• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA attempt #2: Electric Boogaloo

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
So here is my second attempt at getting a partner for some mha action. I know there's like a billion others of these, but I'm still doing it anyways.

I guess I should talk a little about myself for those who don't know me or don't remember. I'm Achdemon or Arch, and I have been rping for about 7 years. Lately I've been gone for awhile cause of work, but I'm trying to get back into this. So if I disappear for about 10+ hours is because I'm at work and that I also got home and went to bed immediately afterwards.

Rules I guess: I hate doing rules but gotta do it.
1. For length and stuff it doesn't matter to me except no one liners.
2. Ghosting: I understand life is annoying and tends to throw itself into oncoming traffic but I would like to be informed if you are either going to be gone for awhile or if you are no longer interested.
3. Activity: I'm probably going to be active mostly everyday though not all day because of my job. So I'd say maybe pop in once or twice a week and we're good.

There can be romance, if so I prefer MxF and I'll typically play the male though I'm flexible and can play a female instead. If we do a romance in the story then it will be a developed and slow one because I like those.

Now for the plot in mind I'm going to be playing an OC that's based on a Religious kid who's whole power is based on his Faith to God. So an example is, the more faith or belief they have to the Bible and to God, the more of a chance they'll be granted a blessing or at least that's how they would explain it. (This sounds op and kinda mary-sue/Gary-Stue like but it wouldn't be op from the start. I'll explain more in a PM when people are interested.)

This will take place during the high school portion and will extend out into the adult life. Other than that I have no other ideas atm, though I am open to suggestions.

Now we can do OCxCanon or OCxOC, doesn't matter to me.

If you are interested, either reply below or send me a PM.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back