• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
They'll be rivals

Prisma is themed around diamonds, not only she's capable of creating them (a bit like criokinesis) and has psychic and poison immunity but she also controls a produces light, usually in the form of deadly rainbows. She's a veteran hero, yes

D. Nightshade is the daughter of the original "Nightshade". Who was Prisma's heroic partner on the old days until prisma killed her (accidentally, of course). Dust could be her little brother, it's perfect since prisma is inmune to D. Nightshade most lethal powers.

D. N. Powers are based on belladonna. She's a mystical telepath (she won't control minds) that can create and control plants but her most lethal power is the use of poisonous purple energy that infects minds with paranoia and delusions while draining the victim's life force

Would Prisma know your rookie hero?
Likely yes as to the knowing Atronarch. I really like the Prisma and D.N dynamic. As for dust being a rival that makes sense he is actually a normal man who was empowered By Boon so i dont know about him being related to D.N or Prisma.

As for Atronarch yeah id imagine she would know him especially if she is a north american hero. Long story short he was a normal guy who was caught in the crossfire of a battle between Dust and his partner Barbados and the Hero known as Wilder. It was on live news casts, Wilder managed to smash Barbados through a bank knocking him out when they hit the vault. But as he recovered Dust caught him from behind and dusted his arm off. As the hero lay bleeding dust started monologuing about how he was helpless to stop him etc. Atronarch (Adam) was there with his girlfriend taking cover. Some shrapnel from the battle hit her and she bled out in his arms. Once she was gone he stopped caring about his safety for a while and approached Dust telling him he was basically a punk. Dust responded by trying to Dust Adam but it didn't work. Adam absorbed the effect and his power woke up. He managed to clock Dust in the jaw with a punch beyond that of an olympic boxer (in power not form.) And dust, not expecting a normal human to be effective and still caught off guard by his power not working was knocked cleanly into unconsciousness. He is one of the public favorites now but is still dealing with his loss, having powers all of the sudden, and unfortunately he has no hidden identity since he made his debut in his civilian clothes.

Thats the gist ill add more detail in his cs but your welcome to use any of that as you see fit. Needless to say dust promptly escaped, many theorize he had help.

Think of it like marvel or Dc. There are various Individual comics like say batman/ironman and superman/thor. But the main story is like the JLA or Avengers.

Excellent i was actually gonna tag you personally since your a regular in my powered rps.

Nice to see you again bud. Happy to have you back.

I beleive thats enough interest and i am off work in 2 1/2 hours. Im off tomorrow and waiting on a paycheck so ill be up late. In short. Expect Cs's and a Lore page tonight.
Sounds like a plan, I'm already throwing a few powersets for characters around those being bone manipulation, self-duplicating and Plasma manipulation. Not sure if they'd be heroes or villains as I don't have any concrete personality for them yet, but that's what I've got in mind. Can't wait to get started on character sheet and flesh out my boys some more.

Sounds like a plan, I'm already throwing a few powersets for characters around those being bone manipulation, self-duplicating and Plasma manipulation. Not sure if they'd be heroes or villains as I don't have any concrete personality for them yet, but that's what I've got in mind. Can't wait to get started on character sheet and flesh out my boys some more.
Well later tonight we will have one up. Im excited to see what you have in mind. You usually put out good material :)

I can't wait to make a criminal gang and challenge you guys.
It will be a good challenge. Killing is not something that is encouraged and while accidents can be swept under the rug, heroes who take life are rarely viewed positively. Especially if the criminal in question lacks superpowers.

Likely yes as to the knowing Atronarch. I really like the Prisma and D.N dynamic. As for dust being a rival that makes sense he is actually a normal man who was empowered By Boon so i dont know about him being related to D.N or Prisma.

As for Atronarch yeah id imagine she would know him especially if she is a north american hero. Long story short he was a normal guy who was caught in the crossfire of a battle between Dust and his partner Barbados and the Hero known as Wilder. It was on live news casts, Wilder managed to smash Barbados through a bank knocking him out when they hit the vault. But as he recovered Dust caught him from behind and dusted his arm off. As the hero lay bleeding dust started monologuing about how he was helpless to stop him etc. Atronarch (Adam) was there with his girlfriend taking cover. Some shrapnel from the battle hit her and she bled out in his arms. Once she was gone he stopped caring about his safety for a while and approached Dust telling him he was basically a punk. Dust responded by trying to Dust Adam but it didn't work. Adam absorbed the effect and his power woke up. He managed to clock Dust in the jaw with a punch beyond that of an olympic boxer (in power not form.) And dust, not expecting a normal human to be effective and still caught off guard by his power not working was knocked cleanly into unconsciousness. He is one of the public favorites now but is still dealing with his loss, having powers all of the sudden, and unfortunately he has no hidden identity since he made his debut in his civilian clothes.

Thats the gist ill add more detail in his cs but your welcome to use any of that as you see fit. Needless to say dust promptly escaped, many theorize he had help.

Oh then Dust can be a recruit, D. N. Needs someone like him to take out prisma.

only when transformed:
b17d5343b913148ac4077f9d877c30cd.jpg

Oh then Dust can be a recruit, D. N. Needs someone like him to take out prisma.

only when transformed:
View attachment 782119
That sounds excellent. Boon would likely help as well but no one likes working with him and he seems to be more of a "let others do it" kinda guy so it wouldnt be him actually doing amy work rather him sending folks he has empowered to back her up. That can be how dust and her meet up.

0fb8f0b6c8963071da8933d1b7750621.jpg

While im at it here are some other images for characters im gonna throw here so that i dont lose them when i clear space in my phone.

a01d5d03c292d1d4a44c4d4b2b06cfa3.jpg
The man who grants powers in exchange for favors. He seems to be able to know everything about a persons ability including potential growth with just a glance.

2170e54c56198a5ba65ab10d34ad2a85.jpgA metahuman capable of Channeling and manipulating sound in a variety of ways. Known for basically speaking in auto tuned dubstep and wiping out foes with mighty Wub wubs.

ed7dae96a7500402770ab92469479598.jpg
A young rookie hero with a strange power called "clarke tech". While not a genius he enters a trance like state where he can produce technologies that are so advanced that they are nearly indistinguishable from magic. Now if only he could figure out what they do, or how to recreate them for that matter he would be amazing...luckily for him no one else can seem to figure it out either.

d9xvnl5-c5d99363-756a-40e0-85be-4bf908b5d0bd.jpgAdam the Atronarch, a rookie hero with a meteoric rise attributed to his debut. Whil he struggles with his day to day life he possesses one of the best counters to magic users on the planet able to absorb Magic from items, people, locations, and even spells directed at him. This absorbed magic is channeled into superhuman strength, speed, durability, stamina, and regeneration, however experienced magic users and those knowledgeable on the topic will tell you that is just scratching the surface of what he will eventually he able to do. He is often paired with other magic using heroes as he can seem to fuel their power with his own like a battery and vice versa.

Damn, there's so many ideas I could go with! Maybe I'll go with some feline-based powers, like Nyan from OPM.

Can my dude know any of your criminals? He is just going to have a little enhancement to run a little faster and jump a little higher.
Yeah no problem. Boon is likely to he one they would avoid as those who work with him often wind up dead or in prison...more often than normal criminals.

Dust is one who is often to work with and i have another villain Named Leviathan who would be open to working with others in fact he would kinda need too.
kumbhakarna_robot.jpg
While he may fancy himself a god Leviathan actually doesnt have magic based powers. His ability is to increase his size, and with the growth his strength and durability increase as well. This is a cosmic class power and it strangely does not seem to be a detriment to him in the least. His current maximum size is 200 meters or 600ft tall. At that size he can lift just over a million tons putting him in the top tier category for super strength. He seems to have an obsession with gold and will often rob banks or forts to take said gold working with others as he is a lazy and rather uneducated man who has never needed anything other than his power to get his way...in short he is an idiot but a damned strong idiot

Damn, there's so many ideas I could go with! Maybe I'll go with some feline-based powers, like Nyan from OPM.
Yeah that would work well. Remember animals were gifted powers as well. OPM is actually a good analogy to this world but less...jokey and more serious.

Got a few ideas for when it opens some from previous games.
Precious: (Magic) Human turned earth elemental with mass control over precious stones and metals.
Chiral: (Cosmic) Personal Effect Reversal and advanced intelligence.
Maxwells Demon: (Physics) Energy Absorption and Non-Euclidean Biology.

Is there going to be a Discord at all? also a CS thread etc?

"Extraordinary" -> "extraordinary"
Capitalize 'I'

Comma after "loud"
Comma after "said"
Comma after "side" -> period

"decent" -> "descent"
"worlds" -> "world's"
"so to" -> "so too"

"A thousand" -> "a thousand"
Comma after "presence"
"Teams" -> "teams"
Comma after "seemed to work"
At least one "seemed to" can be removed
"groups" -> "group's"
"would swell" -> "swelled"

"crime seems" -> "crime is"
"disasters seem" -> "disasters are"
Comma after "bad enough"
"there seems to be" -> "there is"
Comma after "madness" -> semicolon

Damn, this still open?
Yes i actually fell asleep making the threads last night they will be up soon.
"Extraordinary" -> "extraordinary"
Capitalize 'I'

Comma after "loud"
Comma after "said"
Comma after "side" -> period

"decent" -> "descent"
"worlds" -> "world's"
"so to" -> "so too"

"A thousand" -> "a thousand"
Comma after "presence"
"Teams" -> "teams"
Comma after "seemed to work"
At least one "seemed to" can be removed
"groups" -> "group's"
"would swell" -> "swelled"

"crime seems" -> "crime is"
"disasters seem" -> "disasters are"
Comma after "bad enough"
"there seems to be" -> "there is"
Comma after "madness" -> semicolon
Um thanks i guess...i dont really recall asking but i suppose thats fine.

Got a few ideas for when it opens some from previous games.
Precious: (Magic) Human turned earth elemental with mass control over precious stones and metals.
Chiral: (Cosmic) Personal Effect Reversal and advanced intelligence.
Maxwells Demon: (Physics) Energy Absorption and Non-Euclidean Biology.

Is there going to be a Discord at all? also a CS thread etc?
Yeah cs is in the works im not sure about discord but ill think about re downloading it.

Here you go guys i still need to churn out a lore page but i think the info on the cs page should be enough to make a character sheet.

If you have any questions just ask me here and ill definitely get your inquiry answered post haste.

I made Atronarch already so there is an example...not because i wanted him at the top or anything <.< >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back