• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

lonecoyote

Always Confused
Hello hello! Welcome to my little thread! I've been craving a little MHA rp that's, you guessed it! Set in an apocalyptic setting. We would start in the middle of the apocalypse and we have zombie friends! Our zombie friends are Nomu's who are the property of the League of Villains. The goal is survival and taking down the league and of course there will be plenty more detail with this.

I'm looking to do CC x OC with you playing Bakugo for me and I'll play whoever you'd like. I'll be using my character Mika Chō . If you're interested, please send a pm my way as I won't be replying to this thread. I look forward to creating this world with you! Oh, this will also have romantic aspects with it!

I'm a lazy lit and will do my best to get a reply every other day with my work schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back