• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MGS

Katt

The crazy bitch you all love
Okay. So I'm in the mood to do a little one x one fan fiction with this. I'm up for anyone to join. If someone already wants to join, and another person does, how about everyone who's interested just pm me.

A new metal gear codenamed Polar is in the process of being created. Russia is in on it. They are creating not only the metal gear, but new bombs for it. They can destroy entire countries the size of India with a single bomb. Sources say that Liquid Ocelot is in on it. Which side will you choose.

Protecting the bombs and Metal Gear. or Seeing to Everything's demise

If you choose to create a character into the story

• The story doesn't change for what I have planned, and I know I work for Snake and Otacon.

• You can choose to either be on the side creating the new metal gear.

• Or you could be against it with me

If you choose to be Snake or Otacon

• Depends on who you choose on how the story changes.

Story line for both our characters on the side against metal gear

• You and I meet up, and discuss my latest mission. Where i was spying on the Russians. Giving you the little details. Big ones i can give you now, is that Liquid Ocelot is in on it. Apparently he will be running the operation. But later on. We find out that Big Boss was in charge the whole time, and Vamp comes back.

• We are then deployed, but as that happens...there are a few mishaps..

• We are attacked by Vamp on the way to the warehouse that metal gear is being built in.

• Eventually we make it to our destination...Grozny Grad...it was rebuilt...and we have to infiltrate it.

• Upon getting close to Grozny Grad, Vamp appears once again. Taking me and disappearing into thin air.

• After you save my ass, we eventually get to destroying the metal gear, which i have enclosed a photo of it in this rather long pm...I do apologize for that.

• Now battling the metal gear is somewhat like what big boss did with Eva against the Shagohawd (extremely sorry if I misspelled that, but its been a while since I've played snake eater.) We race to the very lake that big boss and Eva got in that rather large aircraft.

• Upon reaching the lake, Otacon had set up a small water landing plane for us. Easy to fly, and small. Just enough for us.

• One of us will go and start up the plane while the other goes to fight Big boss. Weather its because we're out for revenge, if he's part of our past, or we're just finishing him off, and ridding the world of the man.

• Once big boss is defeated, we are home free.

• We could then end it, or create a new mission.

If you choose to play Otacon

• It'll play out like the plot I posted, but I'll be alone on the mission, and on my codec more often, speaking with you for tips and stuff.

If you choose to play Snake

• Nothing from my original plot will change, except you're the one who fights big boss.

And finally.

If you choose to play one of the bad guys

• Plot continues the same, but I'm on the mission alone. And there's more of the behind the scenes what the bad guys do..

d7223128e4991a813627a39cd297d3c1.jpg

And this is what metal gear polar looks like, they were going for more of a man like thing...reminds me of those suits from James Camron's Avatar..

im new the site but not knew to the series. i would absolutely love to RP MGS. and i would be a good snake, a good big boss, even a good liquid

By good you mean to play them well correct? And no worries lol I'm still getting used to the site

Without pain...we cannot love

Um...doesn't answer my question, but love the profile pic

do you think love can bloom on the battlefield? 
grey..... fox 
well if you wish to RP.... just tell me the character you would prefer me to be because i know a Little about each character

Well the choice of your character is honestly up to you

than i will pick snake 
then** 

Katt said:
Well the choice of your character is honestly up to you
well i will see thee on the morrow. send a sweet sweet starter and if you wish i can play otacon for mission briefing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back