• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘢 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

what realm were you born in?
"well i was born in... oh, i forget. wait! i've remembered: i was born in tesryd. bet that surprises you, right? people always say that-- i think it's the hair."

were you happy there?
"honestly, i was a baby. i wasn't even toddling before we left. my father brought me back to our family's home realm, because he hated tesryd so much-- strxs, that is. so i'd have to say he probably wasn't happy in tesryd."

are your parents alive?
"oh, my father is! my mother died not long after ramona was born-- complications or something like that. so it's just my father, now... even if he's not quite there anymore. it's the zacharia madness, you know? just as bad as the mezzaro madness, or maybe worse."

do they love you?
"he does, i think; he just doesn't remember who he is anymore. we're trying to get him treated, but it's not just what he takes, it's genetics... the whole line's cursed, i think. maybe not the whole line, i'm fine. but if you go back in the family tree -- not as far as i'd like, either -- there are a lot of what i like to call... well, politely, crossed branches. if you get what i'm saying."

what is your family’s status?
"oh, high. we're like, legacies. you know king rune? well, his great, great grandmother was queen romilda, and my great, great grandmother was jezebel zacharia, her most favourite consort. obiously nana fled after romilda was killed, but our family found t's way back. we've got roots! plus, even without all that, my sister's a princess now. i think i'm... oh, wait. i'm a princess too. i made the king some great brownies and he signed the paperwork. sometimes i forget about that!"

are you important?
"oops, sorry, i jumped the gun a little there with my rambling for the last question. i don't need to repeat, do i? it'll take me forever, and i've already kept you for so long."

are you sure?
"yep! i mean... well, yeah."

what do you see when you look in the mirror?
"depends how i'm feeling: i get some wicked dark circles around my eyes when i'm not in the best way. i think my main feature is either my hair or my birthmarks... yes! they're birthmarks, not tattoos. have you ever been to strxs? i'm considered pretty clean in terms of markings. oh, hang on. was this a literal question? tell me i haven't taken this too literally. fuck, i feel like such an idiot."

do you have any physical or mental ailments?
"i get tired, i guess. plus i have quite a few allergies-- nothing serious, though. basically i take the hives as they come, you can't keep me from my favourite foods. then there's the ol' madness, if you choose to believe in that kinda thing."

would you like to admit to any trauma?
"hm? oh, i don't really have anything like that. just dad stuff, you know how it goes."

what bad things have you done?
"can we... can we circle back, maybe?"

what good things have you done?
"i told you, i made those brownies for the king-- royal brownies, baby!"

do you think you belong here?
"oh, for sure."

why?
"it's a school, and i'm school age. i mean, i started a little later than i originally planned, but i've earned my spot. plus, i'm one of the best damn alchemists in the freshman class, i'll bet you that. maybe even in the upper ones."

what do you desire most?
"am i supposed to say something like... glory? because i'm not interested in that. part of me wants to work, y'know, start a business i really love. catering, that line of work. then another part wants to do charity, or adopt some babies, start a big brood all of my own. then another part -- quite a big one -- just wants to be comfortably wealthy and lay down on some cushions all day and sleep and eat. so i guess those are my three desires: businesswoman, mother, and... fat housecat?"

do you sleep with the light on?
"god, no. the darker the better. i like to sleep in total blackness, you know, with no windows or really thick curtains: if the sunlight doesn't reach me, i can sleep for like, twenty hours straight."

are you afraid?
"of some things, i guess. not right now."

do you think you should be?
"it's nice to be careful?"

are you ready?
"never."

are you sure?
"i'm so unsure. that's why i can be sure that i'm not ready. see what i did there?"

strxsian

pandora.

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

"seems irrelevant to me. i'm strxsian by blood, nature, address. who cares where i was physically born? oh, unless you're filling out like, a legal form. 'cause in that case, i was born in tesryd."

were you happy there?
"oh, totally. best three weeks of my life. i had no idea where i even was: i was a baby. y'know how a baby's mind works? babies just wanna suck on a titty and then take a nap."

are your parents alive?
"the old man's still kicking. if you can call that being alive. i mean, i would. guy might not remember who the hell he is, but at least he's wasted. trippin', too. i wouldn't mind it."

do they love you?
"freaks him out seeing me, sometimes. i guess i look more like mother than panda does. not sure it's love, but it's something."

"you're talkin' to strxs' favourite princess, direct descendant of the jezebel zacharia! i'm kidding. ot about jezza or the princess thing, both of those are true, i meant about being the favourite. think miss elvira lennon keeps that title close to her heart. but yeah, my family's in good standing. especially at home."

are you important?
"somewhere in the middle. i mean, i stop his royal highness from dying by accident, and i can drag the poor fucker back from the edge when he needs it. so keeping the king alive, that's pretty important. fuck it, gotta have confidence: sure, i'm important, we can go with that."

are you sure?
"c'mon, it took all that effort to make a decision, don't make me question it now."

"are we talking a full length one? reaches the floor? 'cause i can't use a lot of mirrors that well, bastards always hang them too high... i see one bad bitch, that's for sure. i do always look a bit off, i think. like, just very slightly different everytime i look again. i think there's more than just elf blood in our line, that might be it."

"hm... night terrors, sleep paralysis, that sorta thing. my heart beats too fast a lot, and i get lightheaded almost every day. i'm short. putting on weight can be kind of hard. i see things, and i hear things. that aren't there, i mean. but that's just standard zacharia stuff."

"probably the last time i paid a visit to dear 'ol dad. i'm not really into talking about it, though. i don't like wallowing in self pity."

"again, like i said... actually, i'll throw you a bone. i've got one story where i did a bad thing-- it was funny, though. we were playing a boardgame, me and the king and a few others. bear in mind we were on one hell of a bender, like, zombies. ever seen those videos of guys on bathsalts who like, get naked and run at moving cars and don't feel anything? that. so i lost the game -- 'cause his majesty cheated, mind -- and i bit him. seriously, look at his left ear, there's like a whole half lobe missing. it was grim."

"brought justice against a tyrant. he was cheating at game night and somebody had to take action. fuck, i should be in aegeus!"

"are you implying i don't?"

what do you desire most?
"glory. restoring our family name. finding some kind of cure. fame."

"what am i, a baby? i'm kidding. yeah, i do. light takes the edge off when i wake up with that sweet, sweet paralysis."

are you afraid?
"of what? you? fuck off, aha. i'm not afraid of much, no."

"i don't think so. fear just gives power to whatever you're frightened of.

are you ready?
"always. and if i wasn't, i wouldn't admit that, now would i?"

are you sure?
"i'm so sure that i'd stake my life on it."

strxsian

ramona.

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

"ausudj."

were you happy there?
"it's a mixed bag. please don't get me wrong, i love the place, and the people, and the industry-- oh, the industry! technology is so fascinating. i've always been happy at home. it's just sometimes, you know, you get a taste of something new and you just find yourself plagued with the idea of 'what if'. if that makes any sense at all."

are your parents alive?
"i'm not sure about mama, but my father is!"

do they love you?
"father does, i'm sure of it. i think mama did, too. she just couldn't stay with father anymore. but she might come back! whatever's best for her, if she's still around. i hope she is. i'd love to meet her. sometimes i get jealous that father had so much time with her, and then angry that he squandered it and drove her away... but i'm sure he had a reason. he isn't a bad man, you have to believe me."

"well father works for the royal family, and we have plenty of money. new money, but it still counts. i suppose that affects your status in some places, though. we consider ourselves to be high class. i think that's the expression? does that sound conceited? i didn't mean it to."

are you important?
"just me, on my own? oh, no, no. i don't think so."

are you sure?
"do you think i might be? really?"

"not a lot. i'm... well, just look at me; i'm not exactly anything special. especially compared to the rest of my family. what i wouldn't give to look like that[/i.]."

"nothing major. i'm just deficient all round, i think. that was pathetic, right?"

"you don't want to hear about me, surely?"

"i think one of the things i'm most ashamed of is... look, i had this friend, and he meant the world to me. he graduated last year, and i... i really wanted him to fail, so he wouldn't leave me behind. i can't manage on my own, and it's selfish, i know it is, but i really wanted for him to have something happen that'd stop him going. i never did anything, as much as i thought about sabotague. but i think even wanting to was bad enough."

"i like to help people? i don't know. i told you already: i'm not special."

"no. please don't ask me why, don't make me say it again."

what do you desire most?
"to belong. to be wanted. i'd love to feel like other people must feel, you know? important. like i matter, really matter. to have someone who won't leave me behind. the kind of love you'd kill and die for."

"not the main one, but a small one. it's all pretty bright in ausudj, because of the lights and the vehicles and things. i find it hard to sleep in proper darkness. it's for practical reasons, though-- i'm not frightened of the dark, not really."

are you afraid?
"all the time."

"i know i should be, it's survival."

are you ready?
"never."

are you sure?
"it's the one thing i'm certain of."

ausudjian

indiana.

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

and it felt great to be a liar
  • basics
    NAME.
    margaret morse.

ALIAS.
    molly.

AGE.
    21 (approximately).

D.O.B.
    unknown.

GENDER.
    cisfemale.

SPECIES.
    changeling.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
    pansexual.

MAJOR.
    enchantment.

GRADE.
    junior.

HOUSE.
    jangsu.

visage
    FACE CLAIM.
    natali etolitvinova.

HEIGHT.
    5'7.

BODY MODS.
    pierced earlobes.
    tongue piercing.
    ever-changing tattoos.

BUILD.
    slim.

SCAR(S).
    none that are visible: she erases them.

NOTABLE FEATURES.
    mane of curly hair ; bright eyes ; somewhat unnatural appearance.
code by valen t.

you make me feel like a real fucking starfire
  • basics
    NAME.
    whitney morse.

ALIAS.
    whit.

AGE.

D.O.B.
    15/07.

GENDER.
    cisfemale.

SPECIES.
    seelie.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
    heterosexual.

MAJOR.
    divination.

GRADE.
    sophomore.

HOUSE.
    zahira.

visage
    FACE CLAIM.
    torie.

HEIGHT.
    5'5.

BODY MODS.
    pierced earlobes.
    rhinoplasty.
    navel piercing.

BUILD.
    pear-shaped.

SCAR(S).
    several across her hips and lower back ; faint line on her wrist from correcitve surgery.

NOTABLE FEATURES.
    curly hair ; arched eyebrows ; upturned nose
code by valen t.

ida galadriel rowon.
basics.
name : ida galadriel rowon
dob : september 20th, virgo
orientation : bisexual biromantic
fae species : seelie
major : double major in herbalism and alchemy
grade : senior
house : sagara
visage.
height : 5"5
body mods : plant tattoos up her arms, bird skull tattoos on her ribcage with a sword tattoo down her sternum. several ear piercings.
scars : none super significant, just normal childhood stuff.
noticeable features : eyebrows always on fleek, tired or upset look to her constantly.
realistic fc : natalia castellar
persona.
vibe check : permanently stressed, over loaded with work and made up responsibilities. tries to prove herself constantly, a bit highly strung. despite thinking she's better than you, she also thinks she is a failure at everything. she struggles to think outside the box, she is a tiger kept in a golden cage who paces daily. there is no creativity or passion in her step, only the aggressive motivation to prove she is worth something. her pride will be her own down fall, the cracks are starting to show. she'll yell at you and cry later about it when she is alone. but we all know, the best way to fix a crack is to line it with gold.
alignment : lawful neutral
likes : books, studying, keeping herself busy, plants, dark places, mossy rocks, fresh linen, classical music, birds in the morning, scent of oil paint
dislikes : her parents, loud or crowded places, being interrupted, her anxiety about everything, nail biting, lavender scented soap, stains, messy handwriting
skills : smart as fuck, makes a really good coffee, really good at sketching/painting
weaknesses : never sleeps, impatient, never steps outside her comfort zone, half blind
biography.
realm of origin : aswea
familial status : her father is the son of late king damen rowon. he had her out of wedlock with a seelie woman. she is a well known bastard and has a strained relationship with her parents.
major events : ida was born lady galadriel rowon of aswea. her father being the son of late king damen rowon. her entire life she has dedicated herself to proving herself worthy of her title. because she is a bastard born lady, her parents often remind her that without skills or talent she is worth nothing. she spent years perfecting her talents, getting the highest grades and working herself to exhaustion.
extra bits : she owns a cat named periwinkle
mental or physical ailments : high functioning anxiety and depression. half blind, can't see out her left eye. born that way.
interview.
what realm were you born in? : "aswea"
were you happy there? : "of course, everyone has a happy childhood." (her response seems strained)
are your parents alive? : "yes."
do they love you? : (she pauses for a moment) "of course."
what is your family’s status? : "we are ladies and lords, curtesy of my grandfather once being king."
are you important? : "well i am a lady-" (her voice begins to shake so she cuts herself off)
are you sure? : "i am a lady." (there is a sternest to her voice as she corrects herself)
what do you see when you look in the mirror? : "myself? someone who has achieved so much...but not enough."
do you have any physical or mental ailments? : "other than the blindness? no, of course not" (she laughs, but it sounds unsure)
would you like to admit to any trauma? : "none."
what bad things have you done? : "define bad?"
what good things have you done? : "too many to count." (her smile seems strained)
do you think you belong here? : "why wouldn't I?"
why? : "i get good grades, i have status... what else would i need?"
what do you desire most? : "recognition."
do you sleep with the light on? : "no."
are you afraid? : "of what?" (she looks jumpy)
do you think you should be? : "afraid of what?"
are you ready? : "for what?"
are you sure? : "what are you talking about?" (her voice is raised)

coded by incandescent

Last edited:

full name

thanh mai vo
n.name

mai
female
house

iseul
fc

hang nguyen

• basics

dob: march 6
    orientation: bisexual
    pronouns: she/her
    fae species: phoenix but prefers human form
    major: divination and minoring in enchantment
    grade: junior
    height: 5’1
    body mods: triples in both ears with two cartilage piercings in right ear
    noticeable features: eyes turn gold when transforming into a phoenix. phoenix form is your typical gigantic, flaming, red bird that has flowing golden sparks every time she moves. although she rarely gets into phoenix form since being a bird is kind of a hassle.
    skills: excellent liar, can make things up on the spot. she does belong to one of the most popular merchants in the realm, so she has to sell the product somehow. she can transform into a phoenix, but doesn’t like turning into a bird. she uses her flame powers a bit more but not by much so you will probably not catch her utilizing her phoenix powers unless she is in danger.
    weaknesses: awful at self-care and letting anyone get too close to her. mai is a bit of a prankster and doesn’t think her pranks through. her pranks could go too far or are barely noticeable. she tends to do as she’s told, whether it’s a good thing or a bad thing.

persona

vibe check: your cheery, go with the flow, carefree type of girl you’d find chilling at a beach that occasionally gets sad girl hours.
    alignment: chaotic neutral. doesn’t stop things from happening whether they’re good or bad, if it lets her do whatever she wants, she’s cool.
    likes: tea, korean dramas, pranking, kbbq, bun bo hue, che thai, makeup, dogs & cats, astrology
    dislikes: science classes, arrogant people, pisspants, karens, country music, people that don’t go with the flow, annoying people, her emotions
    hobbies: napping, pranking, playing the violin
    positive traits: compassionate, empathetic, goofy, laid-back, sunshiney, carefree
    negative traits: tends to have breakdowns that no one knows about, sad girl hours, bad at talking about her problems, ignores her problems, does whatever people tell her to do, doesn’t think before acting, seems apathetic
    fun facts: she is blind as a bat, big drinker (although, she’s a lightweight)
Phượng Hoàng
coded by hanthesunbeam

Last edited:
ESME .

BASICS .
Name: Esme Peixoto Esmerelda Orianna Kingston
DOB: 05/18
Orientation: Bisexual
Species: Half-siren
Major: Illusion
Grade: Junior (transfer)
House: Sagara

APPEARANCE .
Height: 5'7
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Mods: Pierced ears
Scars: N/A
Notable Features: Her fox-like facial features
Face Claim: Ashley Graves

PERSONA .
Vibe Check: A woman that keeps to herself but isn't afraid to speak her mind. Her eyes are an ocean of emotion even if her smiles may seem forced.
Alignment: True Neutral
Dislikes: nosiness, angry men, men in general, people that sleep around
Skills: physical combat, flexibility, acrobatics, writing, dancing
Weaknesses: cats, small animals, children, the color red, small spaces, Sullivan

BIOGRAPHY .
Realm of Origin: Earth, though she resides in Otwani now
Familial Status: Esme's father is the king of Otwani but no one besides her family and a select few knows she exists.
Major Events: Being taken away from her mother, [redacted]
Extra Bits: She's bitter towards Charlize
Mental & Physical Ailments: Claustrophobia, erythrophobia in some situations

INTERVIEW .
What realm were you born in? "The human one."
Were you happy there? "I was so happy."
Are your parents alive? "Yes."
Do they love you? "My mother does."
What is your family’s status? "My father is the king of a realm. My mother is a human."
Are you important? "No. I'm disposable."
Are you sure? "I'm never wrong."
What do you see when you look in the mirror? "Is that a trick question?"
Do you have any physical or mental ailments? "No."
Would you like to admit to any trauma? "No."
What bad things have you done? "It would take days to list the wrongs I've committed."
What good things have you done? "I don't know if they count as good."
Do you think you belong here? "No..."
Why? "Because I've never belonged ever since I left my home."
What do you desire most? "Freedom."
Do you sleep with the light on? "Yes, if I actually sleep."
Are you afraid? "Yes."
Are you ready? "No. Not at all, but what else can I do but go forward?"

RELATIONSHIPS .
IMMEDIATE FAMILY:
Klaus Prunellier| Half-brother

PLAYERS:
xxx

Last edited:
when i'm taking your innocence, i'll be corrupting your mind
  • basics
    NAME.
    ololiuqui merka.

ALIAS.
    ollie.

AGE.

D.O.B.
    31/04.

GENDER.
    cismale.

SPECIES.
    changeling.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
    pansexual.

MAJOR.
    alchemy.

GRADE.
    freshman.

HOUSE.
    zahira.

visage
    FACE CLAIM.
    jae hyung an.

HEIGHT.
    6'3.

BODY MODS.
    ear piercings.
    tongue piercing.
    eyebrow piercing.

BUILD.
    lithe.

SCAR(S).
    none of note.

NOTABLE FEATURES.
    birthmarks (mistaken for tattoos):
    x.
    x.
    x.
code by valen t.

+ FOLLOW
✉️
🧪💉
@raccoonfan666
i’ve grown accustomed to the taste of blood.
29 following 675k followers
TWEETS
TWEETS & REPLIES
MEDIA

do you know how easy it is to kill a man?

🧪💉 @raccoonfan666

name ; sabre felicity macchia
age ; 22
dob ; december 29
gender ; cisfemale
orientation ; bisexual
fae species ; dark fae
major ; alchemy
grade ; junior
house ; aegeus

🧪💉 @raccoonfan666

what realm were you born in? “the one with the ugly humans.”
were you happy there? she let out a curt laugh. “oh. you were serious?”
are your parents alive? “mom’s been dead as long as i can remember. she served her purpose. time was out. dad’s still kicking though.”
do they love you? “wouldn’t know if mom ever did. dad certainly doesn’t.”
what is your family’s status? “one of the high courts of the mortal realm. royalty and shit.”
are you important? she smirks. “are you?”
what do you see when you look in the mirror? “blood.”
do you have any physical or mental ailments? “as long as i don’t get the family curse it doesn’t really matter, does it?”
would you like to admit to any trauma? “you wouldn’t believe me if i did.”
what bad things have you done? she just smiles. “next question.”
what good things have you done? “saved my sister. that’s bout it.”
do you think you belong here? “no.”
why? “what the hell do i need an education for?”
what do you desire most? “revenge.”
do you sleep with the light on? “what kind of pussy does that?”
are you afraid? “no.”
do you think you should be? “i’ve already been through hell, nothing can scare me now.”
are you ready? “are you?” she stabs a knife into the table and stands up. “we’re done here.”

+ FOLLOW
✉️
m.
@giftofgods
bem-vido.
29 following 675k followers
TWEETS
TWEETS & REPLIES
MEDIA

who wants a turn?

m. @giftofgods

name ; matheus gaspar santos
age ; 24
dob ; january 14
gender ; cismale
orientation ; pansexual
fae species ; his mom was a banshee n he has her abilities
major ; necromancy
grade ; junior
house ; sagara

m. @giftofgods

what realm were you born in? “the human realm.”
were you happy there? “sometimes.”
are your parents alive? “honestly? i do not know.” his voice is sad for a moment.
do they love you? he doesn’t answer.
what is your family’s status? “we are simple peasants, courtless.”
are you important? “eu sou um presente de deus.”
what do you see when you look in the mirror? he smirks, “a very attractive man.”
do you have any physical or mental ailments? “no.”
would you like to admit to any trauma? “some things are better left in the past.”
what bad things have you done? “if it is for the right reasons, is it bad?”
what good things have you done? “i do good things every night, senhor.”
do you think you belong here? “yes.”
why? “are you dense?”
what do you desire most? “bichano, most nights, pau the rest.”
do you sleep with the light on? “only when i’m alone.” his grin fills his whole face.
are you afraid? “no.”
do you think you should be? “maybe, but i do not fear much.”
are you ready? “is anyone?”

falcon springlance
basics.
name : falcon luka springlance
dob : august 24th, virgo
fae species : dryad
major : beastlore
grade : senior
house : jangsu
realistic fc : marlon pendlebury
interview.
what realm were you born in? : "dejeid"
were you happy there? : "yeah, totally. my parents and friends were great growing up."
are your parents alive? : "yes."
do they love you? : "haha, i hope so."
what is your family’s status? : "we're just commoners, but we're happy"
are you important? : "i hope so!"
are you sure? : "who knows, or cares. i'm happy doing my own thing for my own enjoyment."
what do you see when you look in the mirror? : "myself?"
do you have any physical or mental ailments? : "i dunno."
would you like to admit to any trauma? : "i mean... there was this one time... did rowena say anything in her interview?"
what bad things have you done? : "i mean.... I accidentally set my friends house on fire..."
what good things have you done? : "i like saving hurt animals, rehabilitating them, you know?"
do you think you belong here? : "i hope i do? unless you're saying something haha."
what do you desire most? : "forgiveness, maybe.."
are you afraid? : "of what? rowena? haha..."
do you think you should be? : "i mean... no? yeah she's got a chip on her shoulder about it all but... we've been good friends for years. part of the reason why I came here to study was because of her."
are you ready? : "for what? my last year."
are you sure? : "no clue man, haha."

coded by incandescent

valkyrie martin.
basics.
name : valkyrie martin
dob : november 4th, scorpio
fae species : elf
major : illusions with a minor in enchantment
grade : junior
house : aegeus
visage.
height : 5"4
body mods : lots of ear piercings, small heart tattoo at the bottom of her sternum
scars : scar across her right knee from surgery
noticeable features : has a limp when she walks, long wavy brown hair with blonde ends. eyes that can never decide if they are blue, green or hazel.
realistic fc : alycia debnam-carey
persona.
vibe check : the popular pretty girl from your nightmares. she'll smile as she carves you open with a knife. totally fucked in the head, doesn't do friends or even family at times. hell of a party girl, holds her head high through anything. only showed weakness once, never again. like the vikings, has a temper and a desire to travel. can't stay in one place long without wanting to do something. gets bored easy, bored of other people even easier. wants to be worshipped, wants fame and fortune too. never cries, only desires more. she will kill you to get her own way.
alignment : chaotic evil
likes : fancy clothes, high quality food, expensive belongings, the cold, figure skating, hierarchy, outdoors, adventures
dislikes : her old coach, coke, most mortals, most fae really, not being in charge, crying, not getting her way, being stuck inside
skills : great balance, amazing ice skater, tongue of a snake
weaknesses : her bad knee, her attitude, has like... no friends
biography.
realm of origin : the mortal realm
familial status : her parents are the royalty of a nordic fae court, they are well known.
major events : tw: drugs/physical abuse born as princess valkyrie, she knew her place in the world straight away. between watching unfortunate mortals die and learning of court life, valkyrie was raised to be a weapon. she started figure skating as a way to get out of the mound, due to her being an elf she did extremely well. she was supposed to go to the olympics around the time she was 18 but got involved in a drug scandal. her coach was had got all his athletes hooked on cocaine as his side business and could be quite physically abusive. this was the weakest point in valkyries life, once it was all exposed her chance at being an olympian was ruined. it was exposed due to valkyrie having an accident on the ice, skating while high caused her to shatter her knee cap on the ice, obligatory drug tests came back positive. her coach was arrested once the case was solved and valkyrie retreated back to the mound to start fresh, swearing to never show weakness again.
extra bits : tw: drugs/physical abuse her knee was already injured before the fall, her coach had hit her during practice while enraged that the drug problem he had caused was affecting her so badly. after everything, she did go through some withdrawals but hasn't touched any kind of drug since.
mental or physical ailments : some ptsd, her right knee is fucked too.
interview.
what realm were you born in? : "the mortal realm. the nordic mound."
were you happy there? : "of course" she smiles "i am worshipped there."
are your parents alive? : "yes, king and queen of the mound are very much alive. shouldn't you already know that?"
do they love you? : "that's a dangerous question, yes."
what is your family’s status? : "royalty under the mound? what kind of interviewer are you?"
are you important? : "of course, choose your words wisely, little one."
are you sure? : "careful." there is a deadly look in her eyes
what do you see when you look in the mirror? : "perfection."
do you have any physical or mental ailments? : "what does it matter? even if my knee is... damaged... i could still gut you without struggle."
would you like to admit to any trauma? : she laughs for a moment "how idiotic are you?"
what bad things have you done? : "do you want a list? might be here awhile, darling" her smile is full of teeth
what good things have you done? : "sparing you."
do you think you belong here? : "of course."
why? : she tilts her head "why? because im a fucking princess? what do you mean why?"
what do you desire most? : "fame, glory, riches, the whole lot. i deserve it, don't you think?"
are you afraid? : "are you?"
do you think you should be? : "darling, i am the danger in this situation, don't you think?"
are you ready? : "for anything? always."
are you sure? : "they don't call me the bitch of the mound for nothing, baby."

coded by incandescent

• kamon.

"it's a thrill, slow-shot reaction, but I never knew you at all"
    name.
    kamon saeli, though he drops his last name when performing.

age.

DOB.
    september 16th.

pronouns.
    he/him/his.

orientation.
    omnisexual.

species.
    yaksha.

major.
    illusion, minoring in fire elementalism.

grade.
    senior.

house.
    house clíodhna.
coded by leviathan

• ode taesel.

"and I don't expect a southern girl to know the northern lights"
    name.
    odylon "ode" taesel.

age.

DOB.
    april 7th.

pronouns.
    he/him/his.

orientation.
    pansexual.

species.
    naiad.

major.
    double major in herbalism and necromancy.

grade.
    junior.

house.
    house aegeus.
coded by leviathan

must be demented to think that i'm worthy of all this attention
  • basics
    NAME.
    jasper jones.

ALIAS.
    jas, jj.

AGE.

D.O.B.
    03/11.

GENDER.
    cismale.

SPECIES.
    unseelie.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
    bisexual.

MAJOR.
    elementalism.

GRADE.
    sophomore.

HOUSE.
    iseul.

visage
    FACE CLAIM.
    dane dehaan.

HEIGHT.
    6'0.

BODY MODS.
    none.

BUILD.
    gaunt.

SCAR(S).
    too many to count.

NOTABLE FEATURES.
    hollow cheeks.
    dark circles.

unnaturally blue eyes.
code by valen t.

i was pulling out my hair the day i got the deal
  • basics
    NAME.
    lux caron.

ALIAS.
    lady luck, luxie.

AGE.

D.O.B.
    14/11.

GENDER.
    cisfemale.

SPECIES.
    unseelie.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
    bisexual.

MAJOR.
    enchantment.

GRADE.
    sophomore.

HOUSE.
    sagara.

visage
    FACE CLAIM.
    poppy.

HEIGHT.
    5'2.

BODY MODS.
    pierced earlobes.

BUILD.
    svelte.

SCAR(S).
    nothing noticeable.

NOTABLE FEATURES.
    doe eyes.
    unusual fashion.

waist-length hair.
code by valen t.

+ FOLLOW
✉️
nimue
@zombiekitten
🕯
29 following 31 followers
TWEETS
TWEETS & REPLIES
MEDIA

i would like to leave now

nimue @zombiekitten

name ; nimue (no surname at time of arrival)
age ; 20
dob ; january 1
gender ; cisfemale
orientation ; heterosexual
fae species ; siren
major ; undecided
grade ; freshman
house ; iseul

nimue @zombiekitten

what realm were you born in? “i don’t know. i grew up in gnrifneonf.”
were you happy there? “no.”
are your parents alive? she doesn’t respond.
do they love you? she remains silent.
what is your family’s status? “what does that mean?”
are you important? “no.”
what do you see when you look in the mirror? “i don’t like to look in the mirror.”
do you have any physical or mental ailments? “maybe.”
would you like to admit to any trauma? “no.”
what bad things have you done? “i don’t like this question.”
what good things have you done? “i don’t think i‘ve done any.”
do you think you belong here? “no.”
why? “why would i?”
what do you desire most? “freedom.”
do you sleep with the light on? “no. they’ll find me.”
are you afraid? “yes.”
are you ready? “no.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back