• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA, Anyone?

Ocean123

One Thousand Club
Um... Hi there, internet strangers! (And possibly internet not-strangers?!) I'm Ocean and I'm looking to roleplay something involving My Hero Academia! You probably want a little more info, right?

I am open to doubling.
I am new to the art of playing canon characters, but I'm totally willing to try if you're okay with that!
I can play any gender character, whether it be male, female, nonbinary, agender, whatever you like!
I require IC responses that are more than two words long. I need something to work with, please?
I don't require my RP partners to be a certain age but since I know some people do, I'll let you know now that I am 25 years old.
I have zero experience with dark themes and I'm a little hesitant to go there but if that's what you're interested in, I'm open to talking before starting it in the roleplay. I require that you at least warn me before jumping into that.
Please talk triggers with me. I don't want to accidentally make anyone uncomfortable or worse.

... That's all I can think of at the moment. I might think of more to add later and you guys can let me know if there's any other information that should be listed?

Bye for now! Hope to hear from you!
~Ocean

-EDIT-
So I was sitting here, drinking my iced coffee when I suddenly realized that I should have made some kind of mention of plot ideas or characters or something! X_X

Characters I Can Play
... Not sure...? Ask and I'll see what I can do...? The one thing I'm fairly sure of is that I don't think I have the darkly poetic vocabulary required for Tokoyami, despite him being a favourite of mine? I'm not quite that confident yet... X/

Characters I Would Like You to Play
Hmm... Not sure about this either... I'll just start listing my favourite characters, okay...?
Tamaki
Tokoyami
Tsu (Asui)
Izuku
Todoroki
Yaomomo (Yaoyorozu)
Aizawa
Present Mic

... And that's the list that popped into my head! I may add more later!

Plot Ideas
I don't really have any specific plots in mind right now but I'm always open to suggestions!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back