of one-liners either, I've tried they just aren't fun for me. My post length varies depending on what I am given to work with and how inspired I'm feeling but you can at the very least expect a paragraph from me, that being said I can easily give you two paragraphs or more.

1. I enjoy OOC, planning, plotting, or just talking about random stuff and sharing funny or interesting videos. However, you have to engage me and by that I mean if I feel like I'm bothering you, I'm not going to keep talking to you because I feel like I'm annoying you, I may still post on OOC for things having to do with the RP, but I may not keep engaging in casual conversation with you if I feel like I'm bothering you. So if this happens, know that it is not because I dislike you, but because I am trying not to annoy you.

1. I play male and female characters and they are usually bi so I am LGBTQ+ friendly, I do not care if the pairing is f/f, m/m, or m/f. Speaking of romance, I think it's only fair to warn you that I hate slow burns or more so I should say painfully slow burns. I'm not saying that I would like them to just instantly get together but I don't like when it drags on, writing the pining and crushing to me is only fun for so long with me and I find it far more fun to actually write the relationship, but this does not mean that I don't enjoy the build-up and development to it.

1. I have no triggers that I know of and I'm totally cool with dark themes and plotlines, if there is anything I'm not cool with I will let you know.

1. I'm sorry but I really do not want to play the canon storyline. Why do I not want to play the canon storyline? Because I feel like the story flow is less organic when basically trying to copy the canon storyline, I feel like I'm trying to reach a certain point on a checklist rather than just letting the story flow naturally. We can have elements from the canon storyline but I do not wish to copy it with our characters just shoved in.

1. Do I accept headcanons? Sure headcanons can be fun and interesting like Bakugou gets along better with his dad, people use Todoroki as a heater/air conditioner, or that he's dense enough to let people cook on his left side. I think headcanons add flavor so if you want them then don't be afraid to run them by me. I will still try to play them as accurately as possible but I will try to find a way to fit it in there. As for me, while I enjoy headcanons I don't necessarily need them so don't feel pressured to do so.

1. I am 100% caught up on the series, anime, and manga. Please inform me of where you are in the series and if you mind spoilers so that I do not accidentally spoil you with anything.

1. I don't mind powerful quirks. I have a few of my own, though I do try my best to scale them down and make them as fair as possible with the theme I imagine for them. So don't feel like you have to have a weak quirk or all be mad, just try to make sure it's still interesting and don't make the story boring and not fun to do.

1. Am I into AU's 100% depending on what it is that you want? We could even mix some of our AUs together.

1. Don't be afraid to go for it to be funny, to be romantic, emotional, or even angst.

Now onto the good part.

Who I am looking for from most favorite on down: Katsuki Bakugou, Eijirou Kirishima, Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki, Kyoka Jirou, Mina Ashido, Tamaki Amajiki, Denki Kaminari, Hitoshi Shinso, Neito Monama

Who I will play for you: Literally anyone just please don't pick someone obscure like Wash, Majestic or
Stars and Stripes

On to the AU's!

U.A. High: This is literally the closest you will get to the canon storyline from me. It's a bit more slice of life and U.A. functions more like a normal high school with things like group assignments, clubs, dances, and whatnot.

U.A. Hero Agency: This is also a slice of life but with a bit more action, taking a page from heroes rising where the students are placed on an island somewhere to run a hero agency until the new permanent heroes arrive.

Heroes Exchange Program: I wouldn't call this slice of life but it is more light-hearted with much more opportunities for action and some serious storylines but if you're more into slice of life it's a perfect excuse to use different settings. The artificial moving island known I-Island has decided to start its own international hero academy to promote better cooperation between the nations of the world. Students selected will live on the island and be able to train under heroes all over the world, taking part in international work studies and overseas operations.

Go Beyond: In this Au Class, 1-A end all other hero students have graduated and started a hero agency together. I haven't really decided on whether this is a slice of life or something more serious so I'll say it has the potential to be both.

World Heroes Mission: Yes I know its names after the movie but the name fits okay. So in this AU, the world has been taken over by AFO, villains run the world and everything is in chaos. Hero schools from all around the world have sent their students to I-Island for their own safety. However, they are not expected to stand idly by; instead, the students will be sent on covert stealth operations, dealing with things behind the scenes as the pros take on the new world order out in the open. (I'll admit I got the idea from Young Justice, plus it gives us an excuse to use the stealth suits)

Fantasy AU: Sorry no fancy name for this one, basically it's a fantasy AU, quirks still exist but everything is in more of a fantasy setting with knights and dragons and such.

Isekai: This one is also a fantasy AU only in this one the two characters of our choice get sent to a fantasy world and have to find their way home. Depending on how you want to play this our characters can be from this fantasy world or they can be from the My Hero world as well and are sent to this world with said characters and they all work together to get back home.

Do you have AU ideas? Are you interested? PM me unless you're too new to PM then just ask me to PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back