• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Messing around with tables

Agent

Lance
So, I use tables to display the info(stats) of other characters in my RP, but sometimes it's been getting rather... annoying to look at.
Unfortunately, solutions that i've tried don't work, such as changing the size of the bbcode or recoloring it, which starts to mess with the table itself. I assume it's because the extra bbcode that i'm adding is interfering with the table.

So... is there any way I can make the important details stick out over the bbcode?

So, I use tables to display the info(stats) of other characters in my RP, but sometimes it's been getting rather... annoying to look at.
Unfortunately, solutions that i've tried don't work, such as changing the size of the bbcode or recoloring it, which starts to mess with the table itself. I assume it's because the extra bbcode that i'm adding is interfering with the table.

So... is there any way I can make the important details stick out over the bbcode?
Use the GDOC BBCode tag and link a Google Drive/Doc spreadsheet directly into your post. It'll basically import the spreadsheet visually into a post and you can more easily edit the spreadsheet for aesthetic or usage reasons. Tables are still nice, but if you want to basically stylize it, this is the easier option over coding something like tables yourself with the DIV tag.

How do I make the Google Doc look CRISP and 'HIGH-DEF' like the one in the bbcode guide?
The one in the example is actually a PDF file. The sheet, should you use it, would appear as it does normally with using the gdoc tag to import it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back