• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
if you would like to be younger than the required age all you need to do is pm the request and reasoning.

Little bump of the day, if there is a spot you want to see expanded let me know I might be able to make it work. Workers are open for both sides, guards are in plenty for the the sun clan. All back stories need to get pm to me first

Little bump off the day, we have enough people to start but I’m still accepting people.

Farmgirl310 Farmgirl310 you still interested?

the rp has started but it's still early. the moon clan king can join at any time so hit me up if you want it. also little bump of the dAY

little bump of the day, the more the merrier, worker spots always open.

I’m interested! What’s the difference between a guard and a winter guard?
it goes into more detail on the cs thread, but they both do the same job the winter guard just goes with the whales to the arctic during migration, i guess you can say they are the senior guard members

Little bump of the day, sun clan is looking a little spars, would love some position filled there but any spot that is open is up for grabs

there are no more worker spots for the moon clan open but feel free to snag anything other position

bump! I need a sun clan boy for my moon clan girl XD

Little bump of the day, just a reminder for those who scanned through my post it’s a medium paced rp (at least once a day)

I have reopen the the worker spot for the moon clan as it seems to be in high demand. Also little bump of the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back