• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA: Altered Stories[Sign up]

Where do you want the RP starting place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThAtGuY101

Professional Moron
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is sign up page. Not the bio channel. Please drop your bios there.

Character Sheet:

RP:

I also plan to drop plot points and the story timeline here from time to time as the RP progresses.

This RP is based on "After School Hero Academia". This will be a slice of life style RP. It will be more story driven than combat oriented. In the previous RP, the students were headed on a trip to New York.

The beginning of the RP will change depending on the bote results. I will list three starting options.

Entrance Exam - You are not a student of UA. Yet! You will not know any of the other students except in the situation where your character may have attended middle school with another OC. Both RPers .just agree to know each other ahead of time. If we choose this option, I will eventually make a new vote to decide what the entrance exam will be.

I will allow two students to be recommended students. First cone, first served. Recommended students will not participate in the entrance exam and I will be nitpicky and require the students have a justified reason for being recommended.

First day of school - You have just gotten into UA. You may have seen the other students in the entrance exam, but you do not know the by name/quirk yet unless specified otherwise. The first day of school will be a regular day. If this option is chosen It will likely start with a casual quirk apprehension test.

New York Trip - You have been apart of YA for half a year. You know all the students by name at this point. You know their quirks. The students will arrive in class like any other day but at some point, they will be taking a bus ride to the air port not long after.

I may put a vote as to what destination we go to, if this gets chosen. It does not necessarily have to be New York.

Disclaimer: Please remember RPnation rules, be respectful of others and patient.

Last edited:
I hope you guys don't mind, I'm altering the bio template. Nothing too drastic.

CS Page is up.

I Mostly just rearranged things. Added a few things. here and there. Most of the stuff I added is optional. The bio template was good, but I wanted to give it a little more organizing.

i wont post my cs until probably later in the night or the ext day due to me running the after school academia rp and checking for interest and other thingiestumblr_f941012979458eeff7d3eb7d15a27380_c3811d43_540.gif

I'll.poat mine later my power is currently out

oh wait i got mine posted quicker than i wanted too-

So as of now, the entrance exam is slightly in the lead. When April 1st gets here. I'll add a new vote that allows you guys to choose what the entrance exam will be.

In the anime they fought robots. This doesn't have to be the case here. In another RP we had an obstacle with various obstacles. The students could pick and choose whi h obstacles they went through. The purposes of these obstacles is to allow people with different quirks to shine. Especially noncombative ones.

If this is still the choice we go with when April 1st gets here. I'll start the vote and the RP. It will be a week before the entrance exam begins but characters can interact and chat in the meantime.

Feel free to make suggestions and share thoughts, concerns and questions!

I can't deny that the idea is interesting, so I guess I'm interested (I apologize in advance if I make mistakes, I'm new to this)

Tomorrow I'm gonna add a new vote where we vote for what the entrance exam will be.

I'll start the RP tomorrow as well.

The entrance exam will begin a week after the RP has started.

Before the entrance exam begins, characters who have officially been accepted may interact with one another as soon as the RP is up. I'll tag everyone with confirmed characters tomorrow when I start the RP.

Tomorrow I'm gonna add a new vote where we vote for what the entrance exam will be.

I'll start the RP tomorrow as well.

The entrance exam will begin a week after the RP has started.

Before the entrance exam begins, characters who have officially been accepted may interact with one another as soon as the RP is up. I'll tag everyone with confirmed characters tomorrow when I start the RP.
I'll have my character up tomorrow if that's ok?

The Entrance Exam Vote is up! I am working on the RP. I will drop a link at the top of this page and tag accepted RPers when I finish the RP intro post.

I haven't posted for Rahm or Yashi yet. Teacher or villain. I wanted to address non students.

Teachers are likely getting ready to start the school year. I'm thinking the teachers can all be meeting in a single room. Waiting to announce the start of the event.

Non-teacher pro heroes can be found doing their daily routine. Not much for them to do story wise now.

The role of pro heroes will depend on which entrance exam is chosen.

Robots? Pro-heroes can watch with the teachers. Neither teachers or pro-heroes will do much here.

Obstacle Course? Pro heroes can swap places with a training bot or two just to simulate a real threat.

Race? They can help create challenges if they would like.

Pro hero fight is self explanatory.

If anyone has ideas, I'm open to suggestions.

And while I'm talking about these characters. I'll adress villains too. They'll Just another regular day. I'll post with Yashi later today so he'll be open to interaction.

I'm open to suggestions here as well if you have a pro hero or villain you want to give purpose.

I haven't posted for Rahm or Yashi yet. Teacher or villain. I wanted to address non students.

Teachers are likely getting ready to start the school year. I'm thinking the teachers can all be meeting in a single room. Waiting to announce the start of the event.

Non-teacher pro heroes can be found doing their daily routine. Not much for them to do story wise now.

The role of pro heroes will depend on which entrance exam is chosen.

Robots? Pro-heroes can watch with the teachers. Neither teachers or pro-heroes will do much here.

Obstacle Course? Pro heroes can swap places with a training bot or two just to simulate a real threat.

Race? They can help create challenges if they would like.

Pro hero fight is self explanatory.

If anyone has ideas, I'm open to suggestions.

And while I'm talking about these characters. I'll adress villains too. They'll Just another regular day. I'll post with Yashi later today so he'll be open to interaction.

I'm open to suggestions here as well if you have a pro hero or villain you want to give purpose.
I'll make a post tomorrow. today was exhausting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back