• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Metal Angels Interest Check

also one last thing, i am making a few changes to the setting to open up some creative freedom. the story will be taking place in a City-State named Bellona, (an alternate history version of new York) and they invented the first wings. idk if yall read the post on the first page about the government structure, but that is how its gonna be in bellona

Nothingness Nothingness @PastelPuppy @Particle TopHatProductions115 TopHatProductions115 Smaaycheese Smaaycheese @Daniel reaving skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai rennuelaw rennuelaw

HOWDY!, i am terribly sorry that i have kept you waiting. I am MsPolite, and i may be taking over the soon to be rp. I have not heard form Sheep but if they allow it i will become the gm and create the thread. any who are still interested plz let me know and thank you for being patient.

I'm still here - and making that new RP character profile...

EDIT :: It's a WIP. It's here:
In Search of Universe-Builders

Last edited:
If you need to be caught up, be sure to contact MsPolite - she started the In-Character RP thread recently:

SOAR!

If you want to have a character in the IC RP Thread, be sure to follow the character sheet(s) listed here:

SOAR!: CS
Thankk you~ o.o
I have indeed contacted MsPolite about a few questions I have just to avoid the issue with notifications once again and end up losing everything at once.
Lol, once said questions are answered then I shall go right to making my character o.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back