• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dumplingboy

Personified dumpling who loves candy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Atargatis

Plot
Mermaids, magical creatures that rule over the sea, employed to keep the harmony of the ocean. It’s never been an easy task, inner turmoil of two clans has just reached its peak when tragedy struck, leaving chaos amongst the two clans. With no one to keep the harmony, dark magic spread across the ocean madness took over and all hope seemed lost. An unlikely hero rose from the depths bringing order back to the clans and harmony back to the ocean. Now is the time for a new era. The new rulers have been crowned to lead the clans into an unknowing future. There are questions that still need answers, crimes that need justice. The new rulers will soon have to learn the sacrifices needed to rule over a clan. As secrets reveal themselves and friends turn foes, decisions will need to be made. It is up to you to determine what happens next. Is war is the only way to bring peace, or can two clans forged out of hate find love amongst themselves?

• This is a detailed roleplay but I won't be too strict on post lengths, I do require frequent posters who are able to post at a medium pace (at the least once a day) with quality post. I prefer quality over quantity so if something comes up let me know so that I don't rush you. I do need anyone who is interested in this rp that the plot will get very complex as the past begins to reveal itself. What I failed to mention in the plot section is that the past rulers and elders have kinda died off leaving a lot of the beginnings of the clan unknown to the new rulers. As more gets revealed opinions may be changed resulting in peace or war. I have no biased in the two clans and will be acting more as dungeon master then a participant. I will be taking over the part of the Moon clan queen, Sun clan king, and one elder. There is already an 'ending' to this rp but that is a long ways away. If we all do get to the ending there are other chapters to be explored that I have written up but not yet completed. Let me know if you have any suggestions interest or questions.

Phone friendly
Plot
Mermaids, magical creatures that rule over the sea, employed to keep the harmony of the ocean. It’s never been an easy task, inner turmoil of two clans has just reached its peak. Just when things seemed to be getting better tragedy struck, leaving chaos amongst the two clans. With know one to keep the harmony, dark magic spread across the ocean madness took over and all hope seemed lost. An unlikely hero rose from the depths bringing order back to the clans and harmony back to the ocean. Now is the time for a new era. The new rulers have been crowned to lead the clans into an unknowing future. There are questions that still need answers, crimes that need justice. The new rulers will soon have to learn the sacrifices needed to rule over a clan. As secrets reveal themselves and friends turn foes, decisions will need to be made. It is up to you to determine what happens next. Is war the only way to bring peace, or can two clans forged out of hate find love amongst themselves?

Hello
This is a detailed roleplay but I won't be too strict on post lengths, I do require frequent posters who are able to post at a medium pace (at the least once a day) with quality post. I prefer quality over quantity so if something comes up let me know so that I don't rush you. I do need anyone who is interested in this rp that the plot will get very complex as the past begins to reveal itself. What I failed to mention in the plot section is that the past rulers and elders have kinda died off leaving a lot of the beginnings of the clan unknown to the new rulers. As more gets revealed opinions may be changed resulting in peace or war. I have no biased in the two clans and will be acting more as dungeon master then a participant. I will be taking over the part of the Moon clan queen, Sun clan king, and one elder. There is already an 'ending' to this rp but that is a long ways away. If we all do get to the ending there are other chapters to be explored that I have written up but not yet completed. Let me know if you have any suggestions interest or questions.
Charecters
**Note** Queen characters must be filled before the rp can start
**note** You may have multiple characters but only one royal character.

The two clans are different species of mermaids with different: looks,abilities,weaknesses,etc. Plan your characters out by all means but don't get too fixated on details until you know more about each clan. (which will be explained in the cs but for now I'll give a brief explanation.)

Surface mermaids (Sun clan)
These mermaids are in charge of keeping the ocean and all its natives in order. they control the wave, keep dark magic at bay, and will aid in the migration of sea creatures. They use magic for combat and daily task. You guys don't really have taboos for most things in life.Unlike the moon clan who swim around depressed all day you actually have fun.

Shifter mermaids (Moon clan)
These mermaids are in charge of the outsiders and how they interact with the insiders. You might be tasked to follow fisherman ships,leading them to overpopulated areas,away from endangered species. you don't have magic and instead rely on tools,weapons,and your physical abilities (you shift into sea creatures). Your live secret lives and it’s not easy ,not like the sun clan could understand anything about you all..those idiots.

Last edited:
There is more detail about each role, in the cs. You can read up on them before taking a spot, please inform me what role you want before posting your character in the cs

moon clan:
king:
queen: Dumplingboy Dumplingboy
prince: Skipper Skipper
Princess: eyyliner eyyliner
Guard: AncientBird AncientBird Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
workers: open- Cosmos Cosmos Lilliana2 Lilliana2

sun clan:
king: Dumplingboy Dumplingboy
queen: StarWarsGeekGirl StarWarsGeekGirl
prince/Princess: Maddie15 Maddie15
Winter Guard: Dumplingboy Dumplingboy two spots open
Guard: eyyliner eyyliner KittOnyx KittOnyx
workers: open- AnnietheLam21 AnnietheLam21

Last edited:
Characters that are pending meaning they are still open but someone has a WIP (all characters are open for grabs until accepted)

Sup nerds I’m reviving this rp let me know if you are interested

feel free to read over each characters description and then reserve a spot

Could I reserve the spot for Moon Clan prince? Since prince is a merit based role, does gender matter?

It depends on the species of sea creature you plan to use. In most cases a male would be stronger than a female, more aggressive so it would make sense for the prince to be male.

Hello, may I reserve the spot for the Sun Clan princess?
Can’t reserve a spot, it’s first come first serve. I will put pending to let others no someone is working on it, but it will be secured when your character is accepted.

Can’t reserve a spot, it’s first come first serve. I will put pending to let others no someone is working on it, but it will be secured when your character is accepted.
Ok, thank you. But if you don't mind me asking, where exactly can I submit my Oc? I don't really know at the moment.

In the link provided, you will see two other characters. You will also read a description going into the roles of each character to make sure it’s exactly what you want.

The role for prince for the moon clan can always be challenged by any guard. Just a heads up.

Ah so you wanna be an adventure, well if you have any questions or need more details let me know

We got some spots pending, but nothing is set in stone until your character is accepted.

Little bump, I’ll open up the worker slot for everyone when the queen spot is filled, but only for a second character. You won’t be able to solely be a worker until all royal spots are filled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back