• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mermaid/Supernatural MxM / F x F / F x M

PixelRobotStudios

What it says on the tin. I got my hands on some cool mermaid babes so I want to flesh them out more. I'm looking for some angst, enemies to lovers, or just enemies plots mostly <3 I only request that you don't reply with one-liners and have good grammar/spelling. A writing example would be preferred. I also don't do NSFW, or if it gets to that point fade to black. Romance I'm comfortable with as long as it doesn't get sexual. I'm 18 but since I have no experience with that stuff I'd rather not have another moment to look back and cringe at if I attempt it xD

You should also be ok with violence and dark themes. Most things that are triggering for me wouldn't come up in an rp, but if something does trigger me or you, please mention it!

Characters ~

Sunny - Grumpy

Dawn & Roland - Fused together, warring with themselves and perhaps your OC as well? Or your oc falling for both/one of them? Who knows. They should be interesting to say the least!

I'm also looking to rp with most of the characters here, but Marsh would fit well in a fantasy/supernatural setting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back