• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Merdian Campaign. (Medieval Fantasy/Dark Fantasy)(CLOSED)

Iskandar

Doujin Expert
On the continent of Merdia, a plot that threatens the lives of millions brews in the shady underworld of multiple Kingdoms. In the Kingdom of Loth, a certain high ranking Lord named Cinnus has unknowingly stumbled upon this plot. A string of kidnappings has plagued the Kingdom of Loth, and all of the kidnappings have varied, with the victims ranging from beggars to fellow lords, and Cinnus wishes to get to the bottom of this. Cinnus hires a rag tag group of adventurers to investigate a string of kidnappings that has plagued the Kingdom. He offers each person that answers his request 300 ducats, which could easily buy you an estate befitting that of a Lord. Cinnus asks that the group meet at a local tavern named the Dusty Cat, there he shall answer any questions the participants have.

Hello all, my name is Iskandar, many of you might know me as Koss. It has been quite some time since I last roleplayed on her, probably close to nine months. Maybe a bit less than that. I have grown quite bored though and recently got into a writing mood. I came up with the idea to have a story that would be somewhat similar to a D&D campaign(No dice rolls though). My wish is for it to be rather lengthy, but filled to the brim with interesting and unique characters that go on multiple adventures in a thriving, living world. The story will start off with the group of adventurers meeting up and being given their task(to which they have no idea what it is, other than it pays big). From there the group will depart on their quest and reveal a much larger plot that will lead them around the world and reveal many secrets it and it's leaders have to offer.

If I had to give this RP a rating, I'd say a Hard R. It will have its moments of high fantasy and goofiness, but also have many dark moments involving slavery, politics, rape and things like that.

If you are interest please let me know. I shall be working on a the pages(Which will include, OOC, Character Sheets, and Lore. There will be four races that are automatically in; Humans, Elves, Dwarves, and Orcs. I am open to allowing other fantasy races, but you will be in charge of making their kingdom and lore that shall later be added to the Lore page.)

Last edited:
Yes. If you can make the lore for them, then it’s all good my dude
i can fuckin make lore
i think *kicks door down* i want to play a merman is the first message i ever sent you.... huh, guess im still
kicking doors down to play fishes

Iskander, King of Conquerors, are we limited the base D&D classes when choosing our character's main and subclass?

Actually, I'm gonna play as a vampire gone mob boss gone policeman who identifies as a lamb.

Boy, inside jokes sure are funny!

I'd be interested! I've played plenty of d&d but haven't done a forum RP yet. I like to think I'm creative and write well.

I think I’ll make a character for this tonight if that’s ok.
I'd take your time with it. I can't tell you how to make a character, but there's no rush to put anything out. Think it through and make a real quality piece, ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back