• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Merman of the waves [M/M]

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
I have this character named Dylan, he is a half Merfolk [Magical mermaid child, half human, he's also a prince!] Anyway I honestly really love mermaids and shit and what to do an rp with him, there afew a few different sort of vibes we could do with Dylan, down below are a list of the ones I have thought about:

Ocean nerd who ends up finding random scales (to big for any normal fish) around Dylan, and ends up finding out Dylan is a merman though shenanigans

BEST FRIEND WHO HAS KNOWN SINCE FOREVER

Son of a fisherman who is notorious for doing Mermaid hunts // Or the owner of the business who is similarly aged to Dylan\\ [never finding anything but has a gift shop where most of the money is made, Dylan works there]

A regular fucking dude who just sees Dylan transform one day so then they start hanging out

Surfer dude and Dylan have shenanigans and kinda just start chilling in the water together

A Merfolk sent to bring Dylan to his father for some magical Merfolk bs or whatever

Let's just make this interesting!

Send me a DM and we can chat deeper into the lore of the world and stuff

I have an idea ! A (male) siren and a merman meet by sole coincidence and happen to have a lot in common and start hanging out together. They become friends, and maybe one day they end up holding hands on the beach or something adorable like that

I have an idea ! A (male) siren and a merman meet by sole coincidence and happen to have a lot in common and start hanging out together. They become friends, and maybe one day they end up holding hands on the beach or something adorable like that
Maybe?
the lore around Dylan is kinda specific so it might be able to work?
if you want to talk more about it send me a DM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back