• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
moon clan worker spots are open, be mindful of what animal you make your shifter mermaids, as certain species will be forced into guard duty

yes but they are called shifter mermaids and have more variety in looks, you can check the lore and see some examples of them

Last edited:

hopefully that will clear up some confusion into what is a shifter mermaid and what is a surface mermaid

Position are being filled, the rp can start without a moon clan king, that role can be filled at anytime

I'd like to be a moon clan worker if possible and follow the plot we discussed initially back when this rp started last time, can we pm about it? Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Hello, I am interested... Say if I to be a moon clan guard, can my beast form be like an extinct marine reptile?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back