• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy MH: The Guild Character Sheets

OOC
Here
Your Name Here:

Where are you from?

What is your expertise?
Here are some examples.

The Tank: Typically wielding a lance or gunlance, the Tank knows how to control aggression and keep themselves safe behind a wall of iron.
The Offense: Aggressive hunters wielding powerful and damaging weaponry. Could be a speedy dual-blades scout, could be a titanic greatsword user
The Range: Preferring to take the ranged approach, they stay at a distance with bows or bowguns, trading damage for potent status ailments.
The Support: A healer is the deciding factor in a heated battle, but these hunting horn mains do much more than heal.

Please note that these are stereotypes, and that every hunter is unique.

Finally,
Who are you?
(What is your story?)

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the guild application form. A courier will be dispatched to inform you of our decision.

Our regards,
The Guild
theguild.png

Your Name Here:
Earic Grass

Answer the following:
Why are you seeking employment with the guild?

I've been fascinated with monsters for as long as I can remember. I've come to this land in the hopes of cataloguing as much as I can about the flora and fauna of the land. I have combat experience, and I'm sure my field notes will be of much use to the guild in fighting back the monster menace.

Where are you from?
Kokoto Village

What is your expertise?
The Naturalist: Fascinated with the world around them, the naturalist is an often overlooked, but crucial part of any hunt. In charge of observing the world around them and taking notes on what they see, the information they gather is invaluable in determining the strengths, weaknesses and abilities of both flora and fauna. In combat, thanks to a Sword and Shield, the naturalist makes use of the information they've gathered through extensive use of items to damage and disable enemies. Usually in charge of bringing sufficient supplies to a hunt, they can be found with a pack full of potions, seeds, flash bombs, paint bombs, traps, tranquilizers, explosive barrels, weapon coatings and anything else one might need while out in the field.

Finally,
Who are you?

A simple boy from a simple village, Earic was raised on stories of legendary hunters. His mother was a herbalist, and his father was apparently a passing hunter who had stayed in the village just long enough to sire the boy. Earic's mother taught him all she could about plant life, but even from a young age the boy knew that monsters were his true calling. Due to the central location of Kokoto, there were enough hunters that passed through the town that simply by hanging about in the town square and pestering anyone who looked heavily armed, he was able to start a small research journal containing as many scraps of information as he could come across. Unsurprisingly, it wasn't long before he set of to work for the Hunter's Guild as a scribe. It wasn't very glamorous work, but working for the guild was working for the guild. When news came along about the new world, some spark buried deep within Earic ignited. He decided that just reading and writing about monsters wasn't enough any more, and started the intense physical training required to become a legitimate hunter. And now here he is, on a boat out in the water headed towards his destiny.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the guild application form. A courier will be dispatched to inform you of our decision.

Our regards,
The Guild

theguild.png

Your Name Here:
Strehn_Firae

Answer the following:

I see this new land as an opportunity to improve my skills as a hunter and find something I've been searching for.

Where are you from?
Moga_Village

What is your expertise?
The_Vanguard: The starting force in battle, the vanguard leads the assault in a hunt with their Charge Blade, choosing to blow through attacks with their shield rather than completely dodging or blocking them. Usually in charge of controlling where the monster should be and who it should be attacking, they can also dish out some serious damage when they switch their weapons form.

Finally,
Who are you?

I am a simple man from a simple fishing village, born and raised in Moga. I've always been told by my father that I would make a great hunter, so I'm choosing to follow in his footsteps. Since then I've enjoyed hunting as a bit of a sport. The thrill of hunting down a never-before-seen monster is what keeps my blood pumping.

Our regards,
The Guild

569547-81667e085a7c43f9af568e8e339dbc1b.jpg

Last edited:
Your Name Here:
Sage Thomin

Answer the following:
I wish to travel the world, to see everything I can. Find everything I can.
Nothing fascinates me more than a spectacle more beautiful than I've seen before.

Where are you from?
Unknown
Raised in Port Tanzia

What is your expertise?

The Sage: I've made a few additions to my insect glaive, as it can effectively function as a lightweight hunting horn.
Of course, not as powerful, but any support's a good support in my opinion. Regrettably, however, it cannot harbor a kinsect either.

Finally,
Who are you?

The people who raised me were not my birth parents. They say that I washed ashore on a pile of rubble, just a frigid and terrified little boy. Nobody knows where I came from, not even myself. No matter how deeply I concentrate, how inwards and isolated I make myself, I cannot reach those memories. Thus, I committed to a more nomadic lifestyle and graciously abandoned my adoptive parents in Port Tanzia, taking to the sea to find not only my lost family, but myself as well.

Our regards,
The Guild
theguild.png

What is your name?

Raphael Corrin

I seek to escape the pressures and demands of my family and my station. Joining the guild enables me to leave my home and pursue my own desire.

Where are you from?

I am from the town of Astera.

What is your expertise?

The Archer: I climb a tree for a bird's eye view, keeping my distance from the fight.

Finally, who are you?

Born and raised into the prominent Corrin family, the first son's duties are vast: learn of various businesses and land ownership, deal with merchants and politicians and employees, keep up with changing laws and current news, marry well, perform in ceremonies and festivals, be instructed in etiquette, language, arts, ... Not wanting to have to do any of that, I chose the only clear avenue of escape open to me (that is, without undue hardship, being hunted, or retaliation from/options for my family): joining the guild. The next ship out to the guild port isle leaves within the fortnight, and I intend to be on it.

Our regards,
The Guild​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back