• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Merdell Academy: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
oo we could have a mini arc

Carriage Arc

where we take pit stops at diners and taverns in each different country?
Hmm, as interesting as the idea sounds, it'd probably drag on for a bit too long which wouldn't be fair on those who are still waiting to be collected.

But if everyone's interested, maybe there could be a different thread for extra scenes like that so it doesn't disrupt the flow of the main plot. Just a thought ^^

I think it's my turn now ladies and gentleman is it? If it is, I'll get on it straight away!

Hmm, as interesting as the idea sounds, it'd probably drag on for a bit too long which wouldn't be fair on those who are still waiting to be collected.

But if everyone's interested, maybe there could be a different thread for extra scenes like that so it doesn't disrupt the flow of the main plot. Just a thought ^^
I have an idea to incorporate that idea- It'll be like a field trip after everyone's gone to the academy and learned a lil bit

Btw- is everyone gonna use code for their posts? If so- I can to as well, I just prefer not to for the homies on phones-

PHEW THANK GOD- ^_^
I will not be using code ^_^
I used to be really good at it, but then there was a site update that switched away from bbcode and to html for a year, before going back to bbcode and i never bothered to get back into it again. I could still be a mean kitten and use what little i know to get a little code up... Just to troll you.

Yeah Thanade is the right kingdom for me, i know.

I used to be really good at it, but then there was a site update that switched away from bbcode and to html for a year, before going back to bbcode and i never bothered to get back into it again. I could still be a mean kitten and use what little i know to get a little code up... Just to troll you.

Yeah Thanade is the right kingdom for me, i know.
:_: *sniffle* *Sniffle* What have I created. . . .

Heavenchi Heavenchi , I had an idea to remedy the lack of a Champion for Aveoul, if it's okay with you? Unlike other kingdoms, who wouldn't have the same martial character as Aveoul, they thus look at someone being stronger than the king as someone who should be king if that makes sense? Sort of a might makes right sort of situation. Nonetheless my friend, it's up to you and I respect your decision either way! :)

Heavenchi Heavenchi , I had an idea to remedy the lack of a Champion for Aveoul, if it's okay with you? Unlike other kingdoms, who wouldn't have the same martial character as Aveoul, they thus look at someone being stronger than the king as someone who should be king if that makes sense? Sort of a might makes right sort of situation. Nonetheless my friend, it's up to you and I respect your decision either way! :)
So basically the prince is the second strongest, only best by the king? Or the future king is the strongest, the current coming second?

The champion and the heir could be one and the same, I don't mind.

Hey Heavenchi Heavenchi if you are really still lookin to create a second rp, could you dm me? Seeing all my private workshop shit made me nostalgic and so i ahve a bunch of cool ideas i need to share with smby. XD

Good stuff, so at any one time, the king is the strongest person in Aveoul then! It kind of suits thr character of the kingdom in a sense so thanks for listening! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back