• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Metal Angels Interest Check

SheepKing

She/They 🐑
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I just suddenly thought up an idea which would be really cool to Role Play.

Over time a small few have slowly started to evolve jointed on their backs. Humanity, unsure of what to do with these new bones, left them unnoticed and continued on without even giving them a glance. That until Dr. Mi, a Chinese scientist, discovered something. The joint had all of the nerves that, if the surgery was done right, could be used to attach wings to the joint. Her discovery led to countless experiments and a world wide race to see who could prefect them. Eventually America won and created a police force called S.O.A.R. Surveillance Officer Ariel Regiment. ( MsPolite MsPolite came up with the name and I'm eternally thankful that she did. The original name was really bad) It"s a team that had to go through rigorous physical and mental training to get to where they are. Once their training is complete they get their mechanical wings and finally begin their job.

In the day, these winged people are like police officers, the only difference being that on their chest pocket they have a winged button. They do what any old officer would do, they interact with the citizens, occasionally stop a mugging and that sort of stuff.

At night the job goes from a one to a ten. You see there is this terrorist organization that leeches into every continent that's name is called Savior of the Sinful. All that is known about them is that they have been kidnapping people with the rare joint and do unholy expriments and practically torture them. It is the force's job to locate any of their hide outs and immediately get rid of them.

Now onto the setting itself. The world is only at the beginning at advancing so there isn't a lot of mind blowing tech. The only thing worth Metioning is that a new trend has come out which is to attach mechical parts to your body. Common places are arms, legs, and spines. Some people have even cut off their limbs just so they could get a metallic replacement.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Hi there! I just suddenly thought up an idea which would be really cool to Role Play.

Over time a small few have slowly started to evolve jointed on their backs. Humanity, unsure of what to do with these new bones, left them unnoticed and continued on without even giving them a glance. That until Dr. Mi, a Chinese scientist, discovered something. The joint had all of the nerves that, if the surgery was done right, could be used to attach wings to the joint. Her discovery led to countless experiments and a world wide race to see who could prefect them. Eventually America won and created a police force called the N.G.E.P., or the National Group Ensuring Protection. (Please help me find a better name for it.) It's a team that had to go through rigorous physical and mental training to get to where they are. Once their training is complete they get their mechanical wings and finally begin their job.

In the day, these winged people are like police officers, the only difference being that on their chest pocket they have a winged button. They do what any old officer would do, they interact with the citizens, occasionally stop a mugging and that sort of stuff.

At night the job goes from a one to a ten. You see there is this terrorist organization that leeches into every continent that's name is called Savior of the Sinful. All that is known about them is that they have been kidnapping people with the rare joint and do unholy expriments and practically torture them. It is the force's job to locate any of their hide outs and immediately get rid of them.

Now onto the setting itself. The world is only at the beginning at advancing so there isn't a lot of mind blowing tech. The only thing worth Metioning is that a new trend has come out which is to attach mechical parts to your body. Common places are arms, legs, and spines. Some people have even cut off their limbs just so they could get a metallic replacement.

What do you think?
Hey i love the idea and a better name i think would be S.O.A.R. (Surveillance Officer Ariel Regiment)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I'll immediately edit the post and have you credited for it!

I would love it if you could join! It especially would be great for you to help me with world building. I'm not the best at it myself.

alright nice i love world building! btw here are some pics to kinda get an idea of what the wiwngs will look like maybe.

Attachments

• ef81c951a0276f4492250584312889b8.jpg
    ef81c951a0276f4492250584312889b8.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 13
  • fffc059981c61c1f617e22728aa4a32b.jpg
    fffc059981c61c1f617e22728aa4a32b.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 13
  • cd1ad00b9d3a5c44dcf240657108a5fc.jpg
    cd1ad00b9d3a5c44dcf240657108a5fc.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 743b5ee6259df25d7b6959660e18cf79.jpg
    743b5ee6259df25d7b6959660e18cf79.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 13
I love it! I like how alot of the wings almost look like the one's of an air plane which adds that feeling of realism.

I think they're plenty enough! I found two images for what the city might look like during the day and night.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    380.1 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 10
hmmm... I'm thinking that tech level is at the point where holograms are easily made and it's possible to make laser type weapons. So the tech level would be like the game Overwatch except robots are still and won't be a thing for a long time.

hmmm... I'm thinking that tech level is at the point where holograms are easily made and it's possible to make laser type weapons. So the tech level would be like the game Overwatch except robots are still and won't be a thing for a long time.
alright, then wanna do this in a city state? i kinda have a city for an rp that never got made that we can re uses with a few modifications

That would be great!
ima cut the history as but here is the outline of the government

1,612 sq mi

Population is a bit over 1.3 million

Government is a Constitutional Monarchy with a Prince or Princess as the head of the Executive Branch.

The Government is divided into three branches

• Executive: with the Royals as the Head of the Branch and Military. Title is hereditary

• Legislature: Is Bicameral

• Upper House- House of Lords

• Lower House- House of Mayors
  • Judicial: Is also Tricameral

• Priesthood Council- Voted on by the Council of Bishops and Archbishops

• High Judges- Voted on by the Parliament

• Martial Court- Appointed by the Reigning Royal

Executive Branch

• The military arm of the government

• Enforces laws

• Led by the Prince

• The Prince signs off on all laws passed

• Must have the approval of congress to declare war

• Appoints ambassadors and deals with foreign relations

Legislature

• The representatives are voted on by the people

• Makes the laws

• Votes on High judges

• Led by Prime Minister, who is appointed by the majority party
Judicial

• Priesthood Council

• Judges cases dealing with internal politics of the government.

• All judges within the priesthood swears an oath to the gods to be nonpartisan and judge based on the Religious morality.

• Judges are elected By the church and council of Archbishops

• Judges are voted on every 5 years
  • High Judges

• The highest court in the country.

• Voted on by parliament

• Serves on the High Court for life (or till retirement)

• Interprets the constitution, laws and oversees the district courts

• 5 judges are voted in, one for each county
  • Martial Court

• The Executive court that oversees military discipline and doctrine

• Run by three appointed Generals/Admirals

• The Grand General of the Army, The Grand Admiral of the Navy, and the Grand General of the Air Force appoint the three judges

• The Martials (military judges) serve until term limit or dismissed. Can be reappointed indefinitely

Factions & Parties

• Ante Coalition (“progressive”)

• Union Party

• Regulate the Economy

• Higher Minimum wage

• Made up of mostly workers
    • Republican Party

• Reform government into a republic

• Depose the Prince and abolish hereditary rule

• Secularize the government
    • The People's Civitas

• Abolish the royal line and all titles

• Nationalize businesses

• Abolish the Church and repossess Church lands

• Made up of farmers, workers,Teachers and young people
    • The Democratic Reform Alliance (D.R.A.)

• Abolish the Royal line

• Reform into a pure democracy

• Demilitarize the police

• Made up of mostly of the Lutum race
  • Regnandi Coalition (“Conservative”)

• The Church of Trinis’Deorum

• Not really a party per se

• Supports the Regnandi Coalition
    • Royalists Party

• Anti-reform
    • Patri Party

• Nationalize Businesses

• Increase military spending

• Abolish the Royal line

• Anti-Civitas
    • Blue Party

• Scale down the Government

• Decrease spending

• Cut taxes

• Disarm thee police force

Dude. This is... I couldn't have thought up of any of this in a year. Maybe it's because I'm just some dumb kid but wow this is amazing. I could already Imagine the possibilities of how this could affect the characters and their interactions with the world.

Dude. This is... I couldn't have thought up of any of this in a year. Maybe it's because I'm just some dumb kid but wow this is amazing. I could already Imagine the possibilities of how this could affect the characters and their interactions with the world.
OMG thank you but really dont put ur self down, it takes practice and different peeps are good at different parts of writing. now tell me how long have u been writing?

I am not at all a writer. I surprised I didn't immediately stink at roleplaying once I started. I thought it would benefit my writing skills in school if I started.

Not to be rude but did you mean to post something else? You already posted this yesterday.

I'm glad you had a Nothingness Nothingness
Get it? Cause your name.... It's happy death and you died laughing so it's a happy death? I'll leave.

I'm am up for you being up for me being up for you being up for this.

Hey..best way to die xD

I don't think ill go and continue on that, it could stretch out way too far. Soo anyway, hopefully this roleplay will get made. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back