• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mermaid RP

Laeta

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
Mermaids, the majestical creatures of the sea. Some say they are real, some say that they are just a myth. There have been spottings and then there have been people proving those spottings false. Some scientists say that they are impossible, while others are more open-minded. The fact is, no matter what people say, they are real. There are whole groups of them swimming around in the ocean, but they always scatter when humans come into the picture. Except for one fateful day, it is not known which mermaid, or if it was even one that went to the surface, and the motive is also unknown, but they were spotted by the humans. They were caught in one of their nets and then taken back to land. Now there is proof that they exist, now scientists are in search of this newly discovered species.

Who wants to Rp with me? I plan on rping as a mermaid, just so you know. Feel free to rp as whatever you want though.

I'd like to RP with you. I would RP an amateur marine biologist or something like that if it's alright.

AI10100 said:
I'd like to RP with you. I would RP an amateur marine biologist or something like that if it's alright.
Alright, that is fine by me :) . Do you prefer threads or PMs?

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]I'd love to do this!

[/QUOTE]
Okay! PMs or threads?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back