• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ;; code testing.

miyabi

๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
Roleplay Type(s)

WELCOME

hi, welcome! so, this code thread is mostly for testing; most of it will not be available/up for grabs but you can always ask! there's a mix of both mobile-friendly and not mobile-friendly codes, but they should work on a bunch of diff sized monitors. since i work on both a 24" monitor and a macbook pro 13". i don't have any descriptors for now bc it's literally 1:11 am BUT BUT i'll have some up. eventually. please note that I've literally been at this for a few days.

update!!: the code, which iโ€™ve named dynasty bc i was listening to rina sawayama, is mobile friendly!! however, it looks best when your phone is sideways; upright, its a bit smaller but still works.

a lot of these have been worked on with dark mode, so if it looks wonky on light mode, please keep that in mind.

atm I'm working on hidden scrolls, scroll boxes, and trying to not pull my hair out trying to figure out several things at once. i'd also like to thank birth of venus birth of venus and xayah. xayah. for helping me figure out a lot of this stuff!! as well as Uxie Uxie 's mini tutorial on tabs in this link.

link to the text shadows/light up looking stuff: BAUM

Last edited:
by bad ending.
YMIR YAOTSAI.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac ex at arcu volutpat aliquet quis vitae mi. Ut ac eros erat. Morbi volutpat vestibulum magna, ac tempor justo rhoncus id. Mauris varius feugiat eros nec scelerisque. Curabitur molestie et sem sed volutpat. Praesent semper velit vitae malesuada ultrices. Aliquam vehicula felis eu sagittis tincidunt. Ut nec placerat orci.

Nullam molestie arcu mi, et lacinia turpis condimentum ut. In tempor orci vitae est iaculis, at fermentum urna tempus. Sed eleifend quis purus quis dapibus. Praesent eget sodales justo, sed iaculis orci. Aliquam in mollis nisi, vel elementum magna. Duis viverra pulvinar nibh nec sagittis. Sed odio tortor, fermentum id ligula et, semper finibus sapien. Vestibulum sit amet quam vel arcu finibus consectetur. Nullam scelerisque elit tortor, eget imperdiet lacus malesuada a. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce aliquam elit et purus aliquet lacinia ac vel metus. Mauris ultricies, est eu tincidunt pellentesque, dui elit pellentesque est, vel suscipit enim metus vitae neque. In purus nibh, placerat non velit quis, congue venenatis orci. Curabitur blandit condimentum ipsum vestibulum efficitur.

Praesent pulvinar odio et mauris varius efficitur. Morbi nec commodo magna. Ut at felis eget neque accumsan ultrices eget sed tellus. Aliquam nec nisi a augue facilisis vestibulum a id sapien. Etiam efficitur elit sed nisi mollis viverra. Integer metus neque, lacinia eget lacinia quis, dapibus ut magna. Praesent faucibus id libero ac ullamcorper. Duis in fringilla mi. Maecenas molestie in sapien quis finibus. Aenean dui purus, lacinia non posuere vitae, dignissim quis augue. Aenean felis leo, aliquam id mattis nec, finibus ut elit. Nunc et pharetra leo, sed dictum sem. Proin sit amet sem quam. Proin ante metus, tincidunt a nibh et, volutpat mollis nisi. Sed venenatis ultricies augue, sit amet porta turpis blandit ut.

outfit: bonk
mood: bonk
with: bonk
where: bonk
WORK
WORK
WORK

THE WARRIOR.
THE PAIN IN MY VEINS IS HEREDITARY.

Last edited:
Last edited:

RENO CONSTANTINE

VISAGE.

FULL NAME:
ETC.
ETC.
ETC.
ETC.
ETC.
etc.

REQUISITE.

FULL NAME:
ETC.
ETC.
ETC.
ETC.
ETC.
etc.

PERSONA.

A dangerously selfish and self-serving man (or demon, to be precise), Reno is a man whose personality is less than digestible. Loansharking came easily, with his knack for violence and hunger for wealth, he is notorious among the community for his unforgiving business structure. Will probably wave a gun around, has a preference of that over magic, but will occasionally use it. In the presence of drugs, he is insatiable and will want more. Will fight someone if promised drugs, alcohol, or money. SOMETHING SHORT FOR NOW.

FROM THE BEGINNING.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

AND LIFE WENT ON.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

LOANSHARK.
by bad ending.

Last edited:
i'll be taking the whole stock ๐Ÿ”ซ

i will be stealing these >:^) but why do you code better than me after a day ๏ผฟ|๏ฟฃ|โ—‹

i will be stealing these >:^) but why do you code better than me after a day ๏ผฟ|๏ฟฃ|โ—‹
you take that back
NOW, yours are VERY GORJUS TO ME
1631607225140.png

NEW MESSAGE!

hey! here's an updated version of one of the prior character sheets! playing around with scrollies and adding them in, I'm actually okay with how it turned out now; I may make some changes but as of now here it is. i think I'm gonna name it scaredy cat, mostly bc that's the DPR Ian song I'm listening to rn.

note: there are hidden scrolls!! each little box within the bigger box contains them, so go ahead and scroll away.

UNFORTUNATELY, this isn't mobile friendly. YET.

RENO CONSTANTINE

"the decisions of our past are the architects of our present."

โ€” DOSSIER.

name:
Reno Constantine ; not his real name.

nicknames:
Reno, NoNo, Connie.

lost count; "BITCH YOU THOUGHT."; appears to be 28 years old, vessel is well over 100.

sexuality:
pansexual, panromantic.

date of birth:
april 12th.

place of birth:
san francisco, California. (vessel's)

race/ethnicity:
appears to be korean.

โ€” VISAGE.

hair:
eyes:
skin: (color, texture, etc.)
height:
weight:
distinguishing features:
wardrobe:
face claim: (encouraged. real fcs only. i know a lot of these characters will be monstrous/wont look entirely human. if you'd like to use a fc as a kind of "base" and explain what's different about them, [for example: "fc is xyz but my character abc has scales on their skin and sharp teeth."] that is totally cool! go wild.)

PERSONA.

An unabashedly selfish man, Reno isn't the most magnetic of people; quick to take advantage of others and manipulate those for his own benefit, he does it with little conscience. He is a force to be reckoned with, well-versed in mischief and chaos, further swallowing material possessions and the emotions of others like a black hole -- a constantly starved vacuum of all things in his wake. With a sharp tongue and quick wit, Reno can be seen as a charismatic soul; however, his cruelty is unmatched -- an aggressor when he wants or needs to be, Reno isn't hesitant when it comes to violence.

Driven by money and power, greedy and painfully aware of it, reno's means of getting what he wants knows no bounds. A man sarcastic and blase, mocking others and indifferent in the face of danger, Reno's actions are reckless -- further indicative of behaviors he's long exhibited. Some would call him a magnet for danger, others would claim that he's the one for cause, but that is a secret he'll never tell.

An insatiable drug addict, Reno is no stranger to his own drug-driven hunger. Itching for his next fix, Reno searches for his next solution; often coming back to one drug in particular: Graveyard Dust. There is one thing for certain: that he would drop you if there was even the slightest suggestion of quitting. Addiction runs deep, something long connected to this vessel, yet the soul beneath it all fights to crawl its wait out; though, he always manages to push it back.

He seeks the weak, those easily influenced.

Neither hesitant nor afraid to befriend others with the intention of using someone, Reno is by no means a good man. Often emotionally draining others, when he no longer has use of them, he is quick to discard -- unable to form strong bonds (though there are a few that have weaseled their way into his heart -- if that's what you could call it), unless there is a promise for future prospects. With Reno, no one quite knows what they will get with him: be it a friendly facade or his true, malevolent nature, the man is a wild card not many can quite figure out.

Yet, underneath the exterior is the face of a man broken: he's begun to feel the effects of abusing this vessel for far too long -- actions have consequences and he knows it. It's only a matter of time before he accepts it.

HISTORY.

THE BEGINNING.

GREED AND POWER.

"THIS IS MY BODY NOW."

"I WANT MY BODY BACK."

RELATIONSHIPS.

THE LOANSHARK.
by bad ending.

Last edited:
the way i'm gonna pull out the hamburgler core and rob you of these codes

NEW MESSAGE!

this is just a simple ic code for one of my chars. NOTHING SPECIAL BUT there are hidden scrollies and fancy glowy words much like the last codes. this is mainly for personal use and for friends of mine however, if you'd like to use it, don't hesitate to PM me!!

tbh i think it looks better in light mode, but dark mode it's still pretty.

it's fairly simple, nothing too crazy; no tabs just yet

by bad ending.

RENO CONSTANTINE

MOOD:
LOREM IPSUM

OUTFIT:
LOREM IPSUM

MENTIONS:
LOREM IPSUM

INTERACTIONS:
LOREM IPSUM

โ€“ ROLE HERE.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac ex at arcu volutpat aliquet quis vitae mi. Ut ac eros erat. Morbi volutpat vestibulum magna, ac tempor justo rhoncus id. Mauris varius feugiat eros nec scelerisque. Curabitur molestie et sem sed volutpat. Praesent semper velit vitae malesuada ultrices. Aliquam vehicula felis eu sagittis tincidunt. Ut nec placerat orci.

Nullam molestie arcu mi, et lacinia turpis condimentum ut. In tempor orci vitae est iaculis, at fermentum urna tempus. Sed eleifend quis purus quis dapibus. Praesent eget sodales justo, sed iaculis orci. Aliquam in mollis nisi, vel elementum magna. Duis viverra pulvinar nibh nec sagittis. Sed odio tortor, fermentum id ligula et, semper finibus sapien. Vestibulum sit amet quam vel arcu finibus consectetur. Nullam scelerisque elit tortor, eget imperdiet lacus malesuada a. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce aliquam elit et purus aliquet lacinia ac vel metus. Mauris ultricies, est eu tincidunt pellentesque, dui elit pellentesque est, vel suscipit enim metus vitae neque. In purus nibh, placerat non velit quis, congue venenatis orci. Curabitur blandit condimentum ipsum vestibulum efficitur.

Praesent pulvinar odio et mauris varius efficitur. Morbi nec commodo magna. Ut at felis eget neque accumsan ultrices eget sed tellus. Aliquam nec nisi a augue facilisis vestibulum a id sapien. Etiam efficitur elit sed nisi mollis viverra. Integer metus neque, lacinia eget lacinia quis, dapibus ut magna. Praesent faucibus id libero ac ullamcorper. Duis in fringilla mi. Maecenas molestie in sapien quis finibus. Aenean dui purus, lacinia non posuere vitae, dignissim quis augue. Aenean felis leo, aliquam id mattis nec, finibus ut elit. Nunc et pharetra leo, sed dictum sem. Proin sit amet sem quam. Proin ante metus, tincidunt a nibh et, volutpat mollis nisi. Sed venenatis ultricies augue, sit amet porta turpis blandit ut.

Last edited:

NEW MESSAGE!

for a grp recently made! this was to invite people to the discord, so the WANTED part had a link attacked to it.

it's fairly simple, nothing too crazy; no tabs.

WANTED
DEAD OR ALIVE
$500 REWARD FOR EACH MEMBER OF THE BLOOD SAINTS GANG!

click on 'WANTED'

Im just going to kindly steal some of these from under the carpet my friend.

Their absolutely amazing!

NEW MESSAGE!

hi hi!! here is a placeholder i made for my friend, demonology demonology 's roleplay! it's fairly simple, you may need to adjust the margin variables, but aside from that it's good to go, i think! mobile friendly. if you are going to use the code, PLEASE react to this!

pastebin link

coded by bad ending

Emma Stone

FINNICK

Black market dealer

& Fashion genius.

Last edited:
stunning amazing show stopping Iโ€™m going insaneeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back