• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mermaids!

Strawberry Sirens

Once Upon A Dream
I have a mermaid OC that I haven’t used in forever and I really want to use her! Here’s her bio!

Name: Marina Baetta
Height: 5 ft 5 in
Eye color: Gray
Hair color: White/Silver
Sexuality: Straight
Looks: Long wavy hair that’s usually down. Her tail is gold, blue, and pink and she has a matching seashell top. She wears a flower crown and some jewelry
Personality: Extroverted, outgoing, patient, optimistic, always late, trust everybody she meets
Dislikes: The cold, people with no manners, and being bored

Name: Aquamarie Acaste
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Aqua stand about 5’6, with a curvy hourglass body and soft facial features, which makes her not look her age. Tan skin, long, thick, very wavy dark brown hair that fades into blue at the tips and chocolate Almond shaped eyes. She has pierced ears and weaers sea star pendant on the left side of her head. Aqua has a blue ombre tail that becomes lighter as it reaches to the tip of her tail, turning into a white see through color at her tail fin. Along with a midnight blue top.
Personality: Aqua is friendly, kind, nurturing, and a bit stubborn at times. She will always do her best to help others, putting others first before herself. Very expressive and gets quite excited about the things she loves. She does enjoy having alone time but at the same time likes being around her friends.
Likes: Rainy days, starry nights, sweets, baking, reading and all sea creatures big and small.
Dislikes: Thunderstorms, the heat, mean people, complete darkness, and sour foods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back