• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Metal Angels Interest Check

Nothingness Nothingness It might take a bit cause I'm having trouble smoothing out the edges of the plot. So I guess you can grab a martini and relax at your nearest chair while I work on it.

PastelPuppy PastelPuppy I'd be so honored to have you join!

I only do this for RPs that I find interesting, so please, don't think that I'm here just for the sake of being rude.

I believe you wanted the regiment to be called the "Surveillance Officer Aerial Regiment"?

As for interest, I may or may not join, depending on the amount of time I have in the future.

I only do this for RPs that I find interesting, so please, don't think that I'm here just for the sake of being rude.

I believe you wanted the regiment to be called the "Surveillance Officer Aerial Regiment"?

As for interest, I may or may not join, depending on the amount of time I have in the future.
ah yes that was a mistake on my part i suck at spelling ty xD

I saw this today and it looked good, glad to see it may be a thing!
I'm interested.

Safton Safton

I'm interested~ World-building is my jam and so is this plot!
If you need help with anything, let me know! I'm always available for helping create RPs.
I saw this today and it looked good, glad to see it may be a thing!
I'm interested.

Safton Safton
im always interested!
I'm still interested
alright guys i got permison to take over! woot woot!
so keep on the look at around the same time tomorrow a link and thread will be up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back