• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mermaid/ Fantasy rp

Farmgirl310

Wandering, but not lost
Looking for someone/ group to rp a mermaid plot.
I made another thread in the off-site area if anyone wants to check that out, I'm also open to RP on here I just respond faster on discord.

DVfVqgYVQAAIAGu.jpg

Origin: In the not so distant past scientist discovered that merpeople were not a thing of science fiction, years of studying have turned up countless subspecies and very little information on them. Merpeople recently began to be integrated into human culture and with like everything new humans were not too kind. Segregation, hate and many other horrible acts. 40+ years it took to finally become accepted into human life as " Normal" and work alongside them.
Setting: White Sands cove, Hawaii. Small mom and pop town whose biggest tourist attraction is its beautiful reefs and aquatic life forms. Bungalows on the water.
Clan: As of currently all clans were disbanded in accordance with U.S law, Many clans still exist but in secrecy. Clans are classified by major currents, and Hawaii falls into the Equatorial Countercurrent or EC for short.
Lore: Mermaids were never the angelic bodies that history would have you believe. They are the destroyer of travelers, pirates, ill-fated and the easily tempted. Each merperson is unique to a subspecies and acquires said species attributes. (ex- Sharks, Dolphins, Eels). They have both a human form and a mermaid form, some merpeople are never seen in their human forms as it is against tradition, but with new laws, it is more excepted.
** Human characters allowed **

Reference images:
Name:
Special Attributes :
Human Appearance
Mer-Appearance:
Personality:
Weakness:
Hobbies/ Interests :

Users who are viewing this thread

Back