• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Merlin high school

haio681

In the year of 2019, the year of the first full-out fight tournament which was televised in Africa, magic was begin to be suspected from the sudden unbelievable performances from the participants. seven year after the tournament people began to suspect that their was a hidden factor that came into the results of that tournament

6/17/2034 you woke up on this day, your usual time, getting ready to continue on with your day, you were stopped at the door way of your house and ask to verify your name, once you verified your name you were given a letter. the letter contained your age, your name, and your grade. once you open the letter it stated "you have been formally invited to the grade open of merlin high school, it doesn't matter what part of the world you come from we will still accept you, we will strength your capability to use magic. thank you very much for your time,

sincerely, your the principal of merlin high school; Keith marksman.

If enough people are interested I'll put a cs))

We would start out with one of the seven, but as it advances I will try to see if I could find any of the advance magic that would be hard to god mod. I will put the cs out in a little I have to find it once again. Also sorry it took me so long to reply, tap out wasn't showing me my notifications

never say you know his pain, unless you know his struggle.

This sounds really interessting! I just love everything about magic.

So, I'll gladly join your RP if you want me.

Its up, its in fandom with the name of merlin high school

never say you know his pain, unless you know his struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back